User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know if this store has a section where they put their dry goods markdowns?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    My Orange Key 44990243S1

https://surveys.gobranded.com/users/...f49b113b291653

Starting a new Chapter in the Golden Horseshoe in 2017!

MacGyvering the situation Ciel21's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Usual spots for stores: a shelving unit or cart by the shipping doors at the back of the store (Longos, Food Basics, my local Fortinos had two sets of doors-one set usually has home and personal care and vitamin clearance on the bookcase shelf while other set of doors usually has grocery items and treats on clearance). Random spot-a shopping cart in the freezer area or back freezer bins-for bulk qty of household items or boxed food or personal care items as well as seasonal treats or decor. Occasionally in bakery by the bakery staff door: there is one rolling cart or two of packaged bakery items and commercial bread stickered for 50% off or some other discount. Though last week I did discover 50% off stickered bread (cold bags) sitting in the same area as the full price sliced bread that I like.
    Candy-sales can be in clearance area or on the power wall near cashier checkouts if there's a lot of stock like freeze pops or themed treats store is trying to clear out.

Lately, there's a rolling cart of food/baby items/jarred items/personal care items right by the Pharmacy's consultation area, hard by the frozen foods in Nature's Treasure section.

See where you find your deals!
    2022-Pantone colour of the year is Very Peri. I love purple! Formerly known as @Ciel.

Thread Information