User Tag List

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Free $10 Wagjag credit each month for Telus customers

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

T-Zone Vibration in Nova Scotia for 10.00$ but I can't figure out how to pay with my 10$?
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kcsaver View Post
    T-Zone Vibration in Nova Scotia for 10.00$ but I can't figure out how to pay with my 10$?
    When you are checking out you'll see your total is $10.00 and you'll see above that itll say credits $0.00 ($10.00)

You click the ($10.00) thats in brackets and you'll see the option to use the credit. Then you'll see the total goto $0.00.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

if anybody finds any good deals...tell me, i am like so dumb when it comes to wagjag because it only seems to be for certain cities and stuff.

Am glad telus finally rewards us somehow, imo they are a big rip off,lol.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for this!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I signed up for this a while ago and got a $5 deal with it (assuming I'd be able to use the rest on something else), but when I went back to buy something else my Telus credit had disappeared. Does anyone know if we have to spend it all in one shot?

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wowalii View Post
    I signed up for this a while ago and got a $5 deal with it (assuming I'd be able to use the rest on something else), but when I went back to buy something else my Telus credit had disappeared. Does anyone know if we have to spend it all in one shot?
    Not sure when you signed up but they don't carry over the $10 credit from month to month. So if you haven't spent all of your credit by the end of a given month it's "gone" and you start the next month with a new $10 credit

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This is an AMAZING find! Thank you to the OP. WagJag occasionally runs group buys that are $10 or under so you can get a deal or even 2 for free!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lovely, thank you!
    Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Get up to 18 GB in free online storage when you sign-up using this link -> http://db.tt/218DjYg

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutch View Post
    Not sure when you signed up but they don't carry over the $10 credit from month to month. So if you haven't spent all of your credit by the end of a given month it's "gone" and you start the next month with a new $10 credit
    I just signed up in February and used $5, but the rest seems to have disappeared?

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wowalii View Post
    I just signed up in February and used $5, but the rest seems to have disappeared?
    Hmmm... not sure then sorry

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How do you add the $10 credit to your telus account? I did everything, got the text with the confirmation thing that i had to put in on wagjag....then i got another text saying it's been registered. I check my wagjag account and it says "TELUS credit $10.00" and "Credit available $10.00" my question is....i called #123 from my iPhone and it says my account balance is 0....how do i add that $10.00 to my telus account? I use prepaid btw....soo confused! The telus site is down so i cannot log into my account so i don't know what to do.
    Want a Lockerz invite? Send me a private message and i'll get one to you! I have lots of invites left that need to go, please please please ^_^

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

LOL.. the credit is only useable for Wagjag.. it's like a Perk of being a Telus customer

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since, I am not or can't access my wagjab account owner (sigh) If I resign up or regain my access, how does this work? I just recently activatied my very first cell phone 1 week ago. Does the credit pay for the phone through wag jag? I have a pay as you go Telus account. Just wondering if it is worth the hassle of the wagjag thing to regain access as I didn't see the benifit before. Any help is muchly appreciated.

Anna

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

With Febuary being almost over I decided to use a 10.00 credit today (I have 3 credits on differnt accounts since i have 4 telus phones) I got a Hockey magazine subscription for 9.99 Pucknews? My teen son and hubby both adore hockey so Im sure it will be appreciated when it does arrive. This deal is under "Ottawa deals" if anyone else might be interested.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Yeah I've got no idea what to use mine for. I was hoping for more blueberries !

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information