User Tag List

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree1942Likes

Thread: April Frugal Chatter 2022 -Spring is there-!!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Yesterday was an office day for me. We are still short staffed so I went in to work with the manager. I went in early in hopes of leaving early but that did not happen, I ended up staying late. Outside of work yesterday was pretty much a write off by the time I got home and we had dinner, it was bedtime. I was so tired, I went to bed just before 8 pm.

Today I am working from home putting together a plan for one of our locations to update those procedure and hopefully make things a little more automated but the system vs manual work.

I have some stuff at home I need to tackle, the dishwasher needs to be emptied, reloaded (it was clean last night but did not get emptied, so no dinner dishes went in) and a few hand dishes. I still need to clean the bathroom, just have not gotten to it.

I took a quick peek at the flyers this morning not much stood out. I would be good with a minimal shopping week, I will need a few fresh things, I know we need mushrooms & milk.

Last night's dinner ended up being burgers with oven fries, we needed some quick, Mom's arthritis was flaring up so when I got home there was no plan and this was the quickest option I could come up with.

I am thinking tonight might be enchiladas I do have a few older mushrooms and a pepper I need to use up.

Happy Wednesday Everyone
    harbie, barbis9, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thank goodness I was able to get ahold of a helpful employee. She doesn’t know why, but I was on the 5gb plan and not the 5gb unlimited plan that is the exact same price. So we just switched my plan and then I restarted the phone to make sure that it connected to the new plan. Hopefully my bill is the correct amount. Sje made a note on my account in case I get charged extra…then I can call and get it reimbursed. I’m relieved.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 6 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Dh and I shovelled 2/3 of the driveway before he left for work this morning. Many businesses are closed for the next couple of days. We’ve received 12” of snow so far. It’s still snowing and blowing hard. Thankfully it’s only -7 before the windchill.

Our local highways have now been changed to travel not recommended. We will not be surprised if the highways get closed later today. Many businesses on Facebook have already posted their closures.

The power is still on at our house, so the kids and I are perfectly fine. I’ll head back out to do some more shovelling after I eat a snack.
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, Apr 13th, 2022 at 12:33 PM.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning!

Stopped at the mailbox and the sample source box was there What a great little haul! 7 FPC! I have put 6 aside for a no spend $ on groceries week.

Cathy- I am mailing you an envelope of some coupons- Hopefully you can use the cat food coupons I received.

Kitchen is spotless. DS ate every morsel of dinner last night so no leftovers of that tonight. We have fresh bakery buns to use up so think burgers are dinner. Make your own in the air fryer kinda night DS also has BLSL chicken breasts from the other night he can make into wraps. Getting the little odds and ends used up.

Have a great day everyone!
    harbie, JadeAngel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Cabbage rolls my friend dropped off as we are expecting our Ukrainian evacuee this aft-after a 48+ hr journey. The house has been cleaned, her room and bathroom set up with new sheets, towels and bath mat. Just hope she does not have to quarantine. My friend brought by some donated clothing and money for her last night which was very kind. Another lady is dropping by soon with toiletries, boots, hat, mitts coat etc. Last week it was 21 but currently -4 with a nasty north wind. People really are incredibly kind to help us welcome her to Calgary-especially since she is only 18 and coming all this way alone.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@lizzy bargain it is great that there is such support for the Ukrainian refugee that you’re helping.

Ds and I just shovelled again, 1.5hrs after I stopped shovelling this morning. We had to re-shovel most of what I shovelled earlier, but we also made progress on the other section that I did not finish the first two times. The wind and snow is crazy, but the initial temperature isn’t too bad. Ds and I were overheating from the exertion.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 5 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I won with life project meeting about finances 50$, a usb key,sunglasse,plastic-magnetic card holder and a anti stress pig its so cute!
    was very happy and lucky!!! (and those prizes where all for answering correct skill question about finance)
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Since it is wednesday again dont forget to save your 4 favorites pc offers if you dont use those!!! I just did mine

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Frugal bimama:thanks for mailing me some coupons,that is so nice of you!!!
    Oh and I received my 18$ check from a law action class again lithium...boy I did that a long time ago...

so money will go to the grocery fund! yay

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Storm update: all highways in and out of my community are now closed. Travel is strongly discouraged in town. It is hard to see the house across the street from my house when the storm gusts. Still getting more snow/wind/blizzard conditions. It is expected to continue snowing until 10pm tomorrow night. Power is still on and my husband is home safe, so all is pretty good.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 5 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Stay safe angela .

Need to get up early and get to the stores .

My sister-in-law had eye surgery today so i called to see how she is ,she thanked me her 2 boys called her also.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

@ Angela- Glad everyone is home safe.

Happy Thursday but is like a Friday Short work day for me today because we always close early the last day before a long weekend

Washing up the few dishes in the sink. Then putting a note on the sink to remind people to put dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

Will have a shower in a bit then bring all dirty laundry to laundry room and put a load in washer and then hang it to dry when its done.

Have wonderful and safe long weekend everyone!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

The snow has let up but the wind is still strong. We have received over 50cm of snow so far. Dh abd I were outside shovelling again this morning. He used his 4x4 truck to break up snowdrifts that covered our double wide driveway, then we worked on shovelling more of that section. Top of the driveway (on the lawn) has a 5’ tall snow drift.

The highways are now open, but the road conditions are currently bad.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Angela273 thanks for the updates, I hope the snow stops soon.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

WOW @Angela273 that sounds insane the amount of snow you have gotten.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information