• 1 Post By flemeth
  • 1 Post By lotsasavings
  • 1 Post By walkonby
  • 2 Post By 2shopmom

Thread: PC offer vanished!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

My PC offer of 5000 points vanished from my list. Was 5000 points wys 15. nestle favourites - running to August 19. Gone yesterday even before new offers available. Hmm
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@2shopmom my Trutaste milk offer also vanished yesterday before I get to used it. It’s been happening a lot lately.
    2shopmom likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

That's disappointing.

I still appreciate the savings available from using the PCO points program but not only are some offers disappearing, some are also more limited. This week, my card has the RCSS 25,000 points for every $100 spent on home, health & beauty, toys, etc. but my husband's card does not. In the past, this RCSS offer was open to anyone with a PC account where now it's offered digitally so that it can only be used once and only by those who have RCSS as the store where they use their card most often.
    2shopmom likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

response….I think everyone can use the superstore offer .

I still appreciate the savings available from using the PCO points program but not only are some offers disappearing, some are also more limited. This week, my card has the RCSS 25,000 points for every $100 spent on home, health & beauty, toys, etc. but my husband's card does not. In the past, this RCSS offer was open to anyone with a PC account where now it's offered digitally so that it can only be used once and only by those who have RCSS as the store where they use their card most often.[/QUOTE]

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well, this explains a lot! I knew I had an offer for points wyb Rio mare Tuna, and so on Friday I grabbed another 3 pack of the small tins.
    No points showed up on my receipt, figured I'd place a missing points inquiry with them, but first I checked on my desk top to see if the offer had been " dimmed " . When I've used an offer it shows up this way. Well it was not there at all. Poof! gone??
    Like it never existed? Quite annoying.
    2shopmom likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I called pC and the associate was able to see that the nestle offer 'was' there so you may be able to do the same and get your points. Screen shots!! I'll be doing that and keeping that now.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    well, this explains a lot! I knew I had an offer for points wyb Rio mare Tuna, and so on Friday I grabbed another 3 pack of the small tins.
    No points showed up on my receipt, figured I'd place a missing points inquiry with them, but first I checked on my desk top to see if the offer had been " dimmed " . When I've used an offer it shows up this way. Well it was not there at all. Poof! gone??
    Like it never existed? Quite annoying.
    walkonby and alex78 like this.

Thread Information