User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By cyn88canada

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON, gta) May 21 -27

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, May 28th, 2022
    Arrrgh, Armageddon is here -- did you see the price of coffee?!? Noooo! Curse the price inflation!!

Ahem. And, in other news, this week's gift card deal is...

Get 7500 PCO for every $50 OR MORE spent on kobo, H&M, or WaySpa gift cards. Points to show up in 2- 4 weeks. (Keep your receipts)! Deal on bottom of page 5.

Team Cyn! Hi! Wish me luck -- I'm trying my hand at gardening, (again), and this year I have an electric tiller to play with! Going to go out, soon, and dig up some dirt! (And then, sell it to the tabloids...ZombieTimes)
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                    
    This thread is currently associated with: H&M, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    couponlady, barbis9 and Shwa Girl like this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow...an electric tiller! You are getting serious about this gardening stuff😆 Be sure to take a break when you run out of steam☕ Have fun, and thanks for the flyer!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thread Information