User Tag List

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree3297Likes

Thread: July 2022 Frugal Chatter: All about fresh products and gardening!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Angela273 Given the continuation of the rash and its movement:
    1) Was there any off odours in the apartment you were touring over a week ago?
    2) Chance that something you bought at the sales might have caused a contact/allergic reaction? Even sprays used on clothing might set off a reaction.
    3) Did something change with your prescriptions around the time you went apartment viewing? Aside from the Benedryl, was there anything else you may have taken that could have tripped the rash?
    4) Food-anything you ate or drank that was not something you usually have?

That rash's timing is about a day or two after the viewing, that's why I am thinking something in that 48h period is behind the rash.
    I was thinking of you during the hot days here in Ontario. The heat was making me scratch my scalp, chest and upper arms and back so much that my poor skin is very unhappy/red. I think the seasonings in the soup cups have triggered the weeklong rash and counting that is on my thighs.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 1 others like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Another negative test, yippee.

The hypochondriac in me is thinking isolate for a couple more days and test one more time. Someone got it in my mind because of my sinuses I will test positive and maybe I will get a late positive. I really wish my sinuses weren't acting up, they are making me second guess myself.

Spent yesterday binge watching Virgin River, I think we are about half way through the new season.

I really need to get back into my routines but at the same time, I am still so tired. Not sure if this is my body fighting off the exposure or a reaction from the booster but it is a bit of a struggle.

Happy Monday Everyone
    Skippy, Giseledta, harbie and 6 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

@lilo003 praying for you and your family as you are visiting with MIL.You have raised your Sons well in that they too are also involved in blessing her in her last days. @Angela273 I pray for your healing and @SassyAshley that you will remain Covid free and for healing for those you know who have it.
    Unfortunately DW and I both have Covid(she’s worse off than me)but we’re still managing and I’m thankful that I snagged the booster shot when I did.
    Take your blessings where you can find them!
    Last edited by Skippy; Mon, Jul 25th, 2022 at 04:21 PM.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Skippy hope you and your DW feel better soon
    Skippy, Giseledta, harbie and 5 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Skippy hope you and your DW feel better soon
    Skippy, Giseledta, harbie and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    @lilo003 praying for you and your family as you are visiting with MIL.You have raised your Sons well in that they too are also involved in blessing her in her last days. @Angela273 I pray for your healing and @SassyAshley that you will remain Covid free and for healing for those you know who have it.
    Unfortunately DW and I both have Covid(she’s worse off than me)but we’re still managing and I’m thankful that I snagged the booster shot when I did.
    Take your blessings where you can find them!
    @Skippy Hoping you and you DW feels better soon

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

MIL passed away at 1am this morning. I was with her so she was not alone. The funeral home can’t meet us until Tuesday morning so we will go down and make plans. DH drove back again early this morning to tell his dad in person. Of course frugality gouges out the window at a time like this and the kids need clothes. I was pleased with Tip top as they gave me the sale price even though what fit was not all on sale. So 250.00 for dress pants and shirts. I thought the real issue was going to be dress shoes for the younger son and at a size 13 one cannot be fussy. The only option was a pair of Dockers on clearance at the Bay but when she told final sale at 55.00 I did not care as it’s about a third of what I expected to pay. And he was happy with the style. @Skippy sorry to hear that Covid has hit your family. It’s so frustrating that 2 yrs later we seem only slightly better off. I am now eligible for my 4 shot and with DS2 moving into residence soon I think we all be lining up in the next month for the shot.
    Last edited by lilo0003; Mon, Jul 25th, 2022 at 06:15 PM.
    Skippy, Giseledta, harbie and 7 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@lilo0003 so sorry for the loss of your MIL . Even though you know it will happen it’s very hard when loved one passed . and it sound like you had an awesome relationship with her. Will be praying for your entire family. ((((HUGS))))

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    @Angela273 Given the continuation of the rash and its movement:
    1) Was there any off odours in the apartment you were touring over a week ago?
    2) Chance that something you bought at the sales might have caused a contact/allergic reaction? Even sprays used on clothing might set off a reaction.
    3) Did something change with your prescriptions around the time you went apartment viewing? Aside from the Benedryl, was there anything else you may have taken that could have tripped the rash?
    4) Food-anything you ate or drank that was not something you usually have?

That rash's timing is about a day or two after the viewing, that's why I am thinking something in that 48h period is behind the rash.
    I was thinking of you during the hot days here in Ontario. The heat was making me scratch my scalp, chest and upper arms and back so much that my poor skin is very unhappy/red. I think the seasonings in the soup cups have triggered the weeklong rash and counting that is on my thighs.
    I viewed the small old rental house on July 5. I ended up with a sinus infection and antibiotics shortly thereafter. I finished the antibiotics on July 14. July 14 is also ok the day that I decertified my First Aid, CPR, and AED training. That was done in person, but we each had our own dummy to practice the bandages and CPR on. I discovered the first few spots on the morning of July 15. Other than the antibiotic that I’d taken in the past, no prescriptions changed. I pack my own lunch when I’m away from home. The progression of the spots has slowed vs a week ago, but new ones are still appearing. I’ll see my gp on Friday, for a followup appointment.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

lilo -sorry about your mother-in-laws passing .You have lovely boys and raised them so nicely .My daughter and son came when it was my dear mom's last hours at the hospital.

Skippy -sorry to hear about wife and you getting covid ,hope you will feel better soon.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@lilo0 03, so sorry for your family's loss **HUGS**
    Skippy, Giseledta, harbie and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

@lilo0003 hugs. So sorry for your loss.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Scary start to the day with an active shooter emergency alert text this morning.

Did manage to get a few things done but still need to hit up RCSS which is close to one of the shooting locations so I’ll hold off until after dinner.

Still waiting for my Olay money back offer (didn’t like their product so I filled out their money back guarantee).

Super hot here today and tomorrow will be hotter so I need some cool dinner ideas. Off to search the web for inspiration.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@lilo0003 : so sorry to read that
    Sorry for your familly loss,HUGS
    My deepest sympathies to all of you.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Skippy : so sorry to read that you and your wife caught covid..take care
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information