User Tag List

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree3297Likes

Thread: July 2022 Frugal Chatter: All about fresh products and gardening!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Frugalbigmama:yes ziplock are expensive I always wait for a sale at maxi and cie I am missed in the last coupon a while ago great coupon... per chance i found hidden 3 pack of freezer bags in my pantry...apprt the sc peelie coupon that is unreachable no coupon exist...surely I will need more with all the things I am freezing (meat and fruits) right now..I tried dollars store one but they are not good... @coupongirl: I am agree with you.I am against multibuy to have a better price,sometime it is just to much quantity.Per chance now it dont happen with meat at my maxi and cie knock on wood...
    And more limit too...
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Jul 17th, 2022 at 08:02 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

sassy -yes the signage is hard to see at no frills i bought 2 toilet bowl cleaners thinking they were $3.00 each and my bill said 4.49 each because you had to buy 3 ,well i returned them and got my $10.00 back

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I frozen 4 bananas to make future recipes or smootie.Otherwhise they would be wasted.I prefer bananas in my cooking
    Frozen the mangoes too.
    Love the baking cookie sheet spraying way they dont stuck togheter this way
    I have my doctor appointment tomorrow morning,my questions are all prepared on a paper
    have a good evening and night

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

The other pricing practice that annoys me is the limit on a product that is actually a terrible price, like people will think oh I really should by this, it must be a great price since there is a limit.
    I spent the day starting to gather what my son will need when he leaves for school and wow I did it, I actually have run out of a health and beauty product. We are down to our last men’s body wash. So I will need to watch for a sale and coupons. I have a list of what he needs and he adds to it as he thinks of something else. Today’s addition was Nutella
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

I am also not a fan of the multi buy. Today plan is to stay indoors and do some tidying up .
    @Frugalbigmama last week I say a customer buying Ziploc that was Clearing out at RCSS these were 4x90 packages for $2.84 not sure if the freezer bags were also clearing out.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

RE: Freezer bags. Thanks everyone for the info!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Well this morning is a dark rainy day! I guess I planned a girls night getaway knowing it was going to be a crappy day?

Spa day then nice hotel away. Pool and hot tub. Dinner out so no cooking or cleaning I am all packed and ready to leave soon.
    Loving my new suitcase. The wheels are so smooth!

Have a wonderful Monday!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good day!!!
    Frozen a quiche so it will not be wasted.It expire july 22 but with the things I am planning and leftover we have it will not fit.
    Received last part of my reitmans order(1 shirt)
    went to my doctor appoitnement this morning,no gain of weight but no lost too..grr that piss me
    I will resee her in 3 months,I have another bloodtest to pass
    Seems everything is good otherwhise
    Maybe I should take a little nap ,i hate my bad sleep lately...
    Lunch was patatoes salad and pesto pennine salad.light i was not starving haha
    have a good day

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

surprised that my Bay order from yesterday (Sunday) arrived this morning - wow fast shipping.
    @cath007 I like to stock up on paper products, pharmacy items and cleaning supplies at Costco. I keep an eye out for things ending in .97 as they are usually clearance items. Last year I bought an awesome hoodie for $9.97 and whish I bought more as I live in it. I also buy my raspberries at Costco, stuffed chicken breasts (that I cook and freeze), bananas and I love the food samples! I am so glad they are back.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Listen everyone if you buy or recieve a gift card always good to have the actual reciept ,just a tip .
    So my daughter gave us 2 giftcards on july 2/22 one for canadian tire one for the utimate dining(used at a variety of restaurants) .
    Forward to july 16/22 hubbies birhtday i got to swiss chalet to bring home to eat ,go to use the gift card ,nope 00 balance the girl said .So i paid for it and was on my way .

I called shoppers when i got home and they dont handle this problem instore ,i had to wait til monday this morning to call the ultimate dining ,so she in turn had me send a picture of the giftcard and the reciept .I just got an email saying they are investigating (hense why you should have the bill always ) .

The girl this morning said it was used up north at state and main on july 5/22 .I told her i have never ever been in that store and it wasnt me .So a scammer loaded my card and used it ,this investigsation may take awhile ,no worries on my end .

Of course blue mountain emailed me twice this past week and today we have not located my bathing suit ,when i know i left it on the door knob to dry ,it was a $60.00 bathing suit from the bay about 5 yrs old -who would want to keep another person's bathing suit -uggggg .

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Not much happening around here other than work, laundry and cooking/cleaning .

Managed to get $7.50 back on CO51 and also use $2.50 in coupons for those items. Got Daiya cheese reg$5.99! On sale for $3.99 and then -$2.00 on CO51 so $1.99 ea is fantastic and definitely more reasonable. I think I’ll grab another 3 for Dh’s account. Also got gusta cheese reg$6.99 on sale for $4.99 minus $1 coupon and one that was on clearance for 3.99 minus $1 coupon. Not much for coupons for my vegan products so I’ll take what I can get.

Off to get diesel . Wish me luck

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

wow . @coupongirl :: that is not nice for the giftcard used...that sucks..hope they will resolve the issue..some people those days. I have not the idea a person who use a giftcard like that before...crazy world
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It’s day 4 since the itchy red spots started showing up on my skin. The itchy spots continue to get worse. I have 100 spots on my torso…up my neck, but not yet on my arms or legs. I waited at the ER to see the doctor. My pharmacist didn’t want me to wait until my GP appointment tomorrow morning. Lunch time came and went while at the ER. No one was called to the back for 2hrs. I finally asked questions. When I pushed for some information, that’s when the front desk lady told me the on call doctor was in surgery and it’d be hours more before I’d be seen. Our community hospital only has one doctor on call at a time. All walk-in clinics closed at the start of COVID and they have not re-opened. No doctor in the ER seeing patients, so we went home. I called and spoke with the nurse supervisor once we got home. She spoke with the staff and they denied telling me that the doctor was in surgery. The nurse supervisor told me that a doctor being in surgery is one of the reasons for potential delays, but she would not confirm or deny that the doctor was in surgery. I was so angry and frustrated. 1/2 my day in the hospital…the staff never spoke to the waiting room…in the past I’ve been at our ER when they actually provide an update when there will be serious delays. I’m still so itchy and covered in spots, but apparently that doesn’t mean much. My pharmacist was concerned that this could get serious. I have a GP appointment tomorrow morning…which I booked 11 days ago for a different health concern.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    surprised that my Bay order from yesterday (Sunday) arrived this morning - wow fast shipping.
    @cath007 I like to stock up on paper products, pharmacy items and cleaning supplies at Costco. I keep an eye out for things ending in .97 as they are usually clearance items. Last year I bought an awesome hoodie for $9.97 and whish I bought more as I live in it. I also buy my raspberries at Costco, stuffed chicken breasts (that I cook and freeze), bananas and I love the food samples! I am so glad they are back.
    @barbis9 :I will definetely check those things next time I have a chance to rego.Thanks for the comment !!! Actually I wanted raspberries today at 1,67$ the half container in the maxi and cie flyer and nope they where all cleared...Busy Maxi and cie and we are already monday that explain why..but secretly hope they will restock it

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening,
    took a nap feel much better.
    I readed 25 slow cooker recipes in my news feed fb and I copied the link to my page,it was in french but great ones for the summer
    I cannot wait to use my slow cooker!!!
    I hate scam in sms in cellphone..2 time my father received it it was like with the inflation we own you 200$ click on this link and so on...so crappy the person who does that..get a life!!! I feel bad for the people who will fall into those things and give their infos ..

I went to maxi and cie to for 3 things I want in fact 4 but they did not have raspberries...

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information