Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Laurabelle81

Thread: Earning PC points SDM and other PC stores

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Expired on: Mon, Aug 1st, 2022
    Hello,

I'm sure this has been covered but I'm trying to figure out a few things with the PC optimum points and how to better use both at SDM and other stores including PC stores.
    I often see many of you posting deals and you include how many points you would get using the credit card and I just haven't been able to figure that out.

If I use my PC credit card at SDM, how many points do I earn on each dollar spent? For some reason, I thought it was 25 points per dollar - so essentially what % off the transaction back in points? Ugh, sorry for repeating this question. I think i've been confused with SDM for so long that I thought it was 25% off !! Wouldn't that be a score!!

The same for any PC store or Esso and other stores.

Thanks!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Esso - Imperial Oil, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Depends which PC MasterCard you have:
    The standard card earns 25pts per dollar at SDM...but because you already earn 15pts per dollar there...it's really only an extra 10pts per dollar.

I think that works out to an extra $0.01 per dollar compared to just using a PC optimum card
    2shopmom likes this.

Thread Information