User Tag List

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree2411Likes

Thread: August 2022 Frugal Chatter: All about gardening and saving month!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

TGIF!!! It wasn't a bad week at all. I can tell lots of people are on vacation because the usual people that fill my email/phone did not bother me

Tonight- as soon as done work pack up for the weekend and the dog! We are dog sitting at my sisters for the weekend. So get to enjoy the pool during the day and the hot tub at night. Can't wait to drink all my brother in laws coffee It will totally feel like a vacation weekend. I've been looking forward to it all summer.

Have a great weekend everyone.
    Skippy, Giseledta, harbie and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Here’s a link to order $4 Dr. Oetker coupon.

https://websaver.ca/en_ca/coupons/
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post

Thanks! I ordered it. If it arrives I can mail to someone if they want it.
    Giseledta, harbie, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@harbie thank you for posting the beautiful photos! Glad you had a great vacation, and hope your hand gets better.
    Skippy, Giseledta, harbie and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post

Thank ou I ordered it
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Popped over to dollarama spent $32 ,then into sobeys spent $44 got 10 airmiles saved 10.49 in cpns and 3.00 in checkout51.

Got milk on clearance and a folgers coffee small one $6.99-50%=3.49-1.00 cpn=2.49,got my free oat milk with a cpn.Got a quarter watermelon on sale $5.64 as i am having company monday and would love to serve some fresh fruit along with my banana bread .

special k vanilla 3.97-1.00 cpn found some-1.00 checkout51=1.97
    Skippy, Giseledta, harbie and 5 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

After the 7 weeks of reading for the TD Summer reading program, today was the pizza party. They only ordered pepperoni pizza, which none of my kids like. I’m personally pot a fan of pepperoni. They had juice boxes and played some games. Each kid won a prize bag…but they weren’t as good as last year.

Twin girl…program stickers, cheap water bottle, glow wand, mini play dough, foldable frisbee, Frozen kite

Twin boy…program stickers, mini play dough, foam football, 100 piece Spiderman puzzle, Star Wars kite

Ds…program stickers, foldable frisbee, kit of 4 mini crystal growing hedgehogs (pretty cool!)

Then I took our kids to the new deeper paddling pool across town. They had fun, but it’s only 25 outside. I’m hoping to bring them back again on Monday, when it’s supposed to be hotter outside.

Edit: I got my 4th COVID booster this morning. My arm is already somewhat sore. I became very sick from my 3rd COVID booster…we’ll see how it goes this time around.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Aug 19th, 2022 at 09:15 PM.
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Angela-I don't care for pepperoni pizza either-we must be in the minority as many people seem to like it. Always seemed to give me indigestion-even as a kid. Eventually I realized I should avoid it.

You also wonder what gives you a distaste for certain foods-my friend says cilantro tastes like soap to her( apparently others taste it as soapy too and it is due to a genetic variation in some people)-whereas many of us like the taste. One of life's little mysteries.
    Skippy, Giseledta, harbie and 6 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Harbie it looks like you vacationed in the okanagan … my neck of the woods! Beautiful pics 😎
    Skippy, Giseledta, harbie and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Yup @sueshe osoyoos. Funny thing is I’ve lived on the coast for all my life and only been to osoyoos a grand total of 3 times. Once in 1986, 2018 during Canada 150 ( both were just drive throughs) and this past weekend. Beautiful place to run and visit family.
    @Angela273 hoping you don’t have a bad reaction to this shot. I won’t be eligible for my 4th until fall.

Thanks @barbis9 it’s better but still stiff and clicking when I make a fist

Had a hot humid and busy day at work today so now that Dh and I have done our evening walk it’s time for the rest of my crisp and nice cream while watching the Lions play tonight.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Someone posted a bunch of free stuff, leftover from their garage sale. I was able to pick out books for my kids, books for my students, activity books, recipe books, a couple games, a couple containers with lids, a popcorn maker, gift ribbons and bows, battery powered tea lights, sparklers, kids each got a free grab bag of random toys, splash pants for twin girl (I’d have to sew), a large insulated lunch kit which could be useful with my move and travelling. I’m sure I missed some stuff. Still lots left for other people.
    Skippy, Giseledta, harbie and 5 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day my friends! itÂ’s been awhile since I last posted on this thread as I have been busy enjoying time with DS from Oz who finishes this portion of his trip all too soon.No matter how old you get theyÂ’ll always be your kid.They grow up so fast so enjoy them at whatever age they may be.
    Although I havenÂ’t done much shopping lately I still see that flyer sales are lacking while regular price is eye opening! We can only do our best with what we have to work with.
    Looks like my time is up, do stay safe and well.
    Blessings to you and yours!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Angela way to go on the free stuff

Skippy -yes they are our kids even when they are in their 30's like mine .

Did 2 loads of laundry one is hung out the other i will in a bit .Hubby is picking the girls up from son's and dropping son/wife off at the wedding they are going to.It is sleep over night here for the girls ,i filled the blow up pool this morning .It is the $50 one candain tire and walmart sold,so room for me to sit in it with them for a bit -lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i had a unexpected day off on friday.... rather nice as i had finished the daycare rooms rearrange on thursday. I think it looks inviting for the kids.
    So friday, i ended up working on the basement DC organization.. its where i store all the extra craft supplies ect. i am pretty happy with the progress. i have a lots of fun plans and activities ready for the kiddos.
    i have 3 kids going to school next year... i will have them ready.

went to a petfest thing that was local. i am really , really getting tired of these .. events.. that really are a shopping trip .. 10.00 admission.. there was to be speakers about dog training, and different exhibits about dog agility ect... .. nope. must have missed them. lots and lots of things to buy. no we did not buy anything. my spoilt dogs have senstive stomaches.... so no grain, no peanut butter.. and are power chewers... so pretty toys get trashed in 3.2 min... lol. our store that we buy their dog food from was there.... had toys ect... she just laughed and said.... nope your guys will wreak these fast.... we might have tested some... garentee to last toys for her.... they lasted under 2 hours... she doesnt carry those items in her store any more.

ok.. bbq for supper tonight.. chicken stuffed with asperagus and garlic havarti.. roasted carrots, zucchini, mushrooms, asperagus and green beans.

yummy.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

So far this COVID booster is not so bad. My arm is sore and I’m tired, but that’s it so far.

We took our kids to a free street fair this morning and a free afternoon movie. It was Sonic 2. We bought treats to share and support our only theatre in town.

I move in 2.5 days. I’m leaving on Tuesday morning…so I’ll arrive around 11am. I’m starting to feel nervous and excited. So much planning and I’ll soon put it into motion.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Aug 20th, 2022 at 08:50 PM.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 3 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information