User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Canadian Tire Triangle ---Swap offer

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looking for Sportchek 25x and 5x Weights or Sportchek Spend X Get Y offers. Need this today or on Saturday Nov 20 to take advantage of their spend 125 rebate, else I will dump my betters offers in the swap.

I have CT Spend 50 Get 10, CT Auto Spend 50 Get 10, 25 X Toasters, 25 Women's Gloves for Marks, Marks/PartyCity or Atmosphere Spend and Get and then 10x and 5x stuff.
    dededi and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jefftrader View Post
    Looking for Sportchek 25x and 5x Weights or Sportchek Spend X Get Y offers. Need this today or on Saturday Nov 20 to take advantage of their spend 125 rebate, else I will dump my betters offers in the swap.

I have CT Spend 50 Get 10, CT Auto Spend 50 Get 10, 25 X Toasters, 25 Women's Gloves for Marks, Marks/PartyCity or Atmosphere Spend and Get and then 10x and 5x stuff.
    I have SportsChek "Spent $30, Get $5" and "SportsChek 10x on Weights" but the SWAP feature does not work for me in the Triangle app. I contacted Triangle but they were not able to figure out why I am unable to SWAP offers. They were supposed to get back to me, but they never did.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    I have SportsChek "Spent $30, Get $5" and "SportsChek 10x on Weights" but the SWAP feature does not work for me in the Triangle app. I contacted Triangle but they were not able to figure out why I am unable to SWAP offers. They were supposed to get back to me, but they never did.
    Are you using the triangle smartphone app? You cannot swap on your laptop using the triangle app for reasons I guess.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jefftrader View Post
    Are you using the triangle smartphone app? You cannot swap on your laptop using the triangle app for reasons I guess.
    I am using ther Triangle app on my Android phone. I am at the point that I might need to call them back....I dread repeating myself.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any chance @mulock that your phone had a recent browser or OS update or patch?
    dededi likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    Any chance @mulock that your phone had a recent browser or OS update or patch?
    Not that I am aware of, although I am using the Triangle app, not a browser.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How are the December offers on the app? Anything to stack with upcoming Triangle Rewards promotions in the Boxing Week flyer (some start on Dec. 22; others later)?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last week, I finally understood the offer swapping that the app users were talking about. That is how I obtained a 5x e-money offer for bakeware as I had a baking pan on my list! Have to see what's available today for offers. There are foam tiles on sale (put off buying last week in case there's an offer or sale on the item and it may be this week that I buy them).

I could only swap 3 offers last time so I let go the tv multiplier offer, the snowblower offer and one other ....?

Darn I see a plumbing repair kits offer (the bathroom aerator in the main bathroom was getting worse and one of the two rings was warped; put in a new assembly and bought an extra from other store. Despite different "store brand names", the parts have the same stamped name on the chrome ring)I could have used a few days ago. Oh well, now I know to check offers first before shopping.
    Last edited by Ciel21; Fri, Jan 5th, 2024 at 11:23 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love the offer swap (once I also figured out you need the Triangle app, not the Canadian Tire app). I bought 4x all-season tires for this summer that were on sale for 25% off on Boxing Day with 30x the points, and then swapped two useless offers to get a 20x and 30x the points offers. In total 80x the points on my tire purchase. Even the cashier was impressed at what I did.
    lilo0003 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    I love the offer swap (once I also figured out you need the Triangle app, not the Canadian Tire app). I bought 4x all-season tires for this summer that were on sale for 25% off on Boxing Day with 30x the points, and then swapped two useless offers to get a 20x and 30x the points offers. In total 80x the points on my tire purchase. Even the cashier was impressed at what I did.
    that’s impressive. I need new summer tires so I should likely start watching my offers and buy them sooner rather than later.
    Ciel21 likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I keep getting automotive supply and gas offers in my personal offers. I purposely swapped three of them for a notebook/stationery offer (5x) and two other deals. Just to tweak that algorithm.
    mulock likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    I keep getting automotive supply and gas offers in my personal offers. I purposely swapped three of them for a notebook/stationery offer (5x) and two other deals. Just to tweak that algorithm.
    Perfect. Never activate all offers as that will skew the algorithm to give you more offers based on the ones you activated. Only activate the ones you would purchase from (at any point) in the future. Eventually you'll start getting offers that are inline with what you would buy. SWAPping out offers you don't want for ones that you do helps speed up the algorithm to be more in your favor.
    walkonby and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have to keep the activate only offers I plan to use tip in mind. I got several automotive/marine/gas offers-activated them all.

Just posted a swap to release a 20x Microwave offer into the Community so if someone needs a microwave oven this week, snap it up!

Managed to get a kitchen utensil offer-hope to use it soon.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got a pink popup message that the system is experiencing difficulties. I only had two automotive offers to activate. No community offers appeared either. Sigh.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No more error message but site is glitching. Still only the same two offers and no swaps available. Was able to see the Community offers. There's one 10x pts deal on yard waste bags but not any 5x pts deal. Seems the algorithm is striking back at the lack of buying I do since January.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information