User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Thread: No Frills - 24 Days of Hauliday YAYs (Dec 1 - 31)

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

would they combine?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Today's Hauler appears to be an in-store NF offer only. Buy 2 Pringles SuperStack and get 4000 points. Valid only today at NF.
    I think the 3000/tin was a better deal and not great making it available at noon EST for those already done their shopping in the morning out east.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Interesting question. No idea as I used my 3000 points per tin offer yesterday But if they did, 5000 points for every $3.59 (at my store) paid would indeed be a sweet deal!

So far no one on the FB page has said they have got the deal, but they have all been buying the wrong size/product. I think it has to be SuperStack, but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    would they combine?
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Sat, Dec 17th, 2022 at 01:41 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's Hauler appears to be an in-store NF offer only. Buy 2 Pringles SuperStack and get 4000 points. Valid only today at NF.
    I think the 3000/tin was a better deal and not great making it available at noon EST for those already done their shopping in the morning out east.

Seems NF has messed up again. The image shows Pringles, not SuperStack. The sizes are Pringles, not SuperStack. Wording says SuperStack. People buying regular Pringles and not getting any points.

This whole Hauler season has been one big cluster! 
    Interesting question. No idea as I used my 3000 points per tin offer yesterday But if they did, 5000 points for every $3.59 (at my store) paid would indeed be a sweet deal!

So far no one on the FB page has said they have got the deal, but they have all been buying the wrong size/product. I think it has to be SuperStack, but who knows
    They won't combine, as they are 2 different sizes. It's really stupid but the regular size of Pringles are being called Super stacks, and the bigger cans are now called Party Stacks. It's really deceiving.
    couponlady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The 17th offers says 130 to 156g and the older one says 194 to 203g so i dont think they will stack
    couponlady likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

True but the super stack is different than those sizes 130-156. Super stack is 190-203. and the offer did say super stack with wrong sizes. Super stack does not come in 130-156. So is it superstack or regular sizes ? No one knows. Another NF total Cluster.
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Sat, Dec 17th, 2022 at 03:44 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I think they are playing on the word superstack in todays offer to mean stacking points And the picture in todays ad is the regular can verses the older one is the mega can

If Nofrills was not so far away and the fact that we really dont like pringles, i would go try go and buy the regular size pringles because i am pretty sure they would work out to be free at a price of 2.00 each when you buy 2
    Last edited by Thatdone; Sat, Dec 17th, 2022 at 03:53 PM.
    Purdee likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you click on the hauler page on the 17th it specifically says Pringles Superstack with the wrong size. But whatever. I don’t care as I got the better offer. NF is totally messing this up this year.
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Sat, Dec 17th, 2022 at 03:50 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the end I don’t care. I tried to post info here and not argue. Leaving this to you guys to post in future. .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I believe the offer is completely deceiving. If i drove all the way to the Nofrills near me and did not get the points i would not give up untill they gave me the missing points for exactly what you pointed put about the picture they are using..

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since No Frills is across the street from me, I went twice today at 8:20am and 12:40pm. I rang in 6 flavours of 156g cans and no points appeared on both my visits. Since I'm not into pringles this whole superstack, megastack, partystack size description confuses me.

The taller cans 203g that I bought last week had Party Stack written on them.

This ad refers to Super Stack with 156g written after it but the cans don't contain the words Super Stack while they do look like the cans I scanned today.

On FB, NF's excuse for no points is they have all been claimed. So at 8:20 am they have all been claimed. How many were available, one?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pringles Update

A post in another forum said only works with Original flavour. So I made my 3rd trip today and it worked. Bought 10 (148g) for $22.60 after tax, used 20,000 points, paid $2.60, received 20,000 points and my point balance is unchanged.

Ugh, why did it say selected varieties when they meant Original only.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eataiag View Post
    Pringles Update

A post in another forum said only works with Original flavour. So I made my 3rd trip today and it worked. Bought 10 (148g) for $22.60 after tax, used 20,000 points, paid $2.60, received 20,000 points and my point balance is unchanged.

Ugh, why did it say selected varieties when they meant Original only.
    Glad you got some.
    Purdee, eataiag and Ciel21 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FREE Siggi's Skyr yogurt 650/750g selected varieties
    offer added for Day 18.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eataiag View Post
    FREE Siggi's Skyr yogurt 650/750g selected varieties