User Tag List

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: January 2023 Frugal Chatter Thread -Money shuffle dance time!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Good morning. Another drizzling gray yucky day here

Not much planned except a bank deposit run and hopefully a Starbucks too

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Great shopping done this morning. Deal on dog food. Free shredded parm cheese. .29 boxes cereal for DS From SDM with end of Feb expiry date.

Cooking up the meat that I took out this morning. Cleaning the kitchen as I go. Have rice on the go.

Once I am done in the kitchen then I will put away the clean laundry and then have a shower. Think I will use a Mcdonalds coffee card and treat myself to a mocha and go for a walk around the $ store and GT. Then downtown to the bank and walk just before I have to pick up DS at work.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Why do I go to Costco on a Sunday, I know it’s a madhouse. I wanted the shrimp that’s on sale because it’s the only one left that is still a 1 pound bag and the sale ends today. I went in bought the few items on my list and left. We are getting snow now and that’s seems to make everyone go a little bonkers. I may make a lemon loaf and some lunches or I make remain parked on the couch.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Today became a couch day for me.

I had some personal stuff I need to get done online so did that.

Worked on my crochet a little bit.

I have started my Bullet Journal for next month as I do not want to have to do it all next weekend. I enjoy creating the grids and laying out my journal but it is a bit time-consuming so I do not want to leave it until the last minute.

We are having Lazy Lasagna with Garlic Bread and Caesar Salad, decided to go all in for dinner tonight.

It is snowing here, happy to just curl up on the couch.

Will do some work stuff now so I am ahead tomorrow, I have a few emails to send and some projects to send out. I am trying to stay super organized and on top of everything. I had a conversation with Boss on Friday since we were in the same location telling him I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed with everything that is on my plate and that everything on my plate is time sensitive. He agreed I have a lot going on but right now the issue is more than half of these projects I am waiting on someone else so once it all comes together we will talk again and see if there is some stuff that can move from me to someone else. My goal for this year is to put our staff first and by that, I mean giving them my time. Since the pandemic hit I have been relying more and more on their managers since at many times I was not allowed in the branches. We need to get back to me being in the branches working with the staff especially as we go though this upgrade.
    harbie, barbis9 and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just heated up dinner. Chicken souvlaki, rice and green beans. I love the natural green beans from Walmart (frozen)
    I didn't get to clean out the freezer this weekend but hopefully one night this week I can give it a go. Then I can see where I stand on the veggies.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Monday!

I have a crazy work week so hoping it flys by!!

Going to go get some fresh air now and shovel then coffee and breakfast.

Have a great day!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Not much planned for today. Dh and I are headed to Costco for a couple of staples (tofu).

We have a budget/investment meeting to finalize a few things before seeing our financial advisor next week.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    I am not sure what is up, but I keep waking up between 3 & 4 in the morning, the good news is I fall back asleep but then it makes getting up at 5 tricky, my body just does not want to. Well, today I gave in and slept till 6:30.

I did spend about 2 hours yesterday getting some work stuff organized for today. Wrote my to-do list, and send off emails for things I need others to work on so I can start Monday organized and ready to go.

Woke up this morning with a craving for French Toast so I took a break from work and made French Toast and tidied up the kitchen a little, there were a couple of hand dishes to be done.

Gotta figure out dinner for tonight, thinking either Fried Chicken Sandwiches or Soup.

Feeling pretty on top of the house stuff, a few things to tackle today but all things I can get done during a quick work break.

Happy Monday Everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

So went to Costco and Dh got another pack of New Balance underoos and another pack of New Balance workout shirts. The shirts were 3/$14.99 and at the NB store they’re $40-54. The underoos were $15.99 and are so soft and fabulous quality. Grabbed a pair of workout pants for myself for $9 something.

Almost got hit in the parking lot by a lunatic handicapped driver driving a million miles an hour! Normally Dh is mellow (I’ve only seen him loose his cool maybe 2 times in 23 years!) and this was the third time. He was seriously afraid I was so close to being hit.

Then off to the mall for my eyebrows to be done. Horrible experience. Couldn’t see properly in the store but when I got to the car I saw she left wax all over! Not interested in going back (ever) I went home to clean it and apply aloe since it’s beyond red and fire hot. Yuck.

Going to pick up some hummus today and later I’ll be making a quad batch of garden bolognese and a couple of vegan meatloaf’s for the freezer but first I need lunch.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon or maybe earlier evening not sure hahah!!!!
    Yay !!! Grocery was done this earlier morning,I got great deals!!!
    Spend oop 100$ my limit.....I had 4 price matching .It is a saving of 10$ and in pc points 5 200 pc points.Every little bit do helps !!! Super C had better prices for fresh 170 gr blueberries ,iceberg lettuce and red seedlees grapes than Maxi and cie...??? go figure haha
    After that I did 1 load of laundry,ate dinner and took a long nap,because my sleep is just so horrible those time ...

Dinner is chinese fondue..I am so looking for this hahaah!!!
    To be continued later in another post

Have a good evening and night,it is (was) a sunny day and the darknest is 30 minutes later yay...we will get there.
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Jan 23rd, 2023 at 06:27 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Harbie -i hope you are okay after that experience.

Off i went to no frills for a great offer on a few items

(4) pkg of royale paper pkg of toilet paper 24 =48 rolls reg 18.99 p.m to walmart 11.77-4.00 xmas hauler offer -1.00 cpns and one 1.50 cpn=6.77 each or $3.38 for 24 rolls
    All stocked up on toilet paper for awhile.

(4) axe deodorant p.m to walmart 3.97-3.00 hauler offer =.97 each

then free glacieu water reg 1.69 =free hauler offer
    free siggis yogurt reg 4.99=free hauler offer

then my regular groceries saved 5.50 in cpns plus used $40.00 in points.
    harbie, barbis9, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@harbie , Oh my gosh. Glad you are safe.

WOW the eyebrows, I would be complaining.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@harbie : wow how horrible.I am sorry you had to face that...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi and cie: little brag:
    -I got the blueberries deal
    -No Name imperfect 2 kg mixed berries bb may 2024 13,99$ great price!...for smooties and baking
    -Heinz Ketchup 1,5 lreg 4,97$ but @3,97$ (pm métro)
    -Iceberg lettuce reg:3,99$ but @1,49$ (pm super c)
    --Red seedless grapes(2,88 lb) but @1,88$ lb( pm super c)
    -Royale beef fondue 3 pack but they shredded down ....the size not 300 gr now 250 gr grrr. ....@14,91 for 3 packs (it is the price of 2 individual packages normally)
    -Grapes tomatoes small containers @1,69$ each
    -Liberte Classic yogurt tub...1,97$ x 2 bb 21 feb..noticed I took the plain instead of vanilla..still good for smooties!
    made 5 500 pc points and saved 10$ by pm! Now I have more than 10$ in points for next time!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

*********blueberries 170 gr deal at maxi and cie are 2,47$ but if you pm super c the blueberries they are at 1,47$ and in store offer (unavertissed) of 4 000 pc points wub 4 ( combo fruits and veggies offer,I think the computer informatic made a mistake this week because not in flyer but good for us) so 0,47$ per container. ( I readed that on a fb couponning french page of someone brag) tested today it worked and I had personnal offer of 200 points per dollars spend so 1,200 additionnal points so free!!! Might return for more tomorrow or wednesday!!! *********

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information