User Tag List

Page 1351 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 351 851 1251 1301 1341 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1361 1401 1451 ... LastLast
Results 20,251 to 20,265 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thks for the words!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Works now (KNOCKEDUP)
    Thanks, Noodge! Did you find an alternate spelling we can double dip this one for another 100 points? KNCKEDUP?

Thanks again to all the code posters here.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you all for the new words!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/3xgrdk

This invite is worth 25 Superpoints!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    thanks for the new words.

annoyed with airmiles....had to 'ask' for points once again (the email offers where you get bonus -only 1x have I had it work where I get my bonus without asking)...anyways if I would have received my points when I was supposed to get them I could have redeemed for a movie night out. Since I had to wait they have increased the cost and now I can't. Thanks for letting me vent to you
    I know so many who have had issues with Arimiles (me being one). Ive never had an issue with claiming. But I lost my card ( I lent it to my sister and she lost it), I got it replaced. My purse was stolen a few months after they refused to replace it since they think I was lying. Im sorry what am I going to do witha rewards card? misuse it?. Hope you get it figured out. I had a friend order a few gift cards and one was lost (never came they refused to replace it).

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Feed Your Fish

Michael Madlener, a successful Marketing Director in a large U.S. based company and Patrick Reeves the Creative Director of his own successful design firm, are both dads who love telling stories to their children. As friends for years they have shared their tales of fatherhood with each other. Here they have combined their experiences as fathers and story tellers, and created the loveable adventures of Winston and his imagination. Together they have collaborated to bring age appropriate and meaningful stories to life. The match is perfect, through Winston's adventures and wild imagination they share the universal values of kindness and heartfelt adventure from a child's point of view.
    Get it for 150000 points!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks muchly appreciated

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Working Out Sucks! (Paperback)

Tired of diet books that promise to change your life in five minutes? Tired of trying to get healthy and fit—and really getting nowhere?Chuck Runyon,Brian Zehetner, and Rebecca DeRossett are here to confirm what you already know: working out sucks. Now the good news: like Runyon’s Anytime Fitness clubs (1,600 clubs with over one million members), the emphasis here is on maximum user-friendliness and utility. This get-real, get-healthy message is supported by DeRossett’s tips for mental fitness and Zehetner’s 21-day kickstart plan. Working Out Sucks! “deprograms” any of us too long brainwashed by unhealthy habits, destructive attitudes, and misinformation about health, offering a no-BS way to get back on track. Working out may suck, but the alternatives—from heart disease to premature aging, and even diminished income and unhealthy kids—are a lot worse. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 250000 points!

The Rebound DVD

Upon discovering her husband’s infidelity, Sandy (Zeta-Jones) and her two kids move from the suburbs to pursue a new life in the big city. There she meets Aram (Bartha), a local coffee shop employee whose wife only married him as a means to getting her green card. The two strike up a friendship which eventually evolves into something more. But it isn’t long before they’re faced with the big question – “Is this real or just a rebound?” Click here for more details!
    Get it for 350000 points!

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

In Her Power (Paperback)

Helene Lerner addresses the self-sabotaging behaviors that veil a person’s full potential and helps women everywhere achieve confidence, creativity, and intimacy in every aspect of life from careers to friendships. Despite all its advances for women, the feminist movement did not focus on personal or spiritual fulfillment. As a result, a majority of women today experience a painful gap between their highest potential and the way they live their lives. In Her Power shares the information and tools women need to flourish and create a new future. Renowned women’s advocate Helene Lerner reveals the nine most common self-sabotaging habits that hold women back today, while offering a series of effective exercises, fun quizzes, and uplifting stories to help them meet these hurdles head-on and unleash their greatest confidence, creativity, and intimacy. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 350000 points!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thanks for the new words
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words - AGAIN.

For Amazon, PayPal GC and tons of other stuff
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimsdog9098
    https://www.listia.com/signup/87000

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is MOW for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 3/05/12.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thank you for new words
    Get free Amazon GC and Paypal for searching using Swagbucks and Irazoo

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks to al the leaper that posted.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score