Thread: Kelloggs Grocery Cash Card 2023

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    NoFrills and Zehrs promo this week on Kelloggs cereal

Nf 5 K points /10.00 Family size boxes
    Zehrs 5k points/12. Family size boxes
    One of the qualifying cereals is Special K Vanilla Almond family size 570g. At RCSS, I found $2.00 coupons good on any Kellogg's Special K cereal!

RCSS has an offer of 5,000 points when you buy 2 x Kellogg's family size cereals. The cereal is on sale for $5.49 this week. I bought 4 x Special K since the coupons were right in front of the cereal!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Thu, Jun 8th, 2023 at 05:20 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

NoFrills and Zehrs promo this week on Kelloggs cereal

Nf 5 K points /10.00 Family size boxes
    Zehrs 5k points/12. Family size boxes
    Another qualifying cereal is Mini Wheats family size. I don't know if everyone's CheckOut 51 offers are the same but I had (and used) an offer for $2.00 on any box of Mini Wheats x 5 for a nice return of $10.00!
    2shopmom, Cake and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Do some of you buy the right size without the promotion code on it and get the gift cards? Having a hard time finding the ones with the promotion
    Purdee and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

the RK has been out since May. I've seen Corn Flakes and Froot Loops, mini wheats too. The corn flakes was behind current boxes - had to dig to the back of the inventory.
    Last edited by 2shopmom; Fri, Jun 9th, 2023 at 04:37 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    Do some of you buy the right size without the promotion code on it and get the gift cards? Having a hard time finding the ones with the promotion
    the RK has been out since May. I've seen Corn Flakes and Froot Loops, mini wheats too. The corn flakes was behind current boxes - had to dig to the back of the inventory.
    As long as you are purchasing the correct size/weight of the qualifying cereals, it doesn't actually matter whether or not the box has the promotion on it. For example, if you're purchasing family size Mini Wheats, the UPC is the same on the promo boxes as the boxes without the promo. I've had a mix of boxes with and without the promo on them and, on the receipt, they're all listed under "Mini Wheats", along with the price. You're submitting a photo of the receipt, not a photo of the boxes of cereal.

I enter pretty much every Kellogg's cereal promo there is and I've never looked specifically for the marked boxes. I've always ensured that the variety and size/weight of the cereal is exactly what is listed as "participating products" under the terms and conditions of the promotion.

I hope that helps!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I couldn't find the correct link to the promo. The one in this thread days "coming soon". I don't know what I did wrong. Could someone please post the correct link? Thanks
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

https://www.kelloggs.ca/en_CA/home.html

Go to promotions page then it will show all the available promos

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    I couldn't find the correct link to the promo. The one in this thread days "coming soon". I don't know what I did wrong. Could someone please post the correct link? Thanks
    dededi likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Wondering if there is a date restriction on this promotion? I have one receipt here dated May 3rd.
    dededi likes this.
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I purchased the RK when NF was having a promo of 5000 points /10.00 or 2 boxes (not sure of promo details) end April and early May, the NF only had the RK at that time. I contacted Kelloggs at that time bc the box had online address but no correct information online and I was unable to upload my receipt at that time. That is when I found out (through calling) that they would update information in June and was told to just hold on to the receipt. Some retailers were already selling the boxes with this promo but I mostly saw only RK until later in the month or June when others were showing up. My first post about this was around that time asking if anyone had details on this promo.

Quote Originally Posted by shellylynn39 View Post
    Wondering if there is a date restriction on this promotion? I have one receipt here dated May 3rd.
    Last edited by 2shopmom; Thu, Jun 15th, 2023 at 12:42 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I purchased the RK when NF was having a promo of 5000 points /10.00 or 2 boxes (not sure of promo details) end April and early May, the NF only had the RK at that time. I contacted Kelloggs at that time bc the box had online address but no correct information online and I was unable to upload my receipt at that time. That is when I found out (through calling) that they would update information in June and was told to just hold on to the receipt. Some retailers were already selling the boxes with this promo but I mostly saw only RK until later in the month or June when others were showing up. My first post about this was around that time asking if anyone had details on this promo.
    Thank you @2shopmom
    Does any one know how to get the free box of cereal? i both some Mini wheat and a few boxes had the free box, however, i am donating to the Youth shelter and do not want to open the box, is it a coupon printed on the inside or do you have to load and get from Kelloggs? Thank you in advance. Since we do not eat cereal, i would like to be able to take advantage of this deal for more donation.
    Purdee and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

go to the website - you need to scan the receipt no code needed
    Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    Thank you @2shopmom
    Does any one know how to get the free box of cereal? i both some Mini wheat and a few boxes had the free box, however, i am donating to the Youth shelter and do not want to open the box, is it a coupon printed on the inside or do you have to load and get from Kelloggs? Thank you in advance. Since we do not eat cereal, i would like to be able to take advantage of this deal for more donation.
    dededi likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I received the coupons for free cereal instead of the $5 gift cards. This happen to anyone else.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Still waiting for mine. I sent back in early June as soon as the link was available.

When did you send/receive yours?

Quote Originally Posted by shellylynn39 View Post
    I received the coupons for free cereal instead of the $5 gift cards. This happen to anyone else.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I sent beginning of June. I have two other friends that also received cereal coupons instead of gift cards.
    2shopmom likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Mine were the coupons too!
    2shopmom likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information