Just wanted to share that I am noticing that the Mango website for Canada seems to be displaying many of the May clothing items for women that I viewed this week on Youtube by European vloggers.

I did spot the dress I'm keen on as well as other dresses. Linen collection is possible to search by the term Linen. However, I am not successful in pulling up only denim items (I've noticed a trend in denim footwear along with apparel this spring) on the website.

The prices are higher than I thought: I usually just added 20 to the Euro price but it seems that I should be eyeing 30 added to the Euro price tags I have viewed to get an idea of Cdn$ prices.

I'm having issues finding store locations as the Mac computer has its location finding option turned off. I know that Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Toronto Eaton Centre and Square One in Mississauga have stores. Not sure if there are stores west of SQ1 in Ontario.

No, I have not ventured into the GTA recently to explore the new Mango stores. I did check the Mango offerings on the Bay's website and they are not quite the same.