User Tag List

Page 1355 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 355 855 1255 1305 1345 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1365 1405 1455 ... LastLast
Results 20,311 to 20,325 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks ladies!!! Your all the best!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!

Have to catch up now - spent most of the afternoon trying to download a new Norton Antivirus. Now Im trying to find a Word program to download.

Does anyone feed their cats natural cat food ? Such as Blue Buffalo, Wellness, and so on. I was thinking of switching but we have 9 cats in the house. I know my sister doesnt buy her cat food now, and my Mom and I feed her. Its 70.00$ for a 30 lb bag (13.6kg bag). I just want to know if it lasts longer (someone told me they eat less), and how long would it roughly last.
    Last edited by Ricki911; Thu, Mar 1st, 2012 at 09:44 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Ricki911, my picky eater elderly cat eats Royal Canin Selectives that's made to attract picky eaters. It's expensive (@$17 for a 3-lb. bag), but that's what Emmet will eat ALL the time. Other food, maybe, maybe not. So in his case, he eats MORE of the expensive stuff.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cesme77 View Post
    Battle of the wits: Father vs. Daughter

That's so funny! I'd say the daughter wins, and she is either a future stand-up comedienne or Rhodes Scholar, or both!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Love love this song. My parents had been split up for sometime when this song came out. My dad rented a cabin at a lake and decided to build himself a canoe in the living room. Time came for him to take the canoe out for its maiden run. Problem 1)how to get it out of the cabin. Easy enough just take out an entire wall. Problem 2)Getting it to the water. Easy enough just level the whole terrain with a backhoe borrowed from work. 3)Launch and use canoe. Now that didn't work out as well as hoped. Started taking on water the second it hit the lake. Now being that he still wanted to experience the canoe he just had a friend with a speed boat hook it up to the back. Viola one canoe ride.
    That is amazing! Your dad has a unique approach to keep the days from ever being humdrum. LOL

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for ALL the words! Wow!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!

Cesme, that video is too funny

Liked the comment Manzervite Good luck your friend, those kinds of contests are tough!

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Tee hee hee, I think I'll be brave if I share once a week, user-id. I could never be as creative as you and my tastes are dated. The Mini Glider prizes kill me. I think by the time anyone could save up that amount of points, the child would be WAY beyond a learner bike.
    I say bring on the oldies Noodge And about the mini glider...exactly! if you're pregnant you might want to start saving up for that now,lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Garfield by Jim Davis

Last edited by Anne99; Sat, Mar 3rd, 2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Oops!

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    The top LIKE getter is at 74 (makes me wonder if they're all legit).
    Some people 'spam' all their friends walls for votes....I had a contest myself and a few friends were in. Most of us just shared it on our wall and asked people to vote. ONE person posted it on everyone's walls and asked people to vote. Let's just say she was 2nd place (first was someone I don't know) and had a few of my family members (who she is friends with, but I get along great with them too) vote for her and they didn't vote for me probably because they didn't see my post on my wall.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    If anyone can spare a moment to hit LIKE on Facebook, my friend is trying to win a pair of much needed running shoes.

All you have to do is LIKE his comment (name: Jay Tee) under the pic located here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb..._t=photo_reply

Ends March 2 @ 3PM ET.

Thanks muchly!
    liked it!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

TGIF!!!!!
    Yes I am happy its friday.

Have a great weekend all and thanks for all the work finding the words and posting.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thanks
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for sharing words cesme77 and NewfieGirl69.

Thank you for posting weekly 'deal' prize, Pearls. Too funny that P&P has the wrong image with the book prize Love For No Reason, Anne99, and it was the weekly deal image.

I always love your flair, cesme77, and the "Who's Your Favourite?" clip did not disappoint. Thank you for the laughter with a mix of too cute!

I hope you are able to find a Word program to download, Ricki911. Seems like you need it for your class exams? Good luck with the decision about natural cat food.

I love the name of your fur baby, sk43213. Emmet is the name of a character in one of my favorite movies Made In Heaven.

Oh how today reflects the rain drops in your post, star84. I still like looking at your images versus out my window.

TGIF right back at ya, Annatree. I hope everyone has a Fabulous Friday!
    Last edited by Noodge; Fri, Mar 2nd, 2012 at 10:30 AM. Reason: i haz grammar issues

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sk43213 View Post
    @Ricki911, my picky eater elderly cat eats Royal Canin Selectives that's made to attract picky eaters. It's expensive (@$17 for a 3-lb. bag), but that's what Emmet will eat ALL the time. Other food, maybe, maybe not. So in his case, he eats MORE of the expensive stuff.

The funny thing is the only cat that over eats and inhales all day long is Toppie . The others will walk by nibble and keep going. A lady I talk to on Facebook who has a few cats said a 30lb bag would last 2 month (she has two cats). I told her we have 9 cats and I simple cant just give my cats the other food its all or none. My sister wouldnt pitch in for it, and my Mom said she would if it lasts. We buy several bags of cat food (I just bought a 9.1 kg bag the other day). Im going to wait and open the bag and time how long it lasts. We usually have a few bags of dry cat food laying around so if we run out. Im trying to switch them to pine cat litter see how they like it. I find the dust with the other makes Patches cough and sneeze. But if I switch Ill be the one buying not anyone else as they see no problem with the one my Mom buys (because she pays for it - not my sister).

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

March 2, 2012: Missing Homepage Keywords start March 4th!
    Check out our Facebook and Twitter for updates!

This week's missing homepage keywords worth 150 points valid through March 10th.
    LAYMAN
    ORIENTATION
    GLASSWARE
    WANDER
    ABUNDANT
    INFANTRY
    FENDER

Thread Information