User Tag List

Page 1359 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 359 859 1259 1309 1349 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1369 1409 1459 ... LastLast
Results 20,371 to 20,385 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Hi all.

Thanks so much for all the words!

Life`s been insane around here. My friend is now in ICU - doctors are still running tests, but no luck finding out what`s going on. Please send as many prayers as you can spare her way.

My life`s been a bit busy too - there was a blip on my stress test. so I had to have an angiogram. Apparently, sometimes a blip is just a blip. The 45 minute procedure took all of 10 minutes - just long enough for the doctor to tell me that my arteries were clear, absolutely perfect. When I told him that I would grab a cheeseburger with a side of bacon on the way out of the hospital, he laughed & said I was likely the only one in the room healthy enough to do so. The recovery was a royal pain - 4 hours of lying flat on my back with sandbags weighing me down (they wanted to make sure I wouldn't escape ), followed by 3 days of bedrest. I'm still running at half-speed (half my normal speed is roughly 10% of my old self ).

I'm going to hang out with some neighbours this afternoon, then go to the theatre tonight - I'm sure I'll pay the price tomorrow, but I'll have fun today!

Hope everyone is doing well.
    How was the theatre? Which show did you see?
    As for doing something, I have no doubt you didn't take it easy . Its hard for us to just stay still and not do anything. Very good news on the "all clear" on the arteries!

Trade List

Click my link below to join Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrincessBBQ

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ohh my, this was not easy... but it's DONE!! Thanks everyone for the encouragements!

Until April 21st for the finals!!
    MY ORANGE KEY 16680564S1
    Every time a friend opens a Tangerine Account with $100 or more and uses your Orange Key, you'll both get $25.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Sunday everyone (((hugs)))
    Have a great day!

Life is Good

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    My oh my, the king of 'borrowed' reposts is complaining about my attempt at courtesy. I always include the homepage words from P&P announcement board when I post the rest of the homepage words so that they can all be found in one post. That's why there's a space in the grouping.

I did thank you for posting them in the post right below it.

I'm sorry that you haven't noticed this all the times you've cut and pasted my post to the other P&P forum

Perhaps I dinged your feelings as you posted them to the other P&P forum without saying 'borrowed' or 'thanx' . No foul was meant to you as I did give you credit in my standard thank you post. And I don't 'borrow' the words, I seek them out myself.

Sorry but you always do this when someone repeats your posts. So whatever. And I do thank you.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks for the new word

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks - again - for the new words, everyone who posted them.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: DELISH worth 100 points good through 4/5/12.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!!!!!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good Morning everyone. Hope the weekend was enjoyable for all. And thanks for all the words.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!

My next doctors appointment is April 17th. I tried going to the hospital and they refused anything (saying Ive come in too many times). Now I could see if I trying to get something good but seriously Im getting it for a yeast infection ( do I purpose get a yeast infection just to see the doctor and get whatever they give you? Clearly).

I was told nope not getting anything and told to go to my family doctor. Well thats almost 2 months away and now I shall suffer. I wasted my time and gas for nothing yesterday basically told Im trying to get medication out of them (because I really want it).

So I shall sit here with my ice and go crazy. Maybe, duct taping my hands might help.

My face has broke out like a little kid going through puberty. Never ever has my face ever been like this. So Ive been cleaning my face as best as I can (since I cant use any face washes it gives me real bad rashes).

The one nurse told me it might be my birth control causing it. Well I dont know if I should just stop it. I might kill someone in the process by them irritating me to no end. As for the week of the *white pills* Im fine little irritating and ready to kill everyone in sight with the withdrawl but the yeast infection goes away. But comes back the next week.

Getting pregnent is the least on my mind as noone is touching me with a 10 foot pole. Its more the severe pain I will get when I stop it and the sudden change in my body will make it worse. But then I dont think I want to have a period for 2 months straight *sigh* tempting but then it would screw up all my blood with with my iron, b12 that took me 6 years to bring to semi normal numbers.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new word
    Happy Monday everyone (((hugs)))
    Have a great day!

Life is Good

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

COLUMBUSCIRCLE worth 100 points good through 4/3/12.

Still cheeky after 62 years of marriage:

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

March 5, 2012: Replacement homepage keyword!
    Please claim the word HUNG in place of the word GLASSWARE for this week's missing homepage keywords. Thanks!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Thanks for all the new words!

The one nurse told me it might be my birth control causing it. Well I dont know if I should just stop it. I might kill someone in the process by them irritating me to no end. As for the week of the *white pills* Im fine little irritating and ready to kill everyone in sight with the withdrawl but the yeast infection goes away. But comes back the next week.
    Have you thought about trying a different type of BC? I know a lot of people who've had to try many, many different types before finding the right one for them.

Thread Information