User Tag List

Page 278 of 966 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 778 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    The battery deal is on til March 15th (next Thursday)
    So 50 AM (sorry 5.50$, I suppose) are available with the battery purchase BOGO, as well--anybody know offhand what retail OOP might be for AA batteries (obviously if it's 10$ a pack or less (BOGO), then it is a positive deal)
    usually hit superstore for packs of 40 for 10-15$, so I've never bought them here...

Thanks crew

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    So 50 AM (sorry 5.50$, I suppose) are available with the battery purchase BOGO, as well--anybody know offhand what retail OOP might be for AA batteries (obviously if it's 10$ a pack or less (BOGO), then it is a positive deal)
    usually hit superstore for packs of 40 for 10-15$, so I've never bought them here...

Thanks crew
    The packs of 8 AA were $11.99 at my store, if you use the $1 off coupons from Brandsaver it would work out to $10 for 2 packs.

Thought I should add that the packs of 8 AAA were $14.99 and the packs of 4 C & D were $10.49.
    Last edited by trinity991; Mon, Mar 12th, 2012 at 11:09 AM.

Hollyhill
    Trading Score
    357 (100%)

Bob, I am so glad you told us that after you had the good news. I read your posting from the beginning with a lump in my throat thinking Oh No..... Then The punch line was good news. Thank-you.
    It is a good day! Enjoy!
    Looking for: Yogurt (FPCs)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks everyone.

Big thing is Guys Get Tested, If you catch it early it can be cured. So don't be shy about it.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Indeed Bob--I have my PSA and DRE every year...here's your laugh for the day...I HONESTLY originally thought the Digital Rectal Examination was computerized

Needless to say, once the rubber gloves got snapped on, I figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Thanks everyone.

Big thing is Guys Get Tested, If you catch it early it can be cured. So don't be shy about it.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Rotflmao
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    here's your laugh for the day...I HONESTLY originally thought the Digital Rectal Examination was computerized
    I can see it now: DRE only $4.99 on the Apple App Store. Yet another use for your iPhone.....

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Picked up 142 AMs (approx. $15) today on 2 batteries and 9 boxes of cereal as part of a $58 shop.

Used two $1 coupons on the batteries and a $5 Safeway B$50G$5 Entertainment book coupon to get the price to $51. (The Airmiles portion being about $45.)

Also picked up four 2 for 1 movie tickets worth about $40+. The paid ticket will accumulate points on my Scene Card at the same time.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Always ask the cashier if they have any other AM coupons. Gotten weird stuff I never heard about like 100 Bonus for Ask a Pharmacist on top of the spend a $100 get a 100 AM and all the bonus offers and base AM. I've walked out of Safeway with more value in AM than cash spent before.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks Jade,

I often ask at customer service too.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Speaking of Pharmacists, Safeway has been running a Get 100 AM offer if you get vaccinated for Shingles.

Only problem is none of the Safeways around here seem to have any Zostavax (or whatever it's called) in.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Daddy-O
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, needed gas today. Decided to try to try the airmiles cash bit. Seems to work okay. Cashier didn't really know what he was doing, but got it figured out in about 5 minutes New system, have to be patient. Kind of nice, it shows how many airmiles you redeemed and your balance right on the receipt.

Only thing that caught me off guard was I thought we were supposed to have to use our PIN to pay with airmiles. No PIN, no ID, no nothing used. Guess it just means I'll have to a) make sure to hang on tight to my airmiles card, as it's more of a giftcard and b) make sure never to let my balance get TOO high.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by omegacanuck View Post
    Well, needed gas today. Decided to try to try the airmiles cash bit. Seems to work okay. Cashier didn't really know what he was doing, but got it figured out in about 5 minutes New system, have to be patient. Kind of nice, it shows how many airmiles you redeemed and your balance right on the receipt.

Only thing that caught me off guard was I thought we were supposed to have to use our PIN to pay with airmiles. No PIN, no ID, no nothing used. Guess it just means I'll have to a) make sure to hang on tight to my airmiles card, as it's more of a giftcard and b) make sure never to let my balance get TOO high.
    OMG! That's not good. We need a pin to log onto our account!! I can see this turning into a nightmare for some people!
    Last edited by kelsie94; Wed, Mar 14th, 2012 at 07:14 AM.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

A customer service rep told me about the deal for next week. He said they arent running anymore Amazing or Extreme Airmiles but are replacing it with a Fast Track program. He said starting Friday, they will randomly choose shoppers and give them a Fast Track card. If you get a card, it tracks your purchases and everytime you spend 100$ accumulative, you get 100 Airmiles. Seems very odd. why would it just be random customers. I wanna know how to become one of these customers.

Anyone else hear anything?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

A customer service rep told me about the deal for next week. He said they arent running anymore Amazing or Extreme Airmiles but are replacing it with a Fast Track program. He said starting Friday, they will randomly choose shoppers and give them a Fast Track card. If you get a card, it tracks your purchases and everytime you spend 100$ accumulative, you get 100 Airmiles. Seems very odd. why would it just be random customers. I wanna know how to become one of these customers.
    Suggest you ask at Customer Service. If this is true they should likely give you one.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information