User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I LOVE Kijiji -- I use it for so many reasons, but most recently thought I'd try sell some of my kid's "too small" clothes. I took a photo of each item and listed about 60 items. All together I made $50 on them. More than I would have made had I just donated them!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

nice i used to seel some of our baby stuff . made some money to buy new clothes he needed worked great we all win

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Taking a picture of everything was too much effort for me. I laid out all of his newborn stuff on the floor took a big picture and sold the whole box for $50. It was a great deal to the lady that bought it, there was about 200 items in the box and the majority was never worn or used. I used maybe 3 of the 20 receiving blankets. Everyone told me that I would need a lot of stuff because babies got dirty and spit up and their diapers leaked. I never had problems with any of that stuff, I was ticked that I got so much newborn stuff. LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

was just thinking about using kijiji to sell some books.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I sold MY "too small" clothes on Kijiji...
    I'll pass if it's on full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Is Kijiji popular in BC? I always use Craiglists.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i love kijiji! sold most of my baby stuff off there too, along with a great many other things (furniture, car stereo)
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

also a great way to get rid of tickets for concerts and games on short notice.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I made $90 today selling my daughters clothes then we went out got her a toy and loaded up on some new summer clothes at WM. I sell all clothes a buck a piece moves everything fast!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I love kijiji for selling kids stuff...we have used it a lot for that too!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I LOVE kijiji.I made $3000 within two years selling clothes,shoes,toys,old furniture,etc
    I am a stay home mom so I am really excited when I manage to make some money.
    My advice if you want to do that is
    DO NOT sell items that belong to the garbage (check if they work before you post your ad)
    DO NOT trust buyers who say "I will stop by tomorrow for the rest of the money" (it happened to me ONCE)
    DO NOT trust sellers who don't let you try if the item is in good working condition (it happened to me ONCE)

HAVE FUN!!!
    Last edited by vassi; Sun, Mar 18th, 2012 at 08:36 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Its better to meet them in a public place like Tim Hortons or a shopping mall or something, as opposed to your house. Also don't go alone and take a male member if you can.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vassi View Post
    I LOVE kijiji.I made $3000 within two years selling clothes,shoes,toys,old furniture,etc
    I am a stay home mom so I am really excited when I manage to make some money.
    My advice if you want to do that is
    DO NOT sell items that belong to the garbage (check if they work before you post your ad)
    DO NOT trust buyers who say "I will stop by tomorrow for the rest of the money" (it happened to me ONCE)
    DO NOT trust sellers who don't let you try if the item is in good working condition (it happened to me ONCE)

HAVE FUN!!!
    Just wanted to add...... do not 'hold' the item if someone asks you to. Tell them it's first come, first serve. If they really want it they will find a way to get the cash to you! I got burned selling my car that way. A guy (I actually new him) said he wanted it, but I didn't get any money from him. Two days later he said no thanks. During that 2 day time period I had an offer from someone else, who had cash in hand, but didn't take it cause I thought I already had a solid deal! Took me a lot longer to sell my car after that and had to sell for less than what was offered by the guy that had cash in hand!
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i like to sell in the spring or summer where i can meet the people in my garage-sit out there-so they dont have to come into my house-have sold my daughter's shoes -(she is 29)-not worn like new -a mantle clock and deacon bench for my mom -4 chairs -puzzles-a dress of mine-i have bought brand new shoes too-awesome extra cash
    -but on the downside have had a few rude people-wanted me to hold -then not came
    saying they are coming and dont show
    -funny how some knock you down in price, and some dont-when it is already cheap

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Its better to meet them in a public place like Tim Hortons or a shopping mall or something, as opposed to your house. Also don't go alone and take a male member if you can.
    Funny you say that... one time my son wanted tickets to a concert and I had to go pick the tickets up. At home I wrote down the address, phone number, time I left, sent a text when I got there... all was great but you never know!!!
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information