User Tag List

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Zellers: Countdown to Closing - POST YOUR DEAL FINDS HERE!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

$avvy$hopper, my parents also live in Georgetown, and Mom said the same thing--the sales were unimpressive. Something about a sign claiming 30% off, but when you get in the store, it's only a handful of items that are 30% off. 10% here, 20% there, the odd 30% for stuff she's not looking for. Not much to write home about, especially considering flyer sales are often 40%, 50%, 60% off!
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to a location in Mississauga and the only sale I found worth anything was for kids clothes. They had buy one, get one 1/2 off. I found really cute pants and t-shirts for my daughter for $8 and with the second pair being $4, not too bad.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MCL00 View Post
    I went to a location in Mississauga and the only sale I found worth anything was for kids clothes. They had buy one, get one 1/2 off. I found really cute pants and t-shirts for my daughter for $8 and with the second pair being $4, not too bad.
    Is it at square one?? I would like to get some good deals for my sons clothing

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

I was at the London (Huron & Highbury) location this weekend. It was very busy, but almost all of the prices were still high. Most things were overpriced and then had 10-30% off. I did however find a few good backpacks at 60% off which will help bring down the costs for next years school year I also noticed a lot of their luggage was 60% and they had some really good deals on them Other then that there was nothing really note worthy
    Last edited by jemwars; Mon, Mar 19th, 2012 at 12:50 PM.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

well i guess that helps in me making my mind up today. i was going to head up there myself. but if it hasn't changed up there. no since in it. ill wait a little bit.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mama_to_one_in_a_half View Post
    Is it at square one?? I would like to get some good deals for my sons clothing
    No, Erin Mills mall. Sorry, I should have been more specific. I didn't look around for boys so not sure if there was anything worth checking out for you but if you're close by, it might be worth looking at. They also had shoes for the same deal.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i hate zellers. been frustrated one to many times shopping there.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MCL00 View Post
    No, Erin Mills mall. Sorry, I should have been more specific. I didn't look around for boys so not sure if there was anything worth checking out for you but if you're close by, it might be worth looking at. They also had shoes for the same deal.
    Is the erin mills zellers participating in the liquidation too?
    I don't recall it being on the list of liquidation stores on the zellers site.
    ~Want to get FREE giftcards, paypal $$ and other awesome stuff? Well then join the thousands of others like me on SwagBucks!
    ~Join Listia for even more great FREE deals! You can PM me for help/more info!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I found a few things that were already marked down and got an additional 20% off...things for the BBQ. But that is about all. Nothing really great. And the cosmetics are flying off the shelves at 30% off. A good sale and a coupon, and you can get things much cheaper than this.
    I love the Swagbucks FREE Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/breylormom

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shiningmoon View Post
    Is the erin mills zellers participating in the liquidation too?
    I don't recall it being on the list of liquidation stores on the zellers site.
    No, Erin Mills Zellers is not part of the liquidation. Square One is.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by breylormom View Post
    I found a few things that were already marked down and got an additional 20% off...things for the BBQ. But that is about all. Nothing really great. And the cosmetics are flying off the shelves at 30% off. A good sale and a coupon, and you can get things much cheaper than this.
    I completely agree. I didn't find anything too special either.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yesterday i had been to the SQ-1 zellers, but found nothing special, the liquidation at SQ-1 is starting from next monday i.e 26th of march as per the website.
    Want to join Swag Bucks and earn lots of cool prizes? Join me at
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kriscrat

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kriscat View Post
    yesterday i had been to the SQ-1 zellers, but found nothing special, the liquidation at SQ-1 is starting from next monday i.e 26th of march as per the website.
    I was excited to find stuff at SQ1 but as you said theres not much

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

today again i was at square one zellers, and they have now started the liquidation sale everything is 10-30% off, no great deals.
    Want to join Swag Bucks and earn lots of cool prizes? Join me at
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kriscrat

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

was at the Huron/Highbury location (London) and they are still at 10-30 off until they get 'the call' from the liquidator to tell them they can increase the percentage. and only on certain items. really have to keep your eyes peeled in every aisle and corner for the deals. totally scored on a double case it binder i've had my eye on for a LONG time.. $20!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information