User Tag List

Page 325 of 450 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Last edited by bobbiegirl2010; Tue, Mar 27th, 2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: situation has been resolved.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiegirl2010 View Post
    There is a situation going on with JasmineNicole's VWT. She sent a PM to all the train passengers on March 7 stating that she has mailed everyone's envies that morning but no one has received anything yet. At the beginning of the week I checked her profile to see when she last logged in and it said March 13. I then sent her a pm and have not received a response. Meanwhile another rider pm'd her and she got a response back from her "boyfriend" stating that she left her account signed in and that she was in a bad car accident 2 weeks ago and hasn't regained consciousness and that he hopes we all receive our envelopes soon. Does anyone know her and can valiate if this story is true or not? She is from North Bay.
    This is being looked into

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Please don't

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    I think I can edit the list and add both of you if you like...just so you guys feel "speshul"

oh and for the few ppl ho have p'med me (I have the same complaint LOL) I have forwarded our discussions/concerns further up the mod ladder

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I recently sent a bundle of over 50$ worth of coupons to a trader who was supposed to send one FPC in return. This person had 16 Trade ratings so I assumed they were legit. However, it is a month later, and I have not received anything, including any communication. I messaged the person to confirm they had sent their end as well as confirm they had received the bundle, however, this person has not logged onto their account since mid-march. I am wondering how long I should wait before leaving a negative?

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

just to prove the cp is nuts I received an envie today with tape on it guess they didn't mind that one being tapped how stupid......

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I know for some people last week was spring break so they could be away for the whole week and just getting back and back online now. I'd give it a few days to see if they login again this week and respond. They may want to send a replacement or make it up if it's gone missing.

Quote Originally Posted by elu8108 View Post
    I recently sent a bundle of over 50$ worth of coupons to a trader who was supposed to send one FPC in return. This person had 16 Trade ratings so I assumed they were legit. However, it is a month later, and I have not received anything, including any communication. I messaged the person to confirm they had sent their end as well as confirm they had received the bundle, however, this person has not logged onto their account since mid-march. I am wondering how long I should wait before leaving a negative?
    flyingdutch likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

and in MB Spring Break is this week....

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

So today I received one of my traditional trains back. My rules clearly stated no internet coupons or inserts, but when the train made it's way home it was half tear pad and half insert/internet coupons. Also you had to replace with coupons that expired April 1st or later. Yet there are several coupons in there that expire march 31st, and I know I did not put these coupons in the train. I'm not to sure what kind of rating to leave. The majority of the riders where seasoned riders, only one newbie on the train. And I have no way of knowing where things got so messed up, it could have been one rider, or maybe several riders that did not follow the rules. What to do

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Wow I can imagine how you feel. I have never conducted a traditional train before but from what you mentioned it sounds like a sticky situation. Who is to blame? You have one newbie and the others are seasoned riders! If you leave negatives or neutrals for everyone, then you may be "punishing" riders who followed the rules, but on the other hand, everyone put there hands in the cookie jar, surely they must have known there were coupons in there that were not allowed. In anycase, at some point at least one of your riders should have posted in the thread that there were coupons in the train that were not allowed. What were the ins and outs like? It seems like the rules were not read properly or plain just not followed. Sorry to hear that luc-anna

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    So today I received one of my traditional trains back. My rules clearly stated no internet coupons or inserts, but when the train made it's way home it was half tear pad and half insert/internet coupons. Also you had to replace with coupons that expired April 1st or later. Yet there are several coupons in there that expire march 31st, and I know I did not put these coupons in the train. I'm not to sure what kind of rating to leave. The majority of the riders where seasoned riders, only one newbie on the train. And I have no way of knowing where things got so messed up, it could have been one rider, or maybe several riders that did not follow the rules. What to do
    luc_anna likes this.
    Swagbucks is the best way to get free stuff for surfing the web.... please use my referral link
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/AlyssaD11

Lets Trade Coupons Click here ---> Trade List

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyssa2011 View Post
    Wow I can imagine how you feel. I have never conducted a traditional train before but from what you mentioned it sounds like a sticky situation. Who is to blame? You have one newbie and the others are seasoned riders! If you leave negatives or neutrals for everyone, then you may be "punishing" riders who followed the rules, but on the other hand, everyone put there hands in the cookie jar, surely they must have known there were coupons in there that were not allowed. In anycase, at some point at least one of your riders should have posted in the thread that there were coupons in the train that were not allowed. What were the ins and outs like? It seems like the rules were not read properly or plain just not followed. Sorry to hear that luc-anna
    Im a bit of a tattletail.. if im on a train and notice something thats against the rules, i immediately inform the conudctor, not sure if it helps but at least it helps narrow down problems?

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Yeah it's a crappy situation. I have riden with most of the passangers in the past and know they are trust worthy passangers. I really do not want to leave them with a neutral rating. I think I am just going to give everyone a positive rating and stick to VWT from now on.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    Im a bit of a tattletail.. if im on a train and notice something thats against the rules, i immediately inform the conudctor, not sure if it helps but at least it helps narrow down problems?
    I don't consider it being a tattletale to let the conductor know if rules aren't being followed. If the riders aren't following the rules, the conductor needs to know. I am sure I have made a mistakes with trains, and if I did I hope the next rider advised the conductor. I've caught my own mistakes afterwards when realizing I included a wrong expiry or so and I've notified both the conductor and the next rider.

I just see it as part of being a rider to help make sure the train is successful for everyone and that includes the conductor at the end of the line.
    Jezzeebelle, KK7, luc_anna and 5 others like this.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

This has happened to me before. Myt train was stuck witht he 3rd rider for 3 weeks and when the 4th person finally got it, there was no where near 110$ in coupons in there it was more like 40$. Unfortunately there is no proof on who does what with these trains. Its a gamble we all have to take. I give my ratings out based on the bop. If they followed Bp rules, stated ins and outs I just thank them for riding the train. I really don't know what else to say but sometimes tradtional trains are awesome, and sometimes they blow it sucks. I try to mow stick with 3 riders so everyone has the chance to get some coupons, Time is shortened and you have a better idea of whats going on with it.
    Hopefully next time your train will be better for you

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    I do the same. If I find the rules have been broken in anyway I contacke the conductor. Some people might think its tattle tailling but I don't think so. Its informing them thats there is a problem with the train
    Last edited by cherielake; Tue, Mar 27th, 2012 at 02:56 PM.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Were people allowed to add "extras" to the train? Sometimes people put in things outside the rules as well as replace what they take?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

See that really bothers me. You would think that they would have had your back I guess they are not so trustworthy anymore huh.... On the upside, you did get the train back and it didn't derail, so at least you have that as some consulation. If you do decide to conduct a traditional train again, would love to ride! Chin up

Yeah it's a crappy situation. I have riden with most of the passangers in the past and know they are trust worthy passangers. I really do not want to leave them with a neutral rating. I think I am just going to give everyone a positive rating and stick to VWT from now on.
    Swagbucks is the best way to get free stuff for surfing the web.... please use my referral link
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/AlyssaD11

Lets Trade Coupons Click here ---> Trade List

Thread Information