User Tag List

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Zellers: Countdown to Closing - POST YOUR DEAL FINDS HERE!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    was at the Huron/Highbury location (London) and they are still at 10-30 off until they get 'the call' from the liquidator to tell them they can increase the percentage. and only on certain items. really have to keep your eyes peeled in every aisle and corner for the deals. totally scored on a double case it binder i've had my eye on for a LONG time.. $20!
    nice score on the case-it binder! I'm going to swing by my Zellers this week...it's still 10-30% per the signage but like you said, you never know what lurks in the nooks and crannies. Will keep my eyes peeled and hope they start lowering prices soon. Have my eye on a few items from my wish list.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

In gloucester center still 10-30% off too, waiting for 50-70%, things are too pricy their.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I was really disappointed today too. The way it sounded at first was that each week prices would drop, but has been the same for the last month. So far all Ive purchased is 4 backpacks for next year. Still waiting for some good deals.

Trading Score
    152 (100%)

I went to the guelph location last night and was impressed with some deals and the great customer service (laughing to think that the store had to go into liquidation for this to happen)!
    The kid's backpacks and lunch bags were 60% off, I was able to get my little girl a dora pack with matching lunch bag for $4 and a spiderman for my son at $2!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was at zellers on saturday and i didn't see nothing on sale to me was reg. price because i was going to purchasea pair of sandals for $24 reg. price ans sale price was $22 so I had wasted my time there

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

anyone found anything good in mississauga?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anybody still have the link for the bp coupons? Ty

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tireman88 View Post
    Does anybody still have the link for the bp coupons? Ty
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/279695-...oupons-canada/

Zellers Georgetown has now introduced "20%-40%" off prices. Most the same as before but the stuff at 40% is cosmetics, hair care/products, greeting cards and wrap, mattresses/box spring, outerwear, shoe care, reading and sunglasses, fine jewellery and fashion jewellery. Nothing from my wish list yet so I guess it'll be May before those go down in price. There's also a lot of items still at 10%. Will use my bp coupon tomorrow or Saturday.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any Penticton, BC finds?
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

This morning I got 2 eyeshawdows, each with four colours in each for 0.19 apiece. Gotta love that!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've been to both the Highbury/Huron location and the Westmount mall location in London.
    Right now, the best deals I've seen have been on greeting cards (but I don't have kids, so I'm not looking in that section). Westmount signs say 10%-40% off.

Some makeup items have okay deals. Not much left at either store though. Westmount had a lot of nail polish/nail design things. I just happened to be at the Westmount location on Monday and Tuesday, so I decided to check out Walmart prices on few makeup items before and most are still cheaper at Walmart, even after the discount.

One thing that leaves me very disgruntled is the Westmount location had a lot of Christmas items that would have been around 75% off after Christmas and are now being sold at their regular price with 10% or 20% discount.

The problem with Zellers is they started off with items priced much higher than places like Walmart, so even with the sales they have right now you're only saving a few cents and still paying more than Walmart.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

im totally with ya on that one luckbealady.. its probably going to be awhile before anything is really worth buying in there.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

anygood deals in nova scotia?

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Was at the Huron/Highbury location today, things are marked down from 10-40% nothing too extroadinary though. 20% off Diapers and infant toys. Infant clothes range from 10-20% off. Feeding supplies were 20%. I don't actually recall seeing anything marked for 40%...but I spent most of my time in the baby aisles and housewares.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Went to Shoppers World Toronto today. Total waste of time. We bought nothing. Everything is about 10% off and it seems they raised their regular prices before applying the discount. Palmolive dish soap on "sale" for $2.69. Some stuff was 20% off but it's so easy to find stuff for 25% off anywhere.

Also, if something doesn't scan correctly, the cashiers won't correct the prices. I wanted a plush toy with a 2008 price tag on it. The price tag said 9.99. Despite there being a 20% off sign, it scanned 9.99 and the cashier refused to adjust. Really? Full price on five year old merchandise from a store that is shutting down?

They did announce that they had brought in a bunch of clearance furniture from The Bay...but the styles were SO old and expensive. It looked like couches from the 80s for $1200. No joke. Also appears that The Bay is sending in old clothes to get rid of them. They were selling a bathing suit cover up for $87!!! Nylon raincoats for $140 LOL
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Mar 31st, 2012 at 09:40 AM.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information