User Tag List

Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

oh boy just called keurig and spoke with a great lady called Sharron and she looked at the orders and you guessed it they are not valid. i said you've probably heard from alot of us today and she said yes and she said they where not impressed as it tarnishes there good name but there looking into it. oh well lesson learned

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I forwarded my order confirmations to keurig, and I got a response saying 4 belonged to other people all over canada, and the 5th didn't even exist...
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

I got the same thing. Sad

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Personal information or information that is pertinent in the investigation should not be posted here.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

She had told me quite some while ago when someone arose concerns that her roomates bf was a Keurig rep and got so many codes per month to give away. Thats why sometimes she had people wait until the first of the month because she only got so many codes a month. It sounded very legit and I asked her to please not have so many trades on the go at once. Wasnt much else I could do considering her trades were coming through all the time, then I went on holidays.

I'm wondering if her roomates bf did indeed work for keurig and had access to make these orders? I'm not sure. If the keurig people want to email me I have sent along my address and can send them whatever information I had.

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

Here's what I received from Keurig via email:

Dear ,

I have researched your order confirmations. Unfortunately, all 13 of yours are invalid- the order numbers belong to completely different orders.

RE:
    H005382599
    H005382596
    H005382595
    H005382593
    H005382590
    H005382422
    H005382420
    H005382416
    H004730417
    H004730408
    H004730389
    H004730374
    H004730361

Sincerely,

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

I have been following this thread with silent, deep concern for months.

As long as some assumptions are being made, consider this theory... The re-seller of this coffee did not foresee the possibility of your orders being intercepted by the coffee company. It was the re-sellers' intent to continue profiting from the resale of coffee to SC purchasers. It was the re-sellers belief that SC purchasers would receive their coffee. The legal department of this coffee company has been investigating the coffee purchases of SC members. Marked as buyers of/in possession of stolen property, the recipients coffee shipment was confiscated as stolen property, and therefore will not be delivered, this time.
    Consider this outcome... Purchasers of this coffee should consider the consequences before contacting the coffee company, as well as legal ramifications of an earlier suggested possibility, for filing any "fraud" charges with police. It is possible you may implicate yourselves. Make informed decisions moving forward, and please take care.
    sherif likes this.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    I have been following this thread with silent, deep concern for months.

As long as some assumptions are being made, consider this theory... The re-seller of this coffee did not foresee the possibility of your orders being intercepted by the coffee company. It was the re-sellers' intent to continue profiting from the resale of coffee to SC purchasers. It was the re-sellers belief that SC purchasers would receive their coffee. The legal department of this coffee company has been investigating the coffee purchases of SC members. Marked as buyers of/in possession of stolen property, the recipients coffee shipment was confiscated as stolen property, and therefore will not be delivered, this time.
    Consider this outcome... Purchasers of this coffee should consider the consequences before contacting the coffee company, as well as legal ramifications of an earlier suggested possibility, for filing any "fraud" charges with police. It is possible you may implicate yourselves. Make informed decisions moving forward, and please take care.
    That's not it at all. The seller simply edited the adresses/order number/coffee info and then hit forward. Please don't lead people to believe Keurig themself had any part in this, there is only 1 guilty party at play here. Keurig is not responsible for any of this mess.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Keurig and the people that ordered the coffee are not responsible for this. Crispie creme is.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mckbutterfly View Post
    That's not it at all. The seller simply edited the adresses/order number/coffee info and then hit forward. Please don't lead people to believe Keurig themself had any part in this, there is only 1 guilty party at play here. Keurig is not responsible for any of this mess.
    I don't know. My order #s are different then Tantum. That's a lot of work/editing 500+ times.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

all they had to do was change 1 or 2 numbers in each one.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Crispie ran a number of VERY high value auctions. Did all those go through?

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I am still totally confused by the whole thing.

When there was some doubt about who crispie was in the past, she had to prove her identity to the mods, did she not? Knowing that, why would she rip so many people off....surely, she must have known she would get busted?

The whole thing just seems odd.

I could see someone trying to rip off a few people and then hoping nothing gets done about it but ripping off 100 people?

I, personally, think that she must have actually thought the orders went through and someone, somewhere, figured it all out and put a stop to it because it would have been a great scam to keep running. Every month, she could rake in 2500.00(for fifty people). That's 30,000.00 a year in gift cards. Either that or when she was actually "really busy" and not able to process orders, she was actually unable to get her hands on Keurig FPCs like she had planned and decided to go ahead and just rip everyone off.

What a mess.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by allycat3630 View Post
    all they had to do was change 1 or 2 numbers in each one.
    Plus the addresses, plus the coffee type, ect...It's doable I guess, but a lot of work.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

I totally agree.. Seems like way to much work. Im just baffled about this whole thing..

Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Thread Information