User Tag List

Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mckbutterfly View Post
    It's funny, no matter what time of day I check this thread there are always "guests" browsing the thread.

That may be SCers that are not visible

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Ugh I feel sick to my stomach!!!!! I've been waiting patiently for my order and nothing. Just tried sending her a MSG and got one back saying she wasn't receiving them so I came on here. Luckily I keep all receipts and will forward to whoever needs it. I will fight this, not right and it shatters my faith in people a little . How could someone do this on such an axing site, hope she gets caught and pays dearly for what she has done!!!!!!!!!
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Sorry meant amazing !!!! Darn auto correct
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Found this site too and am going to contact them on Monday:

Canadian Anti Fraud Centre

I am going to phone instead of emailing them, will get information quicker.
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

By the way, out of curiosity, since I have not seen anything posted on here regarding it, has anyone actually contacted a law enforcement agency? If you have and don't want to post here, PM me.

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Oh wow...I just read back through all the pages after hubby told me about what was going on (I referred my FIL to this site and he ordered coffee this month from Crispie and told hubby what was happening). This is soooo sickening. I ordered coffee once from her with no problems, but didn't do it again. I thought it was too good to be true the first time, but it worked out so I thought it was great! Hubby was still skeptical (and he LOVED saying "I told you so"...), but I didn't need coffee this month so I didn't order.

I'm sooooooo sorry for everyone who lost money on here . It's makes me mad that this situation happened. How can people walk through life without a conscience? If what everyone thinks happened is what actually happened (and I'm pretty sure it is), then that is theft and fraud and DISGUSTING. I hope something gets resolved for all those who lost out and I hope that the person involved receives serious consequences for this matter.

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    I wish I wrote the card number before mailing it to her. I even sent the receipt
    I did exactly the same...I have no proof that I bought the Winners GC at SDM and sent it promptly, because I enclosed the receipt with it just in case there was a problem...I feel a bit sick about it. Thank goodness it wasn't for a huge amount, but still, it's very frustrating! I wish I hadn't been that trusting, but I had gotten coffee before with no problem, so I figured it was safe!
    Check out Swagbucks...it's a great way to stock up on gift cards for free!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/garysmom

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Anyone know of the most reasonable place to get k cups this week? Costco is usually 80 cups for 40 bucks! so .50 cents a cup. Walmart Folgers is 11.77 for an 18 pack, did see anything inthe flyers except IGA Folgers? I know this isn't in the right spot, but since we are all coffee junkies and all scammed.....might be good information sharing.
    I will have to look and see if I have my reciepts.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    Anyone know of the most reasonable place to get k cups this week? Costco is usually 80 cups for 40 bucks! so .50 cents a cup. Walmart Folgers is 11.77 for an 18 pack, did see anything inthe flyers except IGA Folgers? I know this isn't in the right spot, but since we are all coffee junkies and all scammed.....might be good information sharing.

No clue BUT thought to mention the 1.50 off flogers k-cups coupons expire today. If you can find the folgers at a good price today it's the last chance to use them. I wish there were more k-cup coupons kicking around.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

By the way, out of curiosity, since I have not seen anything posted on here regarding it, has anyone actually contacted a law enforcement agency? If you have and don't want to post here, PM me.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Despite what has occurred here, I have found that probably the best deal is still to order from Keurig.com and pay the 9.99 fee for shipping to Canada. If you order 4 or more boxes, then it is free shipping and all you owe is the 9.99 for customs. Their boxes are $14.84 for a box of 24 cups (for most k-cups, some of them are a bit more) but that still works out cheaper per cup then anywhere in Canada that I have found. I looked at it this way, if you order 4 boxes it is $16.84 per box ($2 each for the duty/brokerage) and you get 24 cups instead of 16 that you get in a store.

Even timothys.ca is more expensive then having it shipped from the USA!!! Also the advantage is you have TONS of selection on the Keurig site then anywhere else!

I know I had one $1.50 coupon left and threw it out last week, figuring I was getting 5 boxes so don't need it! I also gave away my 4 $4.00 off coupons to a friend! I think they were to expire today too.... If I still had them I would have went to Zellers where I think they are something like 12.98 for a box of 16, $4.00 off would have made them $8.98 each. *sigh* Lesson learned I guess.

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

my sister bought the gc from winners and paid cash thats why I sent the receipt too because there was no credit card information on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Garysmom View Post
    I did exactly the same...I have no proof that I bought the Winners GC at SDM and sent it promptly, because I enclosed the receipt with it just in case there was a problem...I feel a bit sick about it. Thank goodness it wasn't for a huge amount, but still, it's very frustrating! I wish I hadn't been that trusting, but I had gotten coffee before with no problem, so I figured it was safe!
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Has anyone looked into the Canadian site for Keurig? Is it any cheaper to order from there? I figure for now I will just use my reusable filter and buy my own flavoured coffee.....that is by far the cheapest way of all........but as I am getting lower on my stock (I was expecting 5 boxes this month from Crispie but had not yet sent my gift card......I will be looking into different options for ordering k-cups in bulk....there are 3 in my family that need to find a new source!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Despite what has occurred here, I have found that probably the best deal is still to order from Keurig.com and pay the 9.99 fee for shipping to Canada. If you order 4 or more boxes, then it is free shipping and all you owe is the 9.99 for customs. Their boxes are $14.84 for a box of 24 cups (for most k-cups, some of them are a bit more) but that still works out cheaper per cup then anywhere in Canada that I have found. I looked at it this way, if you order 4 boxes it is $16.84 per box ($2 each for the duty/brokerage) and you get 24 cups instead of 16 that you get in a store.

Even timothys.ca is more expensive then having it shipped from the USA!!! Also the advantage is you have TONS of selection on the Keurig site then anywhere else!

I know I had one $1.50 coupon left and threw it out last week, figuring I was getting 5 boxes so don't need it! I also gave away my 4 $4.00 off coupons to a friend! I think they were to expire today too.... If I still had them I would have went to Zellers where I think they are something like 12.98 for a box of 16, $4.00 off would have made them $8.98 each. *sigh* Lesson learned I guess.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mckbutterfly View Post
    No clue BUT thought to mention the 1.50 off flogers k-cups coupons expire today. If you can find the folgers at a good price today it's the last chance to use them. I wish there were more k-cup coupons kicking around.
    there are $1.50 folgers k-cups expiry aug 31st

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast

Thread Information