Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Huh? Do you mean you actually got a response from her? She hasn't responded to anyone I thought.
    I have banned her account so she cannot come on here and change any of her messages. Noone will be able to pm her anymore.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    100 people? Just in the past few weeks? Wow.

Once again lets stop the speculation. Lets leave it to the facts.
    yeah she had an original list of 50 and then opened fifty more spots

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post
    Ok folks - clearly there was some MAYHEM going on!

I just want to be clear on a few things, I don't think anyone was deleting anyone. It's a WIKI thread, therefore, last saved version is the most up to date version..

Ex. If you and I both open the thread at the same time... you save your version first and I save my version second... MY version will be the most up-to-date ... and anything you save will not be there. Make sense.

Now think of that with 44+ people trying to get on a list....

That being said...
    If you haven't made the list. I'll take another 50 people, right now. In this thread, under this post RIGHT NOW! First 50 after this post...

AND THAT WILL BE ALL I CAN TAKE! lol

here you go, 50 for the first list and 50 after that post was made. 100 people.
    then she had also had extra codes for more expencive varties which cost $6 a code instead of $5

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Hollyhill
    Trading Score
    357 (100%)

I can't believe this. What a mess.

I am one of the ones that was scammed out of all my points at Christmas, Over $300 worth for Christmas presents. And unlike what ever Crispie was, I am a student with kids and those points were needed! I have never received my points back, and was told by SDM that the stolen points were linked to someone who I had transferred points with. Therefor my fault. So it had to be someone from SC because I have never transferred points with anyone else. Yes, I told you Sally, I had not traded with Crispie, but it wasn't till later that it dawned on me that I had traded with Sully but I had no record of that anymore so I didn't pursue it.
    But if someone was changing Keurig order numbers etc... then hacking SDM would be a cinch. And all those stolen points were worth a heck of a lot more than $2500.

This is just awful. I am so sorry to hear about everyone losing their hard earned money. Hugs to everyone.
    Last edited by hollyhill; Sun, Apr 1st, 2012 at 12:04 AM.
    Looking for: Yogurt (FPCs)

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

As sad as the situation is I think we need to reamber to breath and not air dirty laundry or rude words on here Maybe vent to a friend on SC through PM. I am sure I am going to get boo'd at but we will get no where and won't resolve anything by posting in here. In fact just may cause more problems. It is sad that there is people in this world like this but I beleive it will come back to them and they will have to deal with it in due time.

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    here you go, 50 for the first list and 50 after that post was made. 100 people.
    then she had also had extra codes for more expencive varties which cost $6 a code instead of $5

Your right! there are those 100 trades PLUS she pm'd many more individuals saying "I have 10 more codes" I believe the number of trades she had including the original 100 + the bonus $6 codes and the pm trades it's well over 100.

Just speculation......it's hard to say since she never posted an official 2nd list.
    Garysmom likes this.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    As sad as the situation is I think we need to reamber to breath and not air dirty laundry or rude words on here Maybe vent to a friend on SC through PM. I am sure I am going to get boo'd at but we will get no where and won't resolve anything by posting in here. In fact just may cause more problems. It is sad that there is people in this world like this but I beleive it will come back to them and they will have to deal with it in due time.
    Wise words.
    itsjill likes this.

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyhill View Post
    WTH! I can't believe this. What a mess.

I am one of the ones that was scammed out of all my points at Christmas, Over $300 worth for Christmas presents. And unlike what ever Crispie was, I am a student with kids and those points were needed! I have never received my points back, and was told by SDM that the stolen points were linked to someone who I had transferred points with. Therefor my fault. So it had to be someone from SC because I have never transferred points with anyone else. Yes, I told you Sally, I had not traded with Crispie, but it wasn't till later that it dawned on me that I had traded with Sully but I had no record of that anymore so I didn't pursue it.
    But if someone was changing Keurig order numbers etc... then hacking SDM would be a cinch. And all those stolen points were worth a heck of a lot more than $2500.

This is just awful. I am so sorry to hear about everyone losing their hard earned money. Hugs to everyone.
    ITA! I think there may be a connection too.
    hcao and mcminsen like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I had 2 spots on he first list of fifty people but then was PM'd and offered another 5 boxes when she, all of a sudden, had some extra codes. I had paid for the first 10 boxes but didn't send the last GC because by then, a warning signal was going off for me.

This may be a dumb question but does anyone know if Winner's GC's are reloadable? Is she, possibly, transferring all the 25.00 GC's on to one master card?

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I can't believe the few pages I just read. It is appalling especially since some of us here had already pointed fingers at her and no one believed us.

I feel really bad for all who got scammed. Take it as a lesson learned "when something looks too good to be true....it probably is"!
    Last edited by Bargain Seeker; Sat, Mar 31st, 2012 at 10:43 PM.
    hollyhill, hcao, mcminsen and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Omg! All of this is totally horriable - I just read through everything and just feel appalled. I hope this gets settled somehow. I wanted to join but she actually denied me, I guess she caught onto my own smarty pants scheme lol

I order quite often from keurig.com, my orders always take 3 days (southern Ontario) I always have the $9.99 brokerage, so I place large orders when they have the $1-$2 off a box sales, I've also had them slip me a few freebies of new products to sample with my order. The only other place that is cheaper then keurig is esc coffee, but you have to go into the store and. It 7 boxes, get one free, the store is usually a madhouse so I would recommend calling ahead for the boxes you want, or you can go to the US and buy at Costco. Esc is in Burlington, ON. Their online is more expensive and free shipping is for orders over $100. The only plus is that you can order some of the speciality drinks keurig won't ship to Canada.

The 24 packs wholesale for $10 from keurigs us distributor. The 12-18 are 6-8 and change from keurigs canadian distribitor. It made me wonder for a long time, I did research on all the specs for retail, distribution, corporate and hospitality- even contacting all the distributors and what not directly (personal business curiousity, not because of these trades) the only time fpcs are given were for product replacement of defective coffee packs which would be reimbursed to the seller and sent back to keurig, or directly to the customer through keurig. I essentially just wanted to order to figure out how she did it, since the $ amount was half the wholesale rate. No where did I find reps (which are independent contractors through another business) receive any sort of fpcs, they could only provide a marginally discounted rate for corporate/hospt accounts and what not to cater to large orders. Keurig is a very reputable and established brand, everything is sifted with a fine tooth comb, and their pricing is one factor to adhear to their product value being consistent everywhere. I'm not going to say anything negative about anyone here, I just don't know how it was done. Also, I did all this research for my own personal business reasons with aspirations of owning a shop, the money out was too high and the msrp way too low to be able to float mysef, so down the fork in the road I go with hopefully a better idea lol
    hcao, walkonby and mckbutterfly like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    But...if she is a nursing student, you can't work as a nurse with a criminal record!
    There is no way she is a nursing student--all a scam, I am sure. She or he is nothing but a really good scam artist, and will be back again soon.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    That you are correct on. I just hope it is called HARD TIME!
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Just read this thread and I am so sorry to all those who were scammed - How terrible!!!

This is one time I'm glad I don't drink coffee I would probably ordered as well.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain
    Take it as a lesson learned "when something looks too good to be true....it probably is"!
    I as well as others had successful coffee trades in the past so there weren't any real concerns also since there was SO many positive trade ratings regarding the coffee. Just sayin'

Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast

Thread Information