User Tag List

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Zellers: Countdown to Closing - POST YOUR DEAL FINDS HERE!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

On Wednesday, I was at the Zellers at Huron and Highbury in London, Ontario.
    Plenty of signs broadcasting 10-30% off.
    It really does seem like they raised their prices first, because they were not even any moderately good deals to be had.
    The only things visible at 30% off was purses and fragrances.

I got a $2 packet of sprouter seeds (20% off $2.25) and stopped wasting my time in that store.

Analysis: A good time for reconnaissance about future purchases when prices get decent.
    Last edited by greencanuck; Sat, Mar 31st, 2012 at 07:24 AM.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I was at the Shoppers World location today, still almost everything is only 10% off but hair dye was 30% off so the Sublime Mousse one (l'oreal I think?) was regular $10 so $7 after discount and there are $4 coupons for it so $3 a box I thought was pretty good. Most prices were still more expensive than when the products go on sale anywhere else

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

GOOD BYE ZELLERS...Prices are higher than WALFART ...plus the customer service sucks!!!

Looking forward to TARGET...the sad part in EDMONTON...WALFART has purchased many of ZELLERS properties to keep TARGET out of some area's!!

There will be NO NEW TARGET's in the NORTHEND ..well not yet!!!

PLEASE let's hope DA HUDSON BAY is next...another BAD BAD STORE!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Re: Penticton BC store: Just some 50% off things in the clothing section. I also picked up some batteries that never seem to come on sale (lithium) since the regular price was cheaper than other stores plus the 10% off electronics.

Everything else still seems pretty expensive. I went mostly for scouting purposes in case they actually drop to clearance prices. I'm hoping for the canning supplies to drop to at least 35% or more...

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Kids basics (undershirts/ underwear/ sock sets et al) still only 10% off at Georgetown location. But I was at Bramalea City Centre this weekend and found the Hanes underwear on sale for $6.99 (Reg. $9.99)! Also scored an extra 10% off...didn't see any signage re that but hey, no complaints. BCC had lots of great sales and I don't recall seeing them on the closeout list. Anywho, heading back later in the week for a few more items.
    anisa likes this.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

does anyone else have a security guard posted at their stores front door.. have to say dont' mind.. they all seem to be cute. and very helpful. could be an interested couple of months
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    does anyone else have a security guard posted at their stores front door.. have to say dont' mind.. they all seem to be cute. and very helpful. could be an interested couple of months
    The Huron & Highbury one right?!?! Me and DH got a REALLY good giggle when we saw that!! I mean really my daughter could take HIM down if it came down to it....ROFL!!! Do they think people are going to start bowling people over to get their super great discount prices. I mean REALLY at those prices I think were safe
    Last edited by jemwars; Mon, Apr 2nd, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
    Tantum likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jemwars View Post
    The Huron & Highbury one right?!?! Me and DH got a REALLY good giggle when we saw that!! I mean really my daughter could take HIM down if it came down to it....ROFL!!! Do they think people are going to start bowling people over to get their super great discount prices. I mean REALLY at those prices I think were safe
    The security guard that I saw at that location was really compact.
    Unless he has special skills that are not obvious ( ie martial arts) it seemed like a determined shoplifter would have an easy time.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

LOL at the security guard comments. That's too cute. None at my location but as another SCer said, at these prices I'm sure to be in and out without breaking a nail. LOL
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

We looked at canning stuff too..and walked away. Will check later for better prices

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyowl View Post
    Re: Penticton BC store: Just some 50% off things in the clothing section. I also picked up some batteries that never seem to come on sale (lithium) since the regular price was cheaper than other stores plus the 10% off electronics.

Everything else still seems pretty expensive. I went mostly for scouting purposes in case they actually drop to clearance prices. I'm hoping for the canning supplies to drop to at least 35% or more...

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    The security guard that I saw at that location was really compact.
    Unless he has special skills that are not obvious ( ie martial arts) it seemed like a determined shoplifter would have an easy time.
    Compact...I love it

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    I have seen a police officer posted at the mall entrance for my local zellers.
    ridiculous!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

lol with inflated prices I doubt they will be needed haha
    Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    I have seen a police officer posted at the mall entrance for my local zellers.
    ridiculous!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Prices still are awful. I can get better sale deals than their.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

has anybody recently been to zellers, was curious about the percentage of discount going on there
    Want to join Swag Bucks and earn lots of cool prizes? Join me at
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kriscrat

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information