User Tag List

Page 5 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    Hi ladies!! I'm so sorry I went missing in action yesterday afternoon/evening. I had to take my son to outpatients with an ear infection. Poor lil' fella never gets sick.... It made for a loooooong evening, waiting for the doctor. So, as soon as I got him home and settled, I went to bed!

I see some people are still wanting a seat! This is going to be an awesome train!!! I'm happy to be a part of it!
    my son had tonnes of ear infections.....as soon as he was over one a few days later he started with another one. they are not fun. hope he is feeling better soon!!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Hi ladies!! I'm so sorry I went missing in action yesterday afternoon/evening. I had to take my son to outpatients with an ear infection. Poor lil' fella never gets sick.... It made for a loooooong evening, waiting for the doctor. So, as soon as I got him home and settled, I went to bed!

I see some people are still wanting a seat! This is going to be an awesome train!!! I'm happy to be a part of it!
    So sorry to hear this. Ear infections are the worst. I hope he is doing better today.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    my son had tonnes of ear infections.....as soon as he was over one a few days later he started with another one. they are not fun. hope he is feeling better soon!!
    awww... that's too bad for your dear son. I was looking at my guy's prescription history... he's had one a year (2010, 2011, 2012), and they were all at this time of year. Consistent, eh?! ...and they prescribed the same thing each time (the banana smelling stuff!)

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    So sorry to hear this. Ear infections are the worst. I hope he is doing better today.
    Thank you!!! It's not slowing him down any... that's for sure! He had a great sleep last night, so that's always a good sign!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Thank you!!! It's not slowing him down any... that's for sure! He had a great sleep last night, so that's always a good sign!
    Funny how little one's never seem to slow down no matter how sick they get, but it sure does seem to exhaust the poor mom's.
    hogama, julesie-pie and coyote00 like this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Thanks, Aidensmom!! It's not slowing him down much (he just turned 3 two weeks ago). He's a busy guy!
    Lol oh I know about them being busy! My guy turns 3 on the 10th. Glad it's not holding him down. I remember that banana smelling medicine when I was a kid with ear infections. I always thought it was the best tasting stuff lol... it tastes as good as it smells!
    hogama and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I know how you feel - my little one just got over 1 - his temperature spiked to 104.5 and I felt so helpless for him - all better now

Hope your little one(s) get better '

Sent WL

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I'd love to join in if you'll have me. Hopefully i'm not too new still. Totally understandable if i don't' quite have the ratings yet. Just thought i'd ask
    hogama and Peachykeen2007 like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

awww... that's too bad for your dear son. I was looking at my guy's prescription history... he's had one a year (2010, 2011, 2012), and they were all at this time of year. Consistent, eh?! ...and they prescribed the same thing each time (the banana smelling stuff!)

might have something to do with the time of year/allergies. my son was the worst from when the snow started melting to when the snow came.....LOL
    and they gave you good ol' amoxicillin from the sounds of it......LOL, the great drug of choice.
    hogama likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

mmmm....that banana medicine was the best (I remember it from when I was a kid, I think it is penicillin - I know I spelt that wrong), now why dont they make that for adult I hate swolling pills - thankgoodness for the gummies adult vitamins
    hogama likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

oh and Liberte facebook is giving away free organic milk (only at Sobeys Urban Fresh stores in Ontario though) https://www.facebook.com/LiberteCan?...35969479833638
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Apr 3rd, 2012 at 12:19 PM.
    hogama likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Oh DAWG!! I'm stuck on number 12 on my WL, lol. Sorry hogamama, I'll have it to you shortly I hope!
    hogama likes this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Ammoxicillin ♥♥♥♥♥ YUMMY

hogama and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Oh DAWG!! I'm stuck on number 12 on my WL, lol. Sorry hogamama, I'll have it to you shortly I hope!
    I know what you mean!!!! It's not an easy list to make, eh?!?! There are some ideas on the first post of this thread... as well as on a sticky thread about package trains. Sometimes... just leave the list out. Something will pop into your head!!

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    oh and Liberte facebook is giving away free organic milk (only at Sobeys Urban Fresh stores in Ontario though) https://www.facebook.com/LiberteCan?...35969479833638

Thanks

Page 5 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread Information