Okay, I"m starting a pharmasave store review. I don't know if boo wants to pay me for it or not. Dun matter. I just think we should include smaller stores too. they have great deals.

So my pharmasave store I go to is on Pleasant street in dartmouth, (ns). near woodside. It's kind of out of the way, so we go there when my son is at cadets. For something to do. It's small, and convienient. the pharmacist ROCKS. we had a drug plan, but no cards yet, and the numbers given to us by headoffice would not work. so late at night he calls the tollfree number on an offchance someone would be there. and there was. he must have spent a good 20 minutes or more with them on the phone trying to figure out what the problem was with our insurance. it eventually went through.

at the same time i was contemplating the price of toliet paper the woman must have thought i was nuts. i shoulda told her i was an SC'er and we do this kind of thing all the time. but she patiently waited offerring some suggestions while i tried to figure out if the royale with coupon was cheaper than the cottonelle, no coupon but on sale.

i think i got confused and left with no tp. they just laughed. the girls at the front were also very friendly. Because it's a small, usually not very busy store, they have time to chit chat a bit and be friendly. Ya gotta luv that.

But you are going to pay more on somethings. Just don't forget your coupons. Somedays it's better to go to a small store than to gear up and slam through a crowded box store just to save a few cents.

that's my two cents worth. don't forget your smaller chain stores.