User Tag List

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I've owned about 10 different hair straighteners throughout years, I ran into this one @ Shop at Showcase thats currently on for $29.99, So a few months ago I figured i'd try it. I am in love, so much in fact that I bought another one 'just in case' It use to take me over an hour to do my hair, plus within a few hours the wave would be back. Now it takes me 5-10 min max and I'm good for the day!

The Quantum Ceramic Pro uses authentic ceramic plates that create a steady stream source of heat for your hair that won’t weaken or fade. I've been using it for about 6 months and my hairs in great condition. It's the first time in my life that I can honestlly say I like the way my hair looks not in a ponytail.

It also heats from 140-400 degrees, with a temperature controlled dial. The iron heats up very quickly, next to the switch is an off off button.

Its not just the curling iron that you recieve either the iron comes with extras such as heat resistant cover, hair clips and a really nice paddle brush.

I've included below the highlights of the product.

• Creates any kind of hairstyle
    • Straightens, curls, flips and more!
    • Double-sided ceramic plates & solid ceramic heaters
    • Touch adjustable heating control 140° to 400° Fahrenheit
    • Safe and effective for all hair types
    • Narrow ceramic plates (1” x 3.5”)
    • Extra long 360° swivel cord
    • Easy to use if you’re left or right-handed
    • Insulated cool carrying pouch
    • Anti-static ionic brush and comb
    • Six professional styling clips

Not listed but essential to mention is the plug in cord has an auto switch off reset if it overheats, or there is something wrong. I love the professional extra length of the cord, and the salon quality brush and clips.

Overall I rate it 4.5 stars, It loses half a star because the packaging isnt very appealing. I know packaging isnt what counts, but at a quick glance it looks very 'cheesy'

You can buy these in malls at the 'Shop at Showcase' stores or online. I also do belive other stores and as seen on tv participating retailers do sell ''Quantum'' products as well.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Sally888; Sun, Sep 28th, 2008 at 11:03 PM.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

wow really that thing sounds awesome! I need to find a full sized straightner I bought a travel one that has square plates its like short and fat LOL, that was on sale for $10 just to see if it would actually straighten my hair before I spent a fortune on a full sized one, this one sounds really reasonable, I think we have a store like that in the mall that sells all the as seen on tv stuff, will go check it out and see if they have it.

sally what hair type do you have?
    mine is really thick and wavy/curly depending on the length and it takes forever to get my hair to go straight, like anywhere from an hour to hour and a half, oh and also what heat setting do you use it on?
    I so want one LOL maybe I should pm you with my piles of questions instead of in the review thread

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I ususally throw it on the hottest because I don't have time haha, sometimes 350.
    I have super thick hair (hairdresser sayes ''enough for 3 people'' and very wavy straggly.

I warned you if u go look the box is super cheesy lol. Its basically a farouk CHI but over 150 cheaper lol!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL who cares if the box is cheesy...I throw out the boxes anyways LOL I just need something that works fast, my straightner doesnt have heat settings cause its a travel one you just plug it in and wait for it to heat up and it takes forever to straighten my hair even though its two inches wide, but it does work good just takes a long time for my hair type...next time I am in the mall I am going on a hunt for that straightner and hinting for christmas LOL
    so far the only ones that I have looked at cost $70+ the ones that my friends all have and no way I want to pay that much for something like this just don't see why LOL
    also want it for the extras need those hair clips, usually I have my hair sectioned into a million little ponytails cause its easier

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hhehe rose, yes this ones not that wide either but its basically the same one my salon uses.

I love the clips, I can't remember life before them.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL cool going to try and pop into that store tomorrow when we are at the mall and see if they have it

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

my daughter loves hers, it really does a good job, she had a few but this one is great

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this great for me. and i recommend other one site. Chi Hair Straightener | Chi Flat Iron more brand for me can choose.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This one is pretty much identical to the CHI just wayyyyy cheaper

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Click on "visit Hairlike's homepage".....No wonder she recommends that site. LOL!

Thread Information