User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I have always been one to use men's razors because I find that they remove more hair and I was very happy to find this particular razor because it was the first one I had ever seen with 5 blades!

I first tried it out on my legs, which left them feeling as smooth as a baby's bottom. I then tried on my underarms and it worked alright but not as well as another brand I had previously used. My husband also tried this razor so I could review it and he said it's the best razor he has ever used on his face!

Positives:
    - 5 blades, which means more hair removal
    - Gentle on the skin
    - Easy to hold in your hand while shaving
    - It's more fun to shave with the vibrating razor! (I don't find it did anything to help my shave, but I did think it was cool anyhow)
    - Funky colours
    - The best part - removes alot of hair, leaving your skin feeling smooth

Negatives:
    - Doesn't work as well on the underarms for ladies (hey, I guess that's what female razors are for, huh?)
    - Expensive (unless you have a good coupon! )
    - Refills are also extremely expensive

Overall I love this razor (as does my husband)! I rate it 4.5 out of 5 stars and my husband said he rates it 5 stars!

You canfind this razor almost anywhere but I believe Wal-Mart sells them cheapest!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Walmart

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I haven't tried the gillette fusion razors. But I did pick up about a dozen of them. There are 3 varieties, and the only thing that i can tell the difference in any of them is color. Another difference is that you can get battery powered.

My husband find that they are overpriced. The blades do not last any longer than the disposable ones. The first razor he used lasted almost a week. Everyone since then lasted him a shave or two. the replacement blades are $18, while the razor retails at 9.99 for regular, 13.99 for battery operated.

His biggest complaint with these shavers is that he finds they pull. I'm guessing he means pulls the hair rather than cutting it. He won't let me get any more of them, even if they're free.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    Another difference is that you can get battery powered.
    Both my husband and my father said they preferred the battery powered handle to the manual. My hubby says it gives a closer shave (he shaves his face), and my father said the exact same thing (he shaves his face and his head).
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Banned
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

i wonder how that gives a closer shave. i asked my hubby and he said it did the same thing (the battery powered and the manual). guess it works different for everyone! hey as long as it works, right?

Al Bundy
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been using power handle and like it a lot. the blades are over priced but you can get them almost half price on ebay. I usually buy a big batch and we seperate it among co-workers. They should really lower the price on the blades, it's unreal. But they cut good!
    Start off right with quality paid survey reviews
    http://better-paid-surveys.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Blades on ebay?! That 's awesome! My hubby says it's ok, I don't think he notices much of a difference from the 3 blade razors.....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

extra input

Positives:
    -extremely easy to clean. running water over take out all of the hair
    -precision blade is just a sharp as the rest of the blade. it is also designed very well so that you can't cut yourself even around your upper lip (at least i havent)

Negatives:
    -one blade trimmer is much harder to clean.. i think mine is getting clogged
    -the head is a little bit - i mean little bit - too stiff when i am shaving my neck (this might be just my razor though)

but hands down, it the 'best a man can get'!

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

I havent tried this razor nor has my bf but I prefer mens razors too.

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love the vibration, feels neat. It's awesome on the bikini line too....However, when you drop it, the darn blades fall off, and you can't get them back on. I am goona call on it. They are so expensive ya know.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I like it for my legs, works great.
    Hubby likes the side blade so he can get a nice line for his beard and 'stach.
    Good product, over priced I agree if it wasn't for all the ocupons I get for them I doubt I would have ever tried it or kept buying it.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love Fusion, easy to, easy to clean, and results are great!

Young Saver
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I don't use it but my boyfriend does and he swears by it LOL. I'm glad I was able to get him 3 of them since it'll last him awhile...and refills are expensive

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

My husband tried the both the manual and the battery operated one. He said they both give a great shave (smooth as a baby's butt) but that the battery operated one felt like it was pulling the hairs out a bit too much than cutting the hair. He said it felt like it was trying to tear them out rather than cut them!
    They are totally over priced and I wouldn't buy them for him...no matter how close a shave they give.

Shopaholic
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought this for my boyfriend for christmas and he's not a fan. Say's he'd rather just use the regular Gillete razors.

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Refills are also extremely expensive <<<<<<<,i got some in the clearance area walmart.....i think about 4 in a pack......i got 3 sets ............i think the Reg. price is something start with $2x.xx ( i don't remember the figures)...............i got it for $7.00
    My dad, my brother and my husband....all the of them using this one.....they love it....never complained so far......I got about 14 of them before xmas...given as xmas gift into baskets for my family.........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information