User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: What is going on, not as many new posts in the last couple of weeks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Have you guys noticed that there not as many new posts any more. I am little bit disappointing as i used to check out this site once a day to see if there is any new deals out there that others post about, but lately there has been NADA for any kinds of ideas
    Anyone has any idea why?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

maybe people are not yet comfortable with the new format?
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    maybe people are not yet comfortable with the new format?
    I totally agree, I'm still getting use to the changes too. I have noticed not many new posts either. Hopefully it will get back to being better than before!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find that the last couple of weeks. There has been nothing to exciting in the flyers sales. I have been concentrating on collection inserts and coupons. Hoping that it will pay off soon
    AmberLab and IMLN like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'd say that I'm one that hasn't been posting as much. I haven't said it until now, but I don't like the new format. Maybe it's just that I (like many) don't like change, it was fine the way it was before. It was familiar and comfortable to me before and now it's not. It's definitely not as friendly when I access the site on my phone, so I don't often bother when I'm not at home.
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

It seems to be dying
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I agree... it's been harder to navigate with being under construction, and we're all still getting used to the changes. Not as many really fabulous sales right now, either, but I think it's a seasonal thing. Early in the year, there are good clearance sales for end of season/after holidays and clearouts as new products are brought in. In September, there are lots of good sales on household items. For me, I notice that there are fewer really good sales on diapers right now compared to a couple of months ago. I'm looking forward to July, when summer clothes start going on clearance. There were great deals to be had at Marks Work Warehouse/Sears/Gymboree, and I did lots of shopping for Christmas and this year's summer clothes. (I find so much in July that I really should put aside $1000 to do most of my annual shopping then!) I suspect people may also be getting out more/doing yard work with the spring weather in some places.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was hoping to do some yard work. But the way things are going here. I'm worried what plants have dared to show some signs of life will so be killed off by the deceptive sunshine and cold undertones

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Probably a combination of spring time & people having yard work. etc. & the new layout. Something's are better but some are not
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't mind the new format but then again I don't find it much diff from the old one, except it looks a little more modern. The *one* thing that I would change is to make the pop up window (so to speak I don't know the technical term) when you go to DEALS and FORUMS be a darker color when it actually opens to the menus b/c half the time it blends into the main header and I'm like where's the search button b/c it is so faint in colour.

I'm betting people are probably out gardening.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just a lull in the coupon world, it happens.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I've noticed it too. It'll be back in full swing in a bit.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

See I like the new look of the site but the layout seems to change alot which makes it hard to navigate, like what happened to the drop down menus on the main categories, and wow thank god I am stubborn because it took me almost 30minutes to find my inbox (and yes it is right there lol), I personally have not experienced the technical difficulties of WL or TL not saving but after putting that much work in would p*** me off. This is just my 2cents as to why there does not seem to be as much activity

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I think it also has something to do with the weather finally improving - out here in the west the rain is a long season so when the sun comes out I am right out in it. I'm sure it will level out once the novelty of nice weather wears off.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I haven't seen anything really worth posting about. I'm also taking advantage of the weather when possible. It'll pick up later.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information