User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Cadbury - The Bicycle Factory - enter and help send bikes to Africa

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Wed, Aug 1st, 2012
    http://www.thebicyclefactory.ca/

The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada 16 years of age and older as of the Contest start date [April 3, 2012].

Limit of five (5) entries per person per day during the Contest Period.

After registering, you can enter the Contest by “virtually” grabbing a product from the carousel on screen, dragging it through the portal, and releasing the product in “Africa”

There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won consisting of a ten (10) day / nine (9) night trip for two (2) to Ghana, Africa as further described below:

• Return economy airfare for two (2) between the major airport in Canada closest to the winner’s residence and Kotoka International Airport (ACC) in Accra, Ghana, Africa (air carrier to be selected by Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion);
    • Nine (9) nights standard hotel accommodation (double occupancy) at a hotel to be
    • selected by Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion;
    • Breakfast for two (2) daily at the hotel;
    • Participation for two (2) in the Bicycle Factory donation of bicycles in Ghana, Africa,
    with Contest Sponsor, including ground transportation between the hotel and the donating location (further details on The Bicycle Factory initiative are available on the
    Contest Website); and
    • Eight hundred and forty Canadian dollars ($840.00 CAD) spending money for the winner.

Approximate retail value of the total Prize is twelve thousand eight hundred and fifty dollars Canadian ($12,850 CAD), based on a Toronto departure. Actual value may vary depending on winner’s departure location.

There is no flexibility on travel dates. Travel must be taken on dates specified by Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and cannot be modified or changed If the potential Prize winner is unable to travel on the dates specified, he/she will forfeit his/her rights to the Prize and an alternate winner may be randomly selected from amongst all Contest entries, and the Contest Sponsor shall be absolved of all liability in that regard. Contest Sponsor will determine the travel dates of the trip Prize approximately 6 weeks in advance of travel and such dates will remain subject to change. Contest Sponsor anticipates that the trip will take place sometime in the period during November 2012 to February 2013.

There will be twenty (20) Second Prizes available, each consisting of a Dorel Mountain Bike (ARV $439).

There will be one hundred (100) Third Prizes available, each consisting of a basket of Cadbury products (ARV $100). Each basket will contain items which may include Wunderbar, Mr. Big, and Dairy Milk bars, Dentyne and Trident gum, and Maynards candy.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    feetfrown likes this.
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Apparently, you can't create building teams yet. When it's available, though, we should create a SC team.
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanx for post

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for sharing.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

too bad half the kids in some of our own neighborhoods don't have bikes, including some in a 2-3 block radius of the Cadbury factory in Toronto. Just Saying, But they do give out a ton of free candy for Halloween, that's a nice thing.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for sharing. It makes me feel good by being able to help others, I truly hope I can make a difference even if it is through something such as this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I made a team called Smart Canucks. I think you should be able to join it just by typing in the name but, if it won't let you and you need me to invite you to the team, please DM me your information.
    feetfrown likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks - will check it out
    feetfrown likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This certificate is awarded to:
    feetfrown
    on Wednesday, May 09, 2012
    in recognition of

becoming a PLATINUM BUILDER
    Last edited by feetfrown; Wed, May 9th, 2012 at 10:59 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'm building too.
    feetfrown and laurahen like this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

just did my first 5!
    Earn easy money through swagbucks. I like to play their nightly trivia games

https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Laurahen

Keep Rewarding is another great survey site and they pay out in US currency

https://keeprewarding.com/home?ref=laura_hen

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

bump
    feetfrown likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last Day

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

WE DID IT!

You helped us build 5000 bikes in only 66 days. That's a new Bicycle Factory record!
    And although we won't be building any more real bikes until next year, the factory is still open. From now until July 31, keep adding parts for your chance to win great Bicycle Factory prizes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information