User Tag List

Page 26 of 136 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deanc View Post
    LOL. That's funny. I work part time I'm ER and one of my patients got angry and grabbed my hand.. He twisted it and it snapped like a twig... At least I was in a good place to have it looked at, and my cast is purple.. But I'm already itchy and cranky and want it off.. Plus it's my dominant hand which sucks.
    aww that sucks I have always had blue casts...except once I had a red/green one(it was xmas)

I can't wait to tackle my buddies list! Excited for the chance to start, I love seeing the lucky ones who have already begun!
    I was going to start today but forgot my list at home so I did some "extras" shopping !

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i actually was grateful i had my buddies list on my cell.. i was out today and was like.. wait a sec.. is that on my list.. YES it is.. yeehaw.. score! i love it.
    trish1980 and julesie-pie like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

LOL. That's funny. I work part time I'm ER and one of my patients got angry and grabbed my hand.. He twisted it and it snapped like a twig... At least I was in a good place to have it looked at, and my cast is purple.. But I'm already itchy and cranky and want it off.. Plus it's my dominant hand which sucks.
    Oh noooo!!! Get yourself a knitting needle. I found that helped when I had a cast...... I hope you don't have it on too long.

If anything good happened from this... is that it happened at work.... right?!?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

OMG! I hope he felt horrible for doing that! I hope you get it off soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    aww that sucks I have always had blue casts...except once I had a red/green one(it was xmas)

I was going to start today but forgot my list at home so I did some "extras" shopping !
    how many casts have you had???
    Bear25 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Next Random Questions for my Buddy:
    IF I was going to purchase you a "baking" or "cookbook" what type of desserts/cuisine would you like to learn?
    AND
    Do you have a favorite fast food resturant?
    (I know fast food isnt "good" for us... but my secret... if you eat it with a friend.. it cancels the calories.. I NEVER eat cheesecake alone)
    Jezebel, luc_anna, hogama and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    IF I was going to purchase you a "baking" or "cookbook" what type of desserts/cuisine would you like to learn?
    AND
    (I know fast food isnt "good" for us... but my secret... if you eat it with a friend.. it cancels the calories.. I NEVER eat cheesecake alone)

lol...Ive eaten cheesecake alone...for shame!! LOLOL

I will start the string of answers your going to get!! I would like to learn more about baking cakes and pies and my favorite fast food rest is McDonalds...I know...shame on me again!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

This will be a conflicting answer...LOL My favorite cookbooks are Clean Eating (no preservatives or chemicals) or the Biggest Loser books, BUT my fav fast food place is KFC ..LOL but I only indulge once in awhile if that counts for anything.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

AND
    umm, baking cookbook: something for kids to help
    food cookbook: weight watchers or something clean eating

Fav fast food: Mcdonalds.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Grr. That sucks. Did you punch him in the head? I probably would have. What a jerk.

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

AND
    lol your too cute!!

I'm in love with cookies and muffins....for cuisine I'd love a healthy cook book. Trying to be more healthy lol so that would be helpful!!
    Best fast food restaurant.... sigh.... definitely Mcdonalds for me lol I am obsessed with their fries and everytime I move somewhere in Toronto I'm ALWAYS across the street from Mcdonalds (not on purpose) they are just everywhere to tempt me!!

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

AAH! That sucks !! I hope he felt bad!! lol

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh gosh.. probably a baking book. were into learning how to make awesome cakes/cupcakes... fancy like.
    we like Mr. Sub for fast food as its usually a 'pit stop' along the way instead of a meal.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

AND
    Love the way you think You're helping everyone get great ideas/answers!

In case you're my buddy...
    Slow cooker recipes,casserole or lunchable recipes would be great. Cupcakes or Desserts good too!
    Tim's or Subway for the fast food.

Oh and Buddy... don't worry about staying too close to my WL I LOVE SURPRISES!

P.S. Pumpkin you're doing a great job getting info for the rest of us but we want your answers too!
    Last edited by mimzy71; Thu, Apr 12th, 2012 at 09:33 AM.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

AND

I like to bake or cook these things: muffins, cupcakes, cakes, pies, casseroles, italian cuisine, healthy recipes, unhealthy recipes, breakfast ideas, SOUP!! (We make a big pot of soup each week to have for our lunches and so far I alternate between 3 recipes).

I love McDonald's. I love their pancakes--I don't know what makes them different from my own pancakes, or other restaurants, but they're awesome. I also like McDonald's coffee. I didn't realize how much I liked it until after Roll Up The Rim ended.

I, too, eat cheesecake by myself.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

AND
    Love your qiestions, I am getting some really great ideas from them. I would love a cookbook that is geared towards kids. My son will be 9 in a few weeks and he loves to help cook. Last night he made chicken burgers for supper I love Tim Hortons food, my fav is ham in swiss sandwich. And I must admit I have been guilty of baking and eating a cheese cake before hubby even get's home to have a piece

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Page 26 of 136 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread Information