User Tag List

Page 1430 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 430 930 1330 1380 1420 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1440 1480 1530 ... LastLast
Results 21,436 to 21,450 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is OUTSELL for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 4/16/12.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hey Cesme! Welcome back! Sure missed u!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

FOODIE worth 100 points good through 5/11/12.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sk43213 View Post
    See the star at the bottom left under people's user names, maple leafs, etc.? That's the rep button now.
    Thanks!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sk43213 View Post
    So sorry to hear that. =$$$
    he's managed to get the hard drive to copy over and it's a lot better - so fingers crossed that's all it is. My dh used to build his own computers so if it needed to be replaced it would be as costly for us as someone who would have to buy a new computer or hire someone to fix it....very thankful for that!
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by awhit066
    I agree with you. Posted words should be appreciated whether you found them on the sheknows site or got them from a different forum. I only visit this one and was glad to see the new words. Try not to let other peoples bee filled bonnets deter you from helping the rest of us out!

Originally Posted by DramaLamaBBQ
    Just my 2 cents, but I thought that the idea of this site was to share, what's the issue of someone saying they borrowed them? Perhaps they just shouldn't say anything other than thank you?

BTW where is Ricci? Ricci!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you?

Originally Posted by Caliza
    Totally agree. If people are going to get so uptight about if words are "borrowed" or "shared" and who found what, then they should just find the words for themselves and not share them here, just keep them all to themselves.

[QUOTE=cesme77;4595616]I respectfully disagree. It takes effort to find and post P&P words (some more than others) and writing 'BORROWED' to me is a sign of appreciation to the original poster who makes that initial effort. It may be just my opinion but I think it's the courteous thing to do. I'm sure the words I just posted will quickly be spread by the handful of SC P&P members who belong to multiple P&P forums.

Wouldn't it be nice if courtesy was spread just as easily? (end of cesme's quote )

oh nooo, not the dreaded borrowing situation again
    i agree with cesme - there is a posting etiquette, where one says they have
    'borrowed' the info.
    saw on that place we dare not type their name, ie 'r f deals' that a lot of words
    are borrowed from 'sc'. - crazy amount of time revamping sc, eh?
    but of course not with the pizzazz cesme does

thanks for all the words

kimmie bt and Noodge like this.
    if you have some spare time

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: PURISTICS worth 100 points good through 5/12/12.

Edit: The contest page currently displays PURISTICS as the keyword, but it said I already claimed it. So I tried the name of the product/page instead, HYDROXATONE, and that worked (and makes a lot more sense!).
    Last edited by cityguy; Thu, Apr 12th, 2012 at 07:23 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: CELEBRATORI worth 100 points good through 5/12/12.
    kicklegs, kekes, zoodle and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Thursday everyone (((hugs)))
    Have a great day!

Life is Good

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CityGuy: Thanks very much.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is STRAIGHT for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 4/18/12.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is WEEKLYDEALS for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 4/18/12.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

CelebraTORI

Tori Spelling planned her very first party (her own roller skate–themed birthday with a hot-pink- and-turquoise color scheme) at the age of eight, and she’s been hosting friends and family in her home ever since. She knows as well as anyone that “style” and “elegance” don’t often play well with “budget.” Well, with celebraTORI, she rolls up her sleeves and turns that notion on its head—expertly showing how creativity, passion, and smart planning are the secret ingredients for throwing a truly unforgettable bash on any “real world” budget. All it takes is a little elbow grease and a lot of imagination to transport your guests to another world as soon as they walk through the door.
    Get it for 15 points! (LOL!, let's see how quickly this gets corrected)

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cesme77 View Post
    CelebraTORI

Tori Spelling planned her very first party (her own roller skate–themed birthday with a hot-pink- and-turquoise color scheme) at the age of eight, and she’s been hosting friends and family in her home ever since. She knows as well as anyone that “style” and “elegance” don’t often play well with “budget.” Well, with celebraTORI, she rolls up her sleeves and turns that notion on its head—expertly showing how creativity, passion, and smart planning are the secret ingredients for throwing a truly unforgettable bash on any “real world” budget. All it takes is a little elbow grease and a lot of imagination to transport your guests to another world as soon as they walk through the door.
    Get it for 15 points! (LOL!, let's see how quickly this gets corrected)

I saw that and thought I should order it and see - but I don't want it so.....
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another Piece of My Heart

Andi has spent much of her adult life looking for the perfect man, and at thirty-seven, she's finally found him. Ethan--divorced with two daughters, Emily and Sophia--is a devoted father and even better husband. Always hoping one day she would be a mother, Andi embraces the girls like they were her own. But in Emily’s eyes, Andi is an obstacle to her father’s love, and Emily will do whatever it takes to break her down. When the dynamics between the two escalate, they threaten everything Andi believes about love, family, and motherhood—leaving both women standing at a crossroad in their lives…and in their hearts. ANOTHER PIECE OF MY HEART is a novel that illuminates the nuances and truths about relationships and is Jane Green at her absolute best.
    Get it for 15,000 points!

Rainshadow Road

Lucy Marinn is a glass artist living in mystical, beautiful, Friday Harbor, Washington. She is stunned and blindsided by the most bitter kind of betrayal: her fiancé Kevin has left her. His new lover is Lucy’s own sister. Lucy's bitterness over being dumped is multiplied by the fact that she has constantly made the wrong choices in her romantic life. Facing the severe disapproval of Lucy's parents, Kevin asks his friend Sam Nolan, a local vineyard owner on San Juan Island, to "romance" Lucy and hopefully loosen her up and get her over her anger. Complications ensue when Sam and Lucy begin to fall in love, Kevin has second thoughts, and Lucy discovers that the new relationship in her life began under false pretenses. Questions about love, loyalty, old patterns, mistakes, and new beginnings are explored as Lucy learns that some things in life—even after being broken—can be made into something new and beautiful.

Night Road

For eighteen years, Jude Farraday has put her children’s needs above her own, and it shows—her twins, Mia and Zach—are bright and happy teenagers. When Lexi Baill moves into their small, close knit community, no one is more welcoming than Jude. Lexi, a former foster child with a dark past, quickly becomes Mia’s best friend. Then Zach falls in love with Lexi and the three become inseparable. Jude does everything to keep her kids on track for college and out of harm’s way. It has always been easy-- until senior year of high school. Suddenly she is at a loss. Nothing feels safe anymore; every time her kids leave the house, she worries about them. On a hot summer’s night her worst fears come true. One decision will change the course of their lives. In the blink of an eye, the Farraday family will be torn apart and Lexi will lose everything. In the years that follow, each must face the consequences of that single night and find a way to forget…or the courage to forgive. Vivid, universal, and emotionally complex, NIGHT ROAD raises profound questions about motherhood, identity, love, and forgiveness. It is a luminous, heartbreaking novel that captures both the exquisite pain of loss and the stunning power of hope. This is Kristin Hannah at her very best, telling an unforgettable story about the longing for family, the resilience of the human heart, and the courage it takes to forgive the people we love.

Home Front

In her bestselling novels Kristin Hannah has plumbed the depths of friendship, the loyalty of sisters, and the secrets mothers keep. Now, in her most emotionally powerful story yet, she explores the intimate landscape of a troubled marriage with this provocative and timely portrait of a husband and wife, in love and at war. All marriages have a breaking point. All families have wounds. All wars have a cost... Like many couples, Michael and Jolene Zarkades have to face the pressures of everyday life---children, careers, bills, chores---even as their twelve-year marriage is falling apart. Then an unexpected deployment sends Jolene deep into harm’s way and leaves defense attorney Michael at home, unaccustomed to being a single parent to their two girls. As a mother, it agonizes Jolene to leave her family, but as a solider she has always understood the true meaning of duty. In her letters home, she paints a rose-colored version of her life on the front lines, shielding her family from the truth. But war will change Jolene in ways that none of them could have foreseen. When tragedy strikes, Michael must face his darkest fear and fight a battle of his own---for everything that matters to his family. At once a profoundly honest look at modern marriage and a dramatic exploration of the toll war takes on an ordinary American family, Home Front is a story of love, loss, heroism, honor, and ultimately, hope.
    leftie, rebate queen and Noodge like this.

Thread Information