User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I will be Pming her today. In the mean time, I am sending out another envie starting with Jody and we will start where we left off. This is somewhat frustrating as this was my first traditional train

The coupons I send will of course will not expire before May 31st so the rest of those who were left out have a chace to use them.
    I bet its frustrating! Thats crazy long time too. I looked yesterday night she was last on March 26th? Maybe your envie will still show up. I sent an envie to Jenp once and it was post marked aug 26th or 28th and it arrived in october. LOL And we live 4 hours away! So maybe it fell behind something somewhere. I really hope it turns up That sucks!

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    I bet its frustrating! Thats crazy long time too. I looked yesterday night she was last on March 26th? Maybe your envie will still show up. I sent an envie to Jenp once and it was post marked aug 26th or 28th and it arrived in october. LOL And we live 4 hours away! So maybe it fell behind something somewhere. I really hope it turns up That sucks!

How the heck do I unexpire this thread lol? I am sending out approx. $65.00 package today all food to Jody.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Hi everybody!, I'm so sorry about all this...I sent the envelope on March 19...I am sure of that! I have not beenonfor a long time b/c I started taking care of another baby at home and just started a home-based business. I have bee in andout within a minute that I have logged on. Please do not think that I am not following the rules... I also get frustrated when this happens to the train I'm on, soI'll look for actual record of the sent date, I'll see what I can do, ok?
    RLF: Pepsi,Baby cereal,Axe spray, Splenda
    Saved on 2012:

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariela View Post
    Hi everybody!, I'm so sorry about all this...I sent the envelope on March 19...I am sure of that! I have not beenonfor a long time b/c I started taking care of another baby at home and just started a home-based business. I have bee in andout within a minute that I have logged on. Please do not think that I am not following the rules... I also get frustrated when this happens to the train I'm on, soI'll look for actual record of the sent date, I'll see what I can do, ok?
    Thank you for responding so quickly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information