User Tag List

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

ive tried googling but havent come up with anything out there.. only some blog site she/he used.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    Has anybody checked other sites like ours for the same scam?

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    Is it 1311 or 1100 Temperance???--I thought it was *311--If you google 1311 Temperance you come up with an Alice Mulrain that lives there, and if you look on Alice Mulrains facebook page she has a Singhi listed as a friend.....
    this is interesting..
    Last edited by Jeniana; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: obscured quoted address

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    Also, if you googlemap the addresses.. *100 is actually a house, *311 is a low rise apartment.. But for those of you who sent it registered letter the person would need valid ID or to look enough like the person on stolen ID to pick up the stuff from the PO. So, whoever this person is, thats their identity, or they have stolen someone else's ID and they look enough like them. The stolen Id's pictures could have easily been taken from the person's facebook page.

You are very right. Crooks know their way around....
    It is very likely they chose someone at random from face book or some other site....
    to create their false identities from....
    I am not on facebook, and have never had a desire to go there.
    Last edited by Jeniana; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: obscured quoted address

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    257 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    there's one post office worker who won't let me get Mr Penguin's post even though I have a signed release form at PO..The other workers know me by name and Mr Penguin has problems getting his post from them...
    I had to sign release forms for my husband to be able to get my parcels at the post office when I was sick on bed rest but lately Canada Post us getting slack. I had a $300 parcel sent from the Disneystore for Christmas and their system had trouble and when they fixed it the system brought up previous addresses and my parcel was mailed to an address that I haven't lived at for over 5 years. When I checked into it the parcel was picked up by the person at the old address and because Disney does not ask for a signature it didn't need to be signed for or an ID didn't need to be shown. The best part is I use to live in a smal, town and everyone knew me and knew I moved. The person who bought our house had a very different last name too

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Name:  sig.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  15.9 KB

for everyones viewing pleasure

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

so i spoke with a keurig rep this moring about my order i placed and apparently the coffee i ordered from her the numbers were true but they were shipped to a roberts woman and i did not recognize the address or place and it was delivered march 12th.. so apparently whoever it was who phoned from supposedly "ups" tried to screw us too cause there was never a parcel for $42 at the border that was supposed to be delivered april 9th. glad we said we would pay the driver when they dropped it off.

quiet the scam they ran let me tell you. these were my order numbers:
    H005382268
    H005382266
    H005382264
    H005382262
    H005382260

funny thing is on there system these were put in on the 5 of march and my order date is the march 7th ...
    Last edited by Stac; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 03:20 PM.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

That could have been another scammer trying to get your cc number on the phone, anyone could call you and claim that. I've never heard of anything where you had to pay for it to be released at the border.

For personal orders from Dhl/FedEx/ups/CP they charge you at the door, or mail you a bill for duties if they leave the package there. It was smart for you to say to pay at the door, or for the bill to come in the mail.

International importing is pretty much the only means I know of where you have to pay before its released, where it would be coming from an international airport or freight port. After it was cleared by customs, the duties would have to be paid before it is released to either the importer picking it up, or logistics company picking up the order. Most smart logistics companies include estimated duties with their fees. Unless you were buying a skid full of coffee.. Lol

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh1978 View Post
    this is interesting..
    Last edited by Jeniana; Today at 12:17 PM. Reason: obscured quoted address

as if we all dont know Crispies address?
    seriously, why are you trying to HELP HIDE THE PERSON WHO SCREWED US! ?
    i find it VERY VERY frustrating.
    theweaves_dad likes this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

That could have been another scammer trying to get your cc number on the phone, anyone could call you and claim that. I've never heard of anything where you had to pay for it to be released at the border.

For personal orders from Dhl/FedEx/ups/CP they charge you at the door, or mail you a bill for duties if they leave the package there. It was smart for you to say to pay at the door, or for the bill to come in the mail.

International importing is pretty much the only means I know of where you have to pay before its released, where it would be coming from an international airport or freight port. After it was cleared by customs, the duties would have to be paid before it is released to either the importer picking it up, or logistics company picking up the order. Most smart logistics companies include estimated duties with their fees. Unless you were buying a skid full of coffee.. Lol
    my thoughts exactly i knew it sounded fishy.. oh well ill chalk up my $50 loss as a lesson learned.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Keurig has $6 off 4 boxes right now, but it's ending soon :-(

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Keurig has $6 off 4 boxes right now, but it's ending soon :-(

do you need a code for that? I just added 4 boxes to my cart, but didn't get the discount...

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

So crispie and Sully both seem to have used the same name 'P.Singhi'... looks like they did know each other all along... or it's the same person.
    pippinelkhound and auntiewoo like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

$6 wub 4 boxes, now till April 15 - use the code "TAXPREP", I had it emailed to me a few days ago, I noticed every 4-6ish weeks they do a $4-$6 off, so it's good to sign up for their email alerts.
    tvwatcher likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

$6 wub 4 boxes, now till April 15 - use the code "TAXPREP", I had it emailed to me a few days ago, I noticed every 4-6ish weeks they do a $4-$6 off, so it's good to sign up for their email alerts.

thanks! I'm running low on a few of my favourites, and I hate to pay full price!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I only get it from Keurig.com, when you sign up for the email alerts they quite often have some sort of sale. Once you hit platinum status the boxes are $14.03 less whatever sale they have. Which would make each box $13.03-12.53 per box.

Esc also has these on sale to anyone close to Burlington: http://www.ecscoffee.com/promotions.html
    Last edited by PinkLincoln; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 08:26 PM.

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 LastLast

Thread Information