User Tag List

Page 46 of 136 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I am supposed to wear glasses however, I don't use them unless I am driving at night (most needed time). My prescription is fairly weak so my eyes aren't too bad. Glasses and contacts give me headaches.

I read scary books and have to limit myself because I can't put them down until I am finished.

My most wanted for item.....For my teens to become RESPONSIBLE young adults so I can relax and stop collecting worry lines! I love anything except coconut and I love surprises. If I have to choose, K-Cups would be great (I love my coffee).

Coupon Binder: Can always use more & coupons to fill it of course LOL

Purses, love them. usually wait until Vega trips because they have some really awesome ones there . That said not sure when we will be going again, usually wait until we have enough points to go almost free.

As mentioned previously, I seem to collect worry lines and unwanted pounds ROFL (please don't send any my way!). On a more serious note I collect nail polish even though I have more than I can possibly use before t gets all thick. I just started a indoor garden and yes, they are growing (and no I am not growng contraband lol). I also collect spices & earings (cheapy ones, I lose them all the time).
    hogama, julesie-pie and Bear25 like this.

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    I have no idea... but I love the idea of picnics this summer!!! Can DS & I come too?!
    I love picnics... we are moving mid may and the new place has a massive park across the street ( plus two more down a trial) So def. going on lots of those lol. And yes please do come!! Too bad we live so far apart Darn!

and to answer some questions I missed - I don't wear glasses
    I love fun socks!!
    I'm not a book reader, but I love magazines! lol.
    and I'm not a purse person... I have one and I stick with it until its falling apart haha
    Also, I don't wear jewelry. I lose them like nothing. I've lost expensive pieces in a week So, best to have none!
    Last edited by Aidensmom10; Mon, Apr 16th, 2012 at 11:32 AM.
    hogama likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Oh my, I have been gone for awhile and have missed alot of things....I apologize.
    I do wear glasses and contacts same as alot of others thanks clearly contacts!
    I love fun socks, purses, and jewlery!
    I don't read books often as they don't keep my interest
    We love camping and the outdoors
    Of course like all of us LOVE coupons especially ones from other provinces other than Alberta(anyone want to do a envie swap full of different coupons??)
    I don't have a most wanted item, but love surprises.
    Would love things for our family(I have a 4yr girl and a 2yr old boy)
    Would also like to add enjoyed looking at all the kids pictures you guys posted(wish I knew how to upload them!)

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

oh right the coupon binder thing...I would LOVE a coupon binder!!!

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glenny View Post
    Would also like to add enjoyed looking at all the kids pictures you guys posted(wish I knew how to upload them!)
    It's not hard at all to upload pix... but a bit more of a challenge now that they changed Smart Canucks all around! If you go to your profile, you'll see a Photos tab (or is it Photo Album?) If you make a photo album, then you can easily upload your pix there.

Underneath the uploaded pix, there are 2 URL's that you can copy & paste the Picture URL, and when you come here to the thread, you go to "Go Advanced" and 'manage attachments' and paste the URL there.

I hope someone can read this, and tell me if it makes one iota of sense!!! I'm not the best 'explainer'!!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

John Grisham Skipping Christmas in PAPER BACK - you can find the hard cover no problems but I collect the paper backs

So for anyone here if you find this book I WILL PAY FOR IT!!!

Even though I have already read the book several times, I need it for my collection

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Which book are you looking for? We have a bookstore here in town that has never disappointed me yet! I will take a peek for you.
    Aww congrats
    Nah.... but I'm giving Jezebel credit for it anyway!!! That would be one tall order if I did put it on my wishlist!!! Yes, I had a real (human! haha) date with a very sweet guy I only met a couple of times this winter. Asked me to my face, too (not over Facebook or by text, etc....) Gotta give him extra points for that.
    Every kid is different and this is what I did and my oldest son was fully potty trained by 2yrs. I bought one really cool potty for home that flushed and purchase used 4 other pottys. There was his cool potty in the bathroom, one in his room, one in the living room and one at nana's house. I did not pressure him into going at all, but one day he just sat on it and went! At one point he seemed to go backwards and just stopped but it didn't last long. I think with you letting them do it on their own they will just pick it up We put up a calander and everytime he went potty he got to put a sticker on it. Letting him pick out his own big boy undies helped too

I'm in the same boat.... trying to potty train my son. I've been at it a little over a month now. He will NOT tell me when he has to go... so I just ask him every hour. Unless we're out around town -- then he yells 'PEEEEEEEEEE' whenever we're in a store/restaurant/etc. He just wants to 'check out' the facilities. LOL He started out great.... but now it seems he's lost interest.

I haven't been doing any type of rewards, however... other than clapping and shouting YAY!
    awww what cutie pies

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    okay since everyone is sharing!! here are my two girls...I took this one yesterday
    (i hope its not huge)

Attachment 112395
    Yes and sadly they broke yesterday my 1.5yr old head butted me while lying down on the couch and the arm snapped off and to top that off I have a nice shinner to go with it

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    To my beautiful hot mama buddy,

do you wear eyeglasses?
    LOVE clearlycontacts

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    yes i wear glasses.. and thanks to clearlycontacts... some very stylish ones very cheaply
    congrats in advance to 5yrs marriage
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Yes, to see things far away. Clearly contacts made it very affordable for me. I have 6 pairs. I switch them with my purses. Now that I'm thinking about it If my buddy found a beautiful case for glasses that would be great!! I don't have "fancy looking" one. Or a "funky" one. Just more ideas for my buddy.

Have I told you all that I LOVE purses? BIG purses. PRETTY purses. I am addicted to purses. My hubby buys one for me every birthday, valentines, christmas, just because, I'm sorry, you deserve it, etc. I have about 50. And, I use them. All of them. Sometimes, I will switch my purse everyday of the week.

We have the most amazing store here called Feelin' Fabulous and she gets the most incredible purses in! I like to visit this store. Her window displays are always beautiful too.

And, now for the best part. All of her purses = $39.99. I will NEVER pay more for a purse. I love looking at the name brand purses too, but not in our budget.... although my hubby has told me... one day, I will have a Louis Vuitton...I'm guessing our 50th wedding anniversary. LOL!!!(we will be married 5 years in Oct)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    OMG I've just gone on and looked at etsy after hearing all of you talking about it and there are TONS of hippos things on there!!!!! I'm either going to need to find a richer husband or a second job
    hogama likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

[QUOTE=Peachykeen2007;4610251]John Grisham Skipping Christmas in PAPER BACK - you can find the hard cover no problems but I collect the paper backs

Even though I have already read the book several times, I need it for my collection

OMG I can not believe you haven't found this yet.....I am on a mission....

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

So........ do you all remember that time I said I was done shopping?!?!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA!

Also bought a bankers box to put it all in.

Is it mail day yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    hogama and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

That's a BIIIIIIIIIIG box, Pumpkin!!! WOW!

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    John Grisham Skipping Christmas in PAPER BACK - you can find the hard cover no problems but I collect the paper backs
    I'm going to go pick it up for you now!!! My book exchange had it

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

trains and trades and book clubs!!!! I LOVE this thread!!!
    trish1980 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Is it mail day yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Just a reminder that mail day is Friday April 27th.... so like 11 more days!! We want our buddies to get their package as close to Mother's Day as possible....

I haven't even started shopping for my own mother yet! But then again, I don't have to mail it! She's so hard to buy for!!! So, she usually gets a summery t-shirt & socks!
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

pumpkin found a new one on kijiji

now to convince my dad to let me use his credit card as I don't own one

THANKS pumpkin

[QUOTE=izzybeerose2003;4610321]

OMG I can not believe you haven't found this yet.....I am on a mission....

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

What!! Seriously

OMG

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    I'm going to go pick it up for you now!!! My book exchange had it
    hogama likes this.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

What!! Seriously

OMG
    Yes, I have it in my possession. I just need an address and I'll get it out for you tomorrow morning. :D

Page 46 of 136 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast

Thread Information