User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: The "Other Money": What's in YOUR Wallet? *Closed - Use 2013 Thread*

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

WTG Ceren

Good day on Kijiji for me too. Sold a new stroller in box (long story) - glad it's gone. Looks like I've sold one box of crafty items - all hearts. With 4+ boxes to go.

Craft money - to charity $10
    Stroller - made $25 net, may put into charity bucket - not sure

Posted about 6 books yesterday on Kijiji - no takers yet- books go slowly.
    AmberLab and Ceren like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

didn't know about the CT mastercard thing.....is there interest charged on that right away?
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I feel like I've been doing badly at this lately. The AMs and Optimum pts have sucked lately for me (personally no deals for me). That's good I guess though? I'm not spending money.

On a brighter note, I've got $850 worth (may be worth more, but I really lowered my prices) of baby stuff cleaned, tagged and ready to sell this coming weekend. I hope not a stitch returns and I get a big cheque instead!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Good luck on the sale of all those baby items Amberlab.

I haven't been doing much shopping either - I did do this 20x shop.
    AmberLab likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Good luck on the sale of all those baby items Amberlab.

I haven't been doing much shopping either - I did do this 20x shop.
    Thanks! I'm crossing my fingers!

Are you doing the 20x on Tuesday as well?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

What 20x on Tuesday too?
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

sweetmomma
    Shoppers emailed a coupon for 20x the points this Tuesday. Likely posted in the Shoppers area for anyone to print off. I've noticed that they almost always do this now. Have another day later in the week with 20x and email out the offer.

AmberLab - highly unlikely I'll do another shop.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

$10 amazon from hotspex

Did the 20x - didn't have coupons for the items I needed that were on sale but they were all items I would have bought anyways. I am contemplating doing the 20x again on Tuesday and stocking up on the kool aid jammers for the summer (nice to have a box of them at the park or wherever with the kids)
    AmberLab likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

yeah - superpoints and swagbucks gc arrived too....another $25
    AmberLab and $avvy$hopper like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    179 (100%)

I just started with SP two weeks ago and I am already over 300 points! Since Christmas I have accumulated enough points from SB for $40 amazon.ca. My AM have been slowly rising. Since my last rredemption in feb. which left me with 27 miles, I now have 357 miles. I also redeem atleast $20.00 in PC points per month to pay for my groceries. I never knew that I had so much other money! I love it!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm pretty up on my airmiles account and recently redeemed for gift certificates for gas. I have an aeroplan card as well, but hardly ever use it, so I didn't think I would have much there. Turns out I had enough to redeem for a $50 gas gift card. Not bad for a card that sits in my wallet and barely sees the light of day. It turns out that my CIBC account earns me 100 points each month?! Go figure.

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love this thread!
    This week I used the .35 cents /L off at Superstore. This saved me $35 plus I got $4.44 in gas bucks.
    Our house insurance is coming due, so I got a quote from BCAA and they are sending me a $10 gas card for doing it
    I got a $50 check from my credit card(MBNA) for my grocery and gas purchases. This is a no fee card and I pay it off ever month. They pay 5% for gas and groceries for the first 6 months and 3% for everything else. After 6 months it's 3% and 1 %.
    I signed up for a ING free checking account and set up our pay to be direct deposited so I will get $100.
    Sold an item on castanet....cleaned up my house AND made $10!
    Love hearing what everyone is doing!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i gotr a 50.00 hbc giftcard today-yah great for sure -love the points
    AmberLab likes this.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    I feel like I've been doing badly at this lately. The AMs and Optimum pts have sucked lately for me (personally no deals for me). That's good I guess though? I'm not spending money.

On a brighter note, I've got $850 worth (may be worth more, but I really lowered my prices) of baby stuff cleaned, tagged and ready to sell this coming weekend. I hope not a stitch returns and I get a big cheque instead!
    $850 worth! Wow...I hope the sales go really well for you. There was a mom-to-mom sale in my area last weekend...I didn't go but might participate next time they have it. I'm also looking to sell my wedding dress...that'd be a welcome wad of cash and some closet space regained!

Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    I love this thread!
    This week I used the .35 cents /L off at Superstore. This saved me $35 plus I got $4.44 in gas bucks.
    Our house insurance is coming due, so I got a quote from BCAA and they are sending me a $10 gas card for doing it
    I got a $50 check from my credit card(MBNA) for my grocery and gas purchases. This is a no fee card and I pay it off ever month. They pay 5% for gas and groceries for the first 6 months and 3% for everything else. After 6 months it's 3% and 1 %.
    I signed up for a ING free checking account and set up our pay to be direct deposited so I will get $100.
    Sold an item on castanet....cleaned up my house AND made $10!
    Love hearing what everyone is doing!
    You've done well. I'm floored by that gas promo...how'd you get that deal? Always good to get some freebies with your cc and bank account(s)! WTG!

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    i gotr a 50.00 hbc giftcard today-yah great for sure -love the points
    Nice! I'm hoping to cash out for one last $10 GC before Zellers closes. Too bad their latest bonus points coupon is doesn't list Zellers. Now to hope for a steller deal at Home Outfitters to boost my points.

This week I redeemed for another $5 amazon.ca via Swagbucks and am 100 points way from another $5 on Superpoints. I'm trying out Zoombucks and Gifthulk as well. Gotta say, Zoombucks is okay - not as great (in my opinion) as SB or SP but good overall. Gifthulk...not happy with that one. Takes FOREVER to score points for anything but when you do it can be a big win. I've been on it for about a week...sadly, no big wins for me and not much luck with other point-earning opportunities. I'm thinking I'll let that one go, not worth my time.

In the meantime, I'm cleaning closets and drawers - bagged some for donation, and will set aside a bunch for sale/consignment.
    AmberLab likes this.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

No big money since last post but I'm having LOTS of fun spending my other money! I'll post more details about those shops later but I have super good news! If anyone's looking to join superpoints today is your lucky day...I have a 100 bonus point referral link in my signature (= $1 in SP money). It's only available for short time per SP rules so snag it quick and join the fun!

Hope everyone else is having fun! Have a great week as well!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information