User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: RogersPlus Liquidation sale May 25th All stores should be $1.00 pv dvd/blu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by md99an View Post
    i was in courtice and they started their sale last week (!!!) so the store was picked clean pretty much of games and only a couple rows of dvd/blu-ray left....on a positive note its b1g2 and i managed to be nice enough to get MI3 for 20$ BR (they werent supposed to mark them down b/c they were brand new) and picked up some new monkey documentary BR and girl with teh dragon tatoo on dvd free....then went to whitby and picked up new ratchet and clank for ps3 and x-men destiny for xbox for my brother for 30$...lots of movie there...few games...thanks for the heads up...ours (peterborough) has been closed since the first round last year and it sucks...

Yes I know I posted it last week as well, even had the date April 9th in my thread title. Changed it a few days ago to 16th because now all stores are closing their rental areas.
    My wife just text me that breakfast television talked about it 10 minutes ago. ALL LOCATIONS IN CANADA is liquidating their rental stock, so now people can stop asking if it's all locations
    Verified by citytv
    visit my TWITTER page:http://twitter.com/#!/1dvdswapper

From my family to you. Wishing everyone a Happy/Healthy Holidays and New Year.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I went to the Front and Jarvis one just now. It looks no different than it did before the liquidation. One small wall of buy 1 get 1 free used movies (stuff like Twilight and Dinner for Schmucks), but they still had shelves and shelves of movies available for rent (not sale). Even brand new DVDs. Tintin for $35!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't bother going to that one
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The store on Eglinton west and caledonia is still renting only clearing out a small amount of movies and games the same bins they have had for the past year.
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

According to another member DrifterTO, Woodbridge location is now $1.00 per disc dvds/blurays. Haven't been able to confirm as the store is not answering their phone.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Ottawa stores are still b1g1 free.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just stopped in at Wellesley and its b1g2 lots of xbox games, not much blurays, ALL stores in Canada should now be b1g2 according to staff. Asked the csr for a few numbers of other stores, front st had no ps3 games left and danforth has 5 games.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

As of Thursday I saw one store still b1g1 and shelves were clean of anything that had ever been considered good
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    As of Thursday I saw one store still b1g1 and shelves were clean of anything that had ever been considered good
    Sale has changed but supplies are limited. Still some great stuff out there depending on your location. Like I wrote before Wellesley had lots great 360 games. Lots of great bluray titles(most were over $14.99) and a bunch of tv sets.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

According to krazynuck from another forum Oak an 15th (Vancouver)is now b1g3 free.
    15 ps3 games left he said.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just called these stores:
    $1.00
    Albion Rd(games are b1g1, candy b1g3) missed this, csr said they have about 150 pv dvds left, no bluray. New movies are 50% off,

b1g3
    front st
    royal york
    danforth
    wellesley
    60 Bristol Road East,Mississauga
    1250 Eglinton Avenue West,Mississauga

b1g2
    kipling/ dixon
    yonge/lawrence

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

courtice and whitby are b1g3 also...selection kind of sucked though...whitby has more choice (a couple walls of blu-ray and a few games and a bunch of dvds)...

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

hubby and I were totally horrified and disgusted tonite. we went to rogers to check out their videos. he had picked up a bunch I had one.. he was like $18 for one video?? its about $6 each.. not great pricing.. then I showed him the videos I was looking at for $50.. he was like no way.. that has to be a markup.. he then shows my where some of the previous price stickers were removed and a new one was put on top.. so I thought hm. i decided to lift up my price sticker of $12.99.. it was previously $8.99!!! we immediately put all of the videos back and walked out!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Most stores if not all are at $1.00 pv blurays/dvds. Games are b1g3 ot depending on what promo store wants to sell at. CALL your location now. All stores should be $1.00 per used dvd/blu according to 7 csr's I spoke too on the phone.
    Last edited by dvdswapper; Fri, May 25th, 2012 at 12:28 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information