Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Name:  collage.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  47.1 KBName:  basket.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  38.2 KB

My mothers health is declining and is in a contest to win a $50,000 kitchen renovation that will accommodate her health needs.
    In an attempt to encourage anyone and everyone to sign up and vote for her to win we are holding a contest of our own as an incentive. A prize in the form of a raffle draw for a massive gift basket. Anyone who signs up and votes for Karla Gallagher’s photos will get a ticket in their name into the draw for a gift basked with an approximate value of $400.00. Below is more information about its contents. After you have signed up and voted you can e-mail me at [email protected] with your name and phone number and a ticket will be placed in the draw in your name. The current end date of the contest and the day of the draw is June 30th, 2012 but if enough people support us and sign up to vote we may do the draw sooner. The winner will be notified and the basket will either be delivered (if close enough) or sent by UPS (CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY PLEASE).

How to vote and be entered in the draw:
    In order to be entered into the Raffle for the gift basket, and help my mom get closer to winning the kitchen renovation of her dreams you need to sign up and vote for the photos of her kitchen. Please follow the instructions below (takes about 5 minutes).?
    1. Go to: www.myfantasykitchen.com (*NOTE: IF YOU SEE ON THE HOME PAGE THAT A WINNER WAS ALREADY CHOSEN THIS IS FROM A PREVIOUS ROUND -- THERE HAVE BEEN 3 ROUNDS ALREADY AND WE ARE NOW WORKING TOWARDS THE 4th ROUND*)
    2.Click sign up and enter the required info. – A verification e-mail will be sent to you, which you must click the link in. CHECK YOUR JUNK AND SPAM BOXES.
    3. After clicking the link, enter the rest of your info and finish the sign up process.
    4. Click “settings” (on the upper right hand corner), then “e mail” (on the left) and the scroll down and check off “I do not want to receive e mails from my fantasy kitchen” and save.
    5. Next click “members” at the top of the page and then search for Karla. Click on Karla Gallagher’s profile.
    6. Click “photos” on the left side of Karla’s profile.
    7. You will see the three photos of the kitchen. You need to click on each one and click VOTE for all three photos.
    8. After you have voted for all 3 photos you are done and can close down the site.

NOTE: In order to be entered into the raffle draw you need to send an e-mail to [email protected] with the name you used to sign up with, and your phone number. (I will know if you voted and will be checking to verify) Should your name be chosen in the draw you will be contacted to arrange drop off or UPS delivery of the basket (paid for by us of course).

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICTURES CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/fantasykitchenraffle

What’s in the Gift-Basket?
    The contents of the gift basket include:
    Two free Car washes (Basic, Ultimate, Ultimate Plus) valid at Shell
    Entry for 2 at Yuk Yuks
    2 tickets for Cineplex Odeon/Famous Players
    BEAUTIFUL Women’s necklace and earring set (electro plated in 4 to 8 mills of 14 and 18 karat gold)
    STUNNING Men’s necklace and bracelet set (electro plated in 4 to 8 mills of 14 and 18 karat gold) *can be linked together to increase length of necklace
    4 wine glasses for you to enjoy
    Various Chocolate Bars (Coffee Crisp, Mars, Aero, Hershey’s cookies and cream, Kit-Kat, Hershey’s with Almonds)
    4 Bottles of Asprin (Stomach Guard 22ct, Regular Strength 100ct, Regular Strength 24ct x2)
    Women’s Purple Belt with matching earring and necklace set
    Band-Aid Perfect fit Band-Aids (22ct)
    Interior Car Wipes
    Car Air Freshener
    Spill Grabbers (for car)
    Bodycology Gift Set (2 creams in 2 scents, body butter, and body mist)
    4 Tide Laundry Soap Sample Packs
    Small bottle of Cook’s California Champaign
    Listerine Zero Mouth Wash
    Large Scented Candle (Wild Flowers)
    Armoral Protectant Sponge (for interior car cleaning)
    Box of Instant Cappuccino Mix
    Carnation Hot Chocolate
    Chocolate Edible Coffee Spoons
    Hazelnut Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers
    Tylenol Muscle Aches and Body Pain
    Pantene Shampoo Sample Pack
    Stone style Wall Plaque (Reads: May your home be a place where friends meet, family gather and love grows).
    Classics coffee table game (old century mini solitaire)
    Olay Regenerist advanced anti-aging cream with eye makeup remover and anti wrinkle treatment.
    Frosted Raspberry Body Lotion
    Vanilla Cherry Pop Body Lotion
    Vanilla Cherry Pop Bath Soak
    Veet Wax Strips Sample Pack
    Always Infinity Sample Pack
    Nail File Set
    Aloe Vera Gel
    3 piece Candle Set (reads: believe, hope, and faith)
    2 packs of Lined paper
    Photo Album (100 pictures)
    Cow Kitchen Sponge Holder
    AND MORE…
    This thread is currently associated with: Cineplex & Scene Rewards, Olay, Shell

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the site but it says Donna Allen won the contest already.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

entered

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I voted as Jessica Bleasdale on all 3 photos. Photo #1: Vote 282 #2: 282 #3: 279

PLEASE RTF (you can vote once every 24 hours):
    https://apps.facebook.com/crystallov...tries/48150020

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

waiting on confirmation from the site

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Queen View Post
    I went to the site but it says Donna Allen won the contest already.
    That is the winner from a previous round- this is a new round (the fourth and final). If you are still willing to sign up and vote it would be appreciated!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    waiting on confirmation from the site
    Be sure to check your junk mail or spam.
    Also, some people with hotmail or live accounts have been having difficulty receiving the conformation e mail. I have found that signing up again with all the exact same information usually works.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

voted!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you to all who have voted -- be sure that you send an e mail to [email protected] with your name and phone number to get a ticket in the draw!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi friend!

I just recently entered into a travelers competition to win a trip to anywhere in the world for 4 people.My husband and I have been saving up and wanting to serve in India. (Reroutedjourney.com) Although we have enough to travel for a year, winning this competition would mean so much to us and would help us in continuing our mission in life to serve and share love with others.

My all time travel idol Les Stroud and other amazing judges are involved and I need to be in the top ten to be considered. Currently the top position has 800 votes. I have 60 votes and would really appreciate you taking the time to simply vote at this link. (no need to vote more than once or at a specific time) If you want to continue to help us out feel free to share the link and help some missionally minded kids! The story I submitted is "Making Less of Myself In Malawi"

Thanks so much
    In love,
    Tiffany
    http://iamintrepid.intrepidtravel.co...es/show/id/703

Thread Information