User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gilligan34

Thread: Walmart and Resolve

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Just wondering if anyone has been to any of the local walmarts for the resolve (free after coupon) - if so wondering which area walmarts have some in stock (Ira Needles/St. Jacobs market would be closest to me) but I would go to sunrise centre as well or potentially fairway - I have limited time this weekend due to work related issues and get tired of going for a deal only to come home without.............thanks for your help if you are out and about
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Ilovecoupons!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Not sure about the Walmarts, but RCSS had a few on the shelf yesterday afternoon. You could price match and use the coupon to get it free. I ended up getting one of the other types of Resolve for $4.47ish minus their $2 coupon. Great deal!!
    Wanna Join WagJag? àhttp://www.wagjag.com/?wid=32ea912f41ea7fd17f7c8a136779b461<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Wanna Join Groupon? àhttp://www.groupon.com/r/uu20943525<o:p></o:p>

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Don't bother going to Sunrise. Shelves were empty today!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Thanks Darlene and Lealgen - if I go to Walmart it is usually for a deal that I have found on here but lately everytime I go they don't have what I went for...........................I may get brave and go to RCSS (really wish they had one in North Waterloo) especially with the construction on the expressway these days..............................

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francis71 View Post
    ...........................I may get brave and go to RCSS (really wish they had one in North Waterloo) especially with the construction on the expressway these days..............................
    If you take Ira Needles to the Ira Needles Walmart, just take it a little bit further... Go left on Highland, and RCSS will be about 1km up the road on your right, no need to use the expressway
    darlenegrigg likes this.

Thread Information