User Tag List

Page 69 of 136 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2039
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jemwars View Post
    Questions for my dearst buddy....What month is your birthday in??....What sign are you??....Do you follow your horoscope???.....and if I were to buy you a piece of jewlery what kind do you like the best....dark pieces (stones) pretty type...maybe you have a pic of the type you like? I don't ask for a lot do I
    September, virgo and I don't read my horoscope. Nothing too flashy for jewellery.

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    So... I'm still waiting for 16 rider to cast their votes on who they think should win a couple of prizes... I am looking for your votes on who you think is:
    MOST HELPFUL and MOST DESERVING on this train.

Please PM your votes to me, if you haven't done so already....
    I'm not sure where the original post is for this, but I'll send off my vote this morning.

I am really finding it hard to keep up with this thread. Yikes! I was away in Niagara Falls and working a lot this week plus it's my mom's birthday today so we are having a surprise party and getting out nails done. I am in need of a break!!

My package is ready and just waiting for mail day!! Can't wait for my buddy to get it!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Jeze I was just going to say the same thing, the crying actually helps as awful as it is. My son had to use them quite often while he was on his chemo due to various infections and we found the quick and direct route worked best..my hubby gave him a "gentle" hug/bear hold and I did the mask, had to do that with most of his medications too. I feel qualified to try out for WWE after 4 years of that...hmmmmm maybe I could meet Randy Orton..hmmmm LOL Bigmomma I hope your little one is feeling better soon and all of the rest gets sorted out for you. All of the little problems are what will make it all memorable for you, there will be some great stories to tell when it's all said and done
    julesie-pie, Bear25 and coyote00 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I shopped again!! I was looking for something my buddy mentioned she wanted in a post and I can't find it around here anywhere, I just ordered it, hopefully it comes in before mail day. If not my buddy will get 2 packages
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Kids - got sick. went to doctors and was given a prescription inhaler for our youngest who is 2. they also recommended that we get a youth mask ($45!) if you ever try getting a sick 2 yr old kid to hold still while trying to hold a mask on their face plus use an inhaler - i would love some tips!
    [/QUOTE]

Second - My oldest used to have to take a inhaler with a mask around the same age and the only thing that worked 80% of the time was bribing him with popsicles, no matter what time of the day - other than that it was pretty much just pin his arms and do it as fast as possible, felt so bad as he was screaming and crying but it was for the best. Practicing on his favorite stuffed bear helped too - Good luck

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post

for the inhalers it is almost better if they are crying as they breathe much better and deeper than they would normally !!
    My son started on ventolin liquid at 4 months. by the time he was 1 year old he was on two inhalers with the aerochamber and the mask. it worked the best to have him in the highchair and come from behind. i would come from behind and put the mask on his face and also at the same time my arms would help hold his head still. he would cry and scream the whole time but those big breaths in that he took between cries are the breaths that i wanted cuz they were the nice big deep breaths that took the meds where they needed to go. hubby always said i was so mean and that i needed to stop doing that until the pediatrician told him that was the best way when he was crying........

as he got older he got used to it and didn't cry, but then learnt how to take the deep breaths that were needed. now he is almost 7 and can almost use the puffers on his own. basically just needs supervision.

it will get better, but it can be so draining at the time........any other questions please don't be shy to ask. i know how you are feeling.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by big momma View Post
    hi guys, sooooo sorry haven't posted in what seems like forever!!! so much has happened that i'll give you a brief run down of the last two weeks -

MIL - really sick for a few days (she has been unwell for many years) then passed away last week. Her funeral was yesterday. Lots of my hubby's family we have not seen in over 10+ years. so there was quite a bit of catching up to do and preparing.

Kids - got sick. went to doctors and was given a prescription inhaler for our youngest who is 2. they also recommended that we get a youth mask ($45!) if you ever try getting a sick 2 yr old kid to hold still while trying to hold a mask on their face plus use an inhaler - i would love some tips!

House - recently we came to the decision of selling our house and moving. it is a sore point for us but we have high hopes for our future. anyways last week the realtor was looking at our house/property info - it turns out when we bought - there was a clerical error and our property was entered for NORTH BAY, ON. Same property description, similar street address (# and street name) but very different cities. (we live west of barrie, on) Anyways it took about a week to sort through as technically we werent allowed to sell our house because we didnt own it?! We are now trying to get ready for showings - URGH! (with small kids, im gonna hate this)

School - I decided to try to upgrade my education and change career paths and apply for college. I had applications packages due last week. I had to ship via Canada Post, with their overnight Priority Post. It didnt make it. According to their website there was no one to accept mail, so a notification card was left and someone from Sheridan College was suppose to go to a CP depot and pick it up. When I called CP they told me - sheridan college did not have a mail/ shipping/receiving department to accept packages. I freaked. needless to say - sheridan college got their parcel the following day. The day after, sheridan college had me withdrawn from ALL programs due to another clerical error. . . . several phone calls later I was candidate again for various programs. now waiting to hear if I get accepted

Work - dont want too even start . . . .

I know i havent posted or anything but my buddy is always in the back of my mind hopefully this upcoming week things will have quieted down and I can get everything ready!

hope everyone is having a better go at things!
    so sorry to hear about your MIL! as well as all the other challenges going on in your life at the moment - hopefully things will get better soon! ((hugs))

I have been super stressed lately - been waiting on ultrasound results for a lump in my breast. spoke to my drs secretary yesterday - they have the results but my dr thinks the radiologist made a typo and wants to double check something - telling me that only makes me more nervous, now I have to wait until sometime next week, arrgh
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Birthday month is June, Gemini
    Like small, simple jewellery

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Just here to say a quick hi and hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's my daughters first b-day today so I will catch back up with everything tomorrow
    julesie-pie likes this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

My birthday is October so my birthstone is really ugly, lol. I don't wear jewellery but I'd like to. I'm trying to start dressing a little better for work. It's a slow, gradual process.

I don't read my horoscope on a regular basis, but I do think it's fun to read, especially after the fact to see if it was right...which it usually isn't, lol
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Just here to say a quick hi and hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's my daughters first b-day today so I will catch back up with everything tomorrow
    Happy birthday to your little girl!!! They grow too fast... Hope she has a great day

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    I can read it! lol

Well that was neat, and yes, I can read it
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Sorry Hogama been so busy here... Just getting ready to head out to a Marlies game.. when I get back I will for sure send u my votes
    hogama likes this.

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Dear buddy.... do u like vanilla scented bubble bath?

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aidensmom10 View Post

i love vanilla scent but can't use any bubble bath or bath oils.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Im not a fan of vanilla scented stuff...some of its okay...body shop vanilla is nice but I think thats about it...

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aidensmom10 View Post

Not a bubble bath person but vanilla scented stuff like candles ect is nice.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Page 69 of 136 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Thread Information