User Tag List

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: The "Other Money": What's in YOUR Wallet? *Closed - Use 2013 Thread*

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hi $avvy! Can you explain how you got a 100 point referral link? I've never heard of it, but I'm a member of superpoints - struggling with those superbuttons to get to a redeemable level.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hi $avvy! Can you explain how you got a 100 point referral link? I've never heard of it, but I'm a member of superpoints - struggling with those superbuttons to get to a redeemable level.
    it's random..when you click the button you can win 1,2,5,25,50,100, and I have even noticed a referral of mine winning 200. There maybe other amounts too.

Anyways -any click where you win 25 or more you get a special referral link where the first person who signs up under you using that specific link also earns that (and you get it again as well)
    AmberLab likes this.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    it's random..when you click the button you can win 1,2,5,25,50,100, and I have even noticed a referral of mine winning 200. There maybe other amounts too.

Anyways -any click where you win 25 or more you get a special referral link where the first person who signs up under you using that specific link also earns that (and you get it again as well)
    Where would I look for the special referral link? I've had 25 pointers before (and just had one a few mins ago actually), but have seen nothing with a special referral link?

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post

Hi avon, scrapbookingoasis summed it up...it's won on the lucky button as is random. I've also seen winners with 75 pt bonus.
    Hope you win more on the button...I'm finding there are days with only 10 pts or less won, then others where you earn 50+pts!

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Where would I look for the special referral link? I've had 25 pointers before (and just had one a few mins ago actually), but have seen nothing with a special referral link?
    Hey AmberLab, when you win those 25+ pointer ones, there's a special link that shows up in the pop up "You won..." window. If you miss copying it at that time you can also check for it under the "Friends" tab, click "invite" from the drop down menu. About 3/4 of the way down the page, on the right side, you'll see links to "special link", "check invite status"...when you click on "invite status" you'll see the bonus code again (which you can copy and paste to your siggy) and it'll also tell you how much time it's valid for. The bonuses are only available for 2 days from the time of the win.Hope that helps!
    AmberLab likes this.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $avvy$hopper View Post
    Hi avon, scrapbookingoasis summed it up...it's won on the lucky button as is random. I've also seen winners with 75 pt bonus.
    Hope you win more on the button...I'm finding there are days with only 10 pts or less won, then others where you earn 50+pts!

Hey AmberLab, when you win those 25+ pointer ones, there's a special link that shows up in the pop up "You won..." window. If you miss copying it at that time you can also check for it under the "Friends" tab, click "invite" from the drop down menu. About 3/4 of the way down the page, on the right side, you'll see links to "special link", "check invite status"...when you click on "invite status" you'll see the bonus code again (which you can copy and paste to your siggy) and it'll also tell you how much time it's valid for. The bonuses are only available for 2 days from the time of the win.Hope that helps!
    Thank you for explaining all that $avvy! I followed your instructions and checked and there is nothing there. Is that odd? (My 25 pt came from a lucky email).

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Mr Penguin entrusted me with his debit card today as he wanted some shopping but couldn't go out.....maaa-haa-haaaaaaaa1
    AmberLab and wolfwoman like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Thank you for explaining all that $avvy! I followed your instructions and checked and there is nothing there. Is that odd? (My 25 pt came from a lucky email).
    Hey hun, no not odd - if you get the bonus from email that's not a referral bonus, just points for yourself. The ones with referral links come from winning 25 pts or more on the super lucky button. When you win on the button, you'll get the special message box with link.
    AmberLab likes this.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Mr Penguin entrusted me with his debit card today as he wanted some shopping but couldn't go out.....maaa-haa-haaaaaaaa1
    Too funny! Happy shopping!
    Darth Penguin likes this.

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

great info thanks

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $avvy$hopper View Post
    Too funny! Happy shopping!

sadly..i'm good. just bought what he wanted and gave him the recites too....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Great thread!!! This is me:
    April
    $80 free eReader sold on Craigs
    $10 Telus Wagjag credit - used to get 20 page linen bound photo book FREE
    $9 Physician's Formula MIR
    $9 Physician's Formula MIR
    $5.49 Finish Quantum MIR
    AmberLab and Ceren like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Those are great savings tobiwobi.
    I just redeemed my web perspective (survey company) points for $30 paypal. I should have it within a week or so. I really like this survey company. Can't wait for my money!!.
    AmberLab and happy_me24 like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I earned $55 with SuperPoints and $25 with swagbucks for April

Working on selling some baby items I don't need.
    AmberLab and Ceren like this.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I'm saving up my redemptions and other money for the summer months when our income gets really low. I have $10 from Stouffers, 3 free movie tickets from Webperspectives, $45 from Club Sobeys, $100 from Visa Travel points (using it for a Metro GC), $80 from Airmiles (using it from gas), and going to do 2 Dare MIRs (thanks to my parents for the endless use of their home address lol!), $55 in various GCs from a contest win, and we're doing a yardsale in a couple of weeks (hopefully we'll get a little bit from that!). All these things really do add up and they are so helpful when money is tight. Plus I'm stocking up our pantry with free stuff from great deals or FPCs for the summer too (as well as all the great hygiene freebies lately! Thanks Smartsource and PG!)

I agree with coley, I really like Webperspectives! It's easy and reliable and I'm constantly getting surveys in my email!
    Ceren and coley3 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by happy_me24 View Post
    I'm saving up my redemptions and other money for the summer months when our income gets really low. I have $10 from Stouffers, 3 free movie tickets from Webperspectives, $45 from Club Sobeys, $100 from Visa Travel points (using it for a Metro GC), $80 from Airmiles (using it from gas), and going to do 2 Dare MIRs (thanks to my parents for the endless use of their home address lol!), $55 in various GCs from a contest win, and we're doing a yardsale in a couple of weeks (hopefully we'll get a little bit from that!). All these things really do add up and they are so helpful when money is tight. Plus I'm stocking up our pantry with free stuff from great deals or FPCs for the summer too (as well as all the great hygiene freebies lately! Thanks Smartsource and PG!)

I agree with coley, I really like Webperspectives! It's easy and reliable and I'm constantly getting surveys in my email!

WOW...you're doing good!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information