Thread: Deals, Questions, Info. General Chatting and Skanky Mischief

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

GeorgiaK likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Decks Wars Dude Paul, love a man with a big tool.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

GeorgiaK likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Gotta love Jim, his houses are amazing.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ahmed Hassad Yard Crashers <-- they just replaced him with some ugly white dude, very angry,

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Dude with big guns Jason Cameron

GeorgiaK likes this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Gotta love the big tools and big guns
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

So finally, little update for those of you that knew about my son and his Mira dog...

We had Hibou just after Christmas an kept her for 2 months. She was an amazing dog but while she listen to me perfectly, she was not that good to obey David. She barked in class... On the other hand, with her, David slept 12 hours every night (never slept before) and he didn't had anymore headaches... He improved A LOT at home but coudn't bring the dog at school because of her désobéissance...

It was a heartbreaking decision from us and Mira but, we gave her back to Mira a month ago. They called us back last week and they think they found the match for Dave. So we'll go back to stay at Mira on may 3-4 and 5th. We have our fingers crossed and are gratefull for any "pensées positives".

We told Mira that it would be our second and final try since we don't want to put David through another deception. Mira said that "bad matches" are extremely rare so we're cautiously optimistics.

Soooo, while you'll all be happily couponning, I'll be "assis, debout, couche, boooon chien"....
    AnnieP, abouret and Darth Penguin like this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I hope it works Wellan.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

J'espère que cette fois-ci, tout ira pour le mieux.
    Bonne chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Wellan View Post
    So finally, little update for those of you that knew about my son and his Mira dog...

We had Hibou just after Christmas an kept her for 2 months. She was an amazing dog but while she listen to me perfectly, she was not that good to obey David. She barked in class... On the other hand, with her, David slept 12 hours every night (never slept before) and he didn't had anymore headaches... He improved A LOT at home but coudn't bring the dog at school because of her désobéissance...

It was a heartbreaking decision from us and Mira but, we gave her back to Mira a month ago. They called us back last week and they think they found the match for Dave. So we'll go back to stay at Mira on may 3-4 and 5th. We have our fingers crossed and are gratefull for any "pensées positives".

We told Mira that it would be our second and final try since we don't want to put David through another deception. Mira said that "bad matches" are extremely rare so we're cautiously optimistics.

Soooo, while you'll all be happily couponning, I'll be "assis, debout, couche, boooon chien"....
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wellan View Post

Best of luck, and hope you get "LE bon chien pour votre famille"!

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Wellan,

Je vais avoir une pensée pour David...
    j'espère de tout coeur que cette fois-ci sera la bonne.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Wellan, je vous souhaite la meilleure des chances à toi et ta famille
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Last fall, I was always tired. I though I got a mono. So I went to the doctor and pass a lots of tests. When my blood tests came back, the doctor told me that everything looks find except one test. That particular test is one of the first sign that will be positive if some have a cancer. It can also be positive if someone have a virus. But the word was out. Cancer. Even if my doctor wasn't worried about it, it was hard to heard. The worst part was, since all of the others tests were ok, I had to wait 6 months before redoing the test to be sure that if I had a virus, it will longer be in me. My doctor told to look for certain signs like fever and weight loss.

I know my doctor is a good doctor and very concensious. But in the back of my head, it was always there. Everytime someone ask me if I had loss any weight or everytime I feel I was a little "hot", I was running in my bathroom to see if I had any fever or if I had lost some weight. And because of what was happening with my mom, the only person who knew about was DH. I love DH but he is a lot "hypocondriac" and he wasn't the best person to know about it. Everytime I was throwing up from a gastro, he was ready to call the ambulance. He also started to make plan in case if... I started to do anything to not think about it: overtime, shopping, reorganising my kitchen over and over. I didn't thought I will be that worry but as the weeks pass and I was getting closer to the tests date, I was more and more anxious.

At the beginning of April, the 6 months I had to wait for was done! So I went and redo all the tests. And after all than, I received the call today to say that it was just a false positif... Everything is finally fine and over.

I'm so happy and I just need it to share it with someone.. Thanks for reading.
    AnnieP, Doda, slayer_glade and 2 others like this.
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

OMG Annie that is so awful to live under that stress. I am very happy to hear you are O.K.

Page 47 of 144 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast

Thread Information