Page 78 of 136 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2039
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    really?? I'd love that!! His room is dark blue. He has a moon, stars and planet's theme to his room. OMGosh. Let me know how much to send you to cover supplies and shipping. Thank you so much.
    I have use of a car tomorrow so will try to go get the supplies I don't already have plus the beads to personalize it for your ds

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

MrsSunshine- hope everything is ok with your DS

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    peachy.....don't feel bad......i have not started either. i have been battling morning sickness for the last couple of weeks and feel like crap....
    gonna be a powershop sometime this week when i get the energy and feel decent so i can mail on friday.
    Congrats! I was sick almost all day (I had a bit of reprieve from 7pm-11pm most days) until about 6 months. Not fun! Hopefully you feel better soon.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

thanks Mimzy, with his Dads guidance and alot of patience and tough love will get through it.. just another part of being a mom to special needs teenagers.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

YIKES! I was reading about Trish's Son yesterday....last night mine was up for two hours screaming about animals in his bed. Poor guy, and poor me! I'm exhausted......

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommymonika View Post
    YIKES! I was reading about Trish's Son yesterday....last night mine was up for two hours screaming about animals in his bed. Poor guy, and poor me! I'm exhausted......
    Oh noooo!!! I bet you are exhausted. Poor lil' fella... and poor mama!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Congrats! I was sick almost all day (I had a bit of reprieve from 7pm-11pm most days) until about 6 months. Not fun! Hopefully you feel better soon.
    Thanks!!!! I have enough energy to sit up and check the thread for a couple of minutes but am having a heck of a time getting Vwl's done. Seems to be lasting all day......not so much puking but just nauseated all day long which is not a nice feeling. I am hoping that it doesn't last the full pregnancy like it did with my son!!!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I DIDI DIDI DIDI DID

thank you thank you thank you soooooooo much, no words can really describe how tickled pink I am right now - plus thank you SO MUCH for the coupons inside

ALREADY HALF WAY DONE READING IT

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    Peachykeen, did you get your book?
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Tue, Apr 24th, 2012 at 10:22 AM.
    Jezebel, luc_anna, hogama and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

^ ^ ^ AWESOME!!!! ^ ^ ^ This really is the best thread!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Wow you are one lucky gal Peachy!!......... Thanks Trish!! You ROCK!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I DIDI DIDI DIDI DID

thank you thank you thank you soooooooo much, no words can really describe how tickled pink I am right now - plus thank you SO MUCH for the coupons inside

Jezebel and Peachykeen2007 like this.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

I DIDI DIDI DIDI DID

THATS THE BOOK YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT!!!??? oh my god Christmas with the Kranks is my favorite movie!!!!!(I watch it in the middle of summer and so does my daughter)
    oh now I have to find that book...I would love to read that book!!
    you are sooooo lucky!!!
    way to go Trish1980!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Ya I am hooked on John Grisham novels, they are the only ones I pick up and read, it all started with A Time To Kill and then I watched the movie and by far the movie does not compare to the novel, I read it in 2 days, couldn't put it down and ever since then I have been hooked

Christmas with the Kranks is hilarious

AGAIN THANK YOU TRISH

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    THATS THE BOOK YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT!!!??? oh my god Christmas with the Kranks is my favorite movie!!!!!(I watch it in the middle of summer and so does my daughter)
    oh now I have to find that book...I would love to read that book!!
    you are sooooo lucky!!!
    way to go Trish1980!
    trish1980 and Bear25 like this.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommymonika View Post
    Sorry Hopefully tomorrow is better

I DIDI DIDI DIDI DID

Yey, glad it made it to you. And that you are half way done. Hope you can put those coupons to good use. I went off your wish list. :D

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Is there some type of dream catcher out there that could catch and rid of my daughters not so brilliant ideas? Seriously, they went to a FOAM party at the bar last night in a limo (ok thats good no one is driving) . A foam party is when they drop foam from the ceiling in the bar. Ok, so hmmm what does that tell you, soaking wet kids , alcohol and lack of commen sense. Then they arrive home looking like drowned rats, stumbling and giggling, enough to wake up half the town. Nooo, if thats not enough they wonder why they have rashes on them! Imagine what chemicals were in that foam and you wonder why you are itchy. PLeeeeeeaaassse. Ohhh did I mention that I have dirty glasses and empty bottles all over my house because while I was out last night they "pre gamed" at my house! That is code for, we don't want to spend a lot of money at the bar for booze so we will just drink in excess before we go. I cannot imagine what the poor limo driver had to contend with (12 drunk teens).

I think I should fry up some eggs and bacon and whatever else makes ones stomach churn when hungover and leave it outside her bedroom door

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Is there some type of dream catcher out there that could catch and rid of my daughters not so brilliant ideas? Seriously, they went to a FOAM party at the bar last night in a limo (ok thats good no one is driving) . A foam party is when they drop foam from the ceiling in the bar. Ok, so hmmm what does that tell you, soaking wet kids , alcohol and lack of commen sense. Then they arrive home looking like drowned rats, stumbling and giggling, enough to wake up half the town. Nooo, if thats not enough they wonder why they have rashes on them! Imagine what chemicals were in that foam and you wonder why you are itchy. PLeeeeeeaaassse. Ohhh did I mention that I have dirty glasses and empty bottles all over my house because while I was out last night they "pre gamed" at my house! That is code for, we don't want to spend a lot of money at the bar for booze so we will just drink in excess before we go. I cannot imagine what the poor limo driver had to contend with (12 drunk teens).

I think I should fry up some eggs and bacon and whatever else makes ones stomach churn when hungover and leave it outside her bedroom door

Oh nooooo!!! YES, fry up those eggs... extra runny! Maybe fry up some onions, too!!! (BTW... I have nooooo sympathy when it comes to hangovers! LOL)

It scares the ba-jezus out of me what I may have to deal with when my son reaches his teens. I can't even think of it!!!
    luc_anna, julesie-pie and coyote00 like this.

Page 78 of 136 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast

Thread Information