User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree302Likes

Thread: Nexxus Coupons on Ebay - Let the rant begin!!!

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

There is defs a coupon thief in Vancouver! I was at a Safeway today and talking with one of the workers and she sad they put up the Nexus coupon about two hours ago and was shocked that both tear pads were gone!!

My Nexus hunt is over. I've been to 3 SDM and 2 Safeways LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

On Monday I went to 2 SDM and 1 SOF close to my house, all Nexxus coupons were taken

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

At this rate, I'm never going to get any of these!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Yesterday I went to SDM and saw the Nexxus coupons so grabbed a few. Today I went back to the same SDM because I had to mail something and noticed that all the Nexxus coupons were gone. Yesterday it was full tearpad - today it was empty. Had to ask my sister to go to another SDM to see if she could find some since all my friends were asking for the coupons as well.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Geez, Sorry to hear everyone is having such bad luck with the greedies. I wonder why some neighbourhoods have thieves and others don't? The SDMs in my neighbourhood had none, but I was in two different-than-usual neighbourhoods this week, and three out of five SDMs that I visited have had entirely full Nexxus tearpads. They looked like none had been taken at all. Both sides of the tearpads were about the same size. Loads left.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I hit the report button on the item itself and there is a drop down menu for the reporting option. I forget what it said exactly but it was about the coupons from the drop down menu.
    Help my FRIENDS Son get to Halifax. He just made the ONTARIO SPEED Skating team!
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/se...ifax/x/2470682
    I started my own blog for friends and family!http://tracyscouponexperiments.blogspot.com/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

just looked at Nexxus coupon sales on ebay and shocked to find 2 auctions with 11+ bids. Really? Also Janes, Resolve, Zantac coupons on there
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 08:55 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Couponing is getting harder and harder now, I give up on finding "good" coupons on my own, I can hardly find anything anywhere. These ppl have pushed all of us couponers to a dead corner, IMO, with nowhere to turn to but buying these "stolen" coupons.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yes, exactly. I mean no one is taking tearpads full of the Head&Shoulders one that just came out!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmenard1 <- Join me on SwagBucks!!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I had no idea??? There are tons around me right now. I never saw the cheese or yogurt ones though....must just be dairy coupons thieves here . Lol
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I live in Hamilton and the ebay seller probably took all the tear pads already. This is crazy but there is no way of stopping it. I have been searching because Nexxus is the brand of shampoo I use but no luck yet. Hopefully I'll find some!

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

uggg I have stopped by a couple of stores to get a couple of these....and no luck! Yesterday I went to SDM to mail some envies and took a look...nothing not even an empty tearpad (still not out) ...then today I go to drop off more envies and they finally put out the tearpad OF COURSE every single one was gone!! Didn't even last a day!! I can understand maybe grabbing a few extras to get the overage but to take TWO ENTIRE tear pad that's just PURE GREED!! Come on people!!

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

What I want to know is how these couponers know exactly when the Nexus coupons come out! The safeway girl told me that literally within an hour or two they were all gone!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

That's redonculous! I report any eBay listing that is not respecting their rules. That's all I can do but I'll admit that I have purchased a few. Sometimes it's just faster and cost effective. If the auction is the price of a stamp or two. It always made me wonder how do they even make money? eBay charges a fee for each listing, then PayPal takes their cut as well. So when I paid $.99 for 10 v8 coupons, to me it was like laughing in the seller's face!
    Couponing is no longer "only" a way to save money, it has become a sport!! I feel sad both for the ladies running around trying to find those coupons and the ones trying to make a living selling something that should be free but that has now more value by them making it hard to find. We may as well accept it or get up earlier
    Last edited by ArmyWifeEdmonton; Fri, Apr 27th, 2012 at 12:23 AM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

They were released in my town today and I didn't get to shopping in time. Stupid work means no Nexxus coupons apparently. I was talking to a stockboy and he said that they were gone within a half hour of him putting them up and he told his boss one woman came and took almost all of them and only left two on the tear pad. He said she was bragging to her friend about how they were "coupon gold" and that his boss said while that's extremely uncool, there isn't anything he could do about it.

Now I'm home, and a little PO'D to find out that on ebay there is one seller in British Columbia that has 9 different auctions for batches of 15 of these coupons! COME ON MAN. Uncool.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information