User Tag List

Page 1622 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 622 1122 1522 1572 1612 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1632 1672 1722 ... LastLast
Results 24,316 to 24,330 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

changed my avatar!
    also liked the vid on FB and posted a comment... fingers crossed!
    RedEng likes this.
    Superpoints is back! Click the link to give it a whirl!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    INSTAGC:
    Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Haven't been around in awhile, so I'm a little confused. I thought the point of the Swag Mom contest was to vote for someone you thought was a good "Swag Mom", not who won a random draw on this website...

Right now I'm giving most of my votes to the person who set up the Swagging 101 page because they have really helped a lot of people with Swagbucks. They seem to fit the description of a Helpful Swagger very well.

I don't know who EmilieBee is or what contributions they make to helping people with Swagbucks, so I don't feel right giving them votes right now. If EmilieBee does something to help people on this site that's similar to Swagging 101 I'll give them some votes since I like the idea of supporting an SCer who is deserving. Can anyone tell me what they do exactly? Like, links to posts they've written?

Thanks.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I don't have specific links to posts that EmilieBee has made here--she is Queen_Bee on here. Who you vote for is a personal decision, and everyone needs to make their own decision.

For me, although I have occasionally looked at Swagging 101, I have in general received a lot more relevant help especially from a Canadian standpoint and some info related to personal experience here. The types of things that probably can't appear on Swagging 101. I look at this area of Smart Canucks as being a group effort. We are all Swag Moms in that sense and EmilieBee is one of the group. Without the help/support here I would have quit Swagbucks months ago.
    MamaF likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post
    Haven't been around in awhile, so I'm a little confused. I thought the point of the Swag Mom contest was to vote for someone you thought was a good "Swag Mom", not who won a random draw on this website...

Right now I'm giving most of my votes to the person who set up the Swagging 101 page because they have really helped a lot of people with Swagbucks. They seem to fit the description of a Helpful Swagger very well.

I don't know who EmilieBee is or what contributions they make to helping people with Swagbucks, so I don't feel right giving them votes right now. If EmilieBee does something to help people on this site that's similar to Swagging 101 I'll give them some votes since I like the idea of supporting an SCer who is deserving. Can anyone tell me what they do exactly? Like, links to posts they've written?

Thanks.
    I've never seen Swagging 101, but I did create Swagbucks 101 for Canadians which is on page 2 of this forum. Although I typed it up, I can't take all the credit for it, because everything I've learned about Swagbucks came from the great people on this forum. I do take part in Swagbucks Facebook, but 75% of the information is useless since it's all American talk.

A random draw was held, because we are a family of Smart Canucks, whether you are on the computer 4 hours a day checking in or come by once a day to post a search win.

EmilieBee is the poster girl chosen for Smart Canucks, but the vote is ultimately for Smart Canucks. So if you learned about Swagbucks from a Smart Canuck I think that deserves a vote.

If nothing else give a vote for the video.
    Last edited by RedEng; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 03:56 AM.
    MamaF likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    I've never seen Swagging 101, but I did create Swagbucks 101 for Canadians which is on page 2 of this forum. Although I typed it up, I can't take all the credit for it, because everything I've learned about Swagbucks came from the great people on this forum. I do take part in Swagbucks Facebook, but 75% of the information is useless since it's all American talk.

Earlier today EmilieBee (Queen_Bee) offered someone without a cel phone her number to help them get past the mobile verification. Which was completely unselfish and one of the ways she is part of this forum.
    If you're taking about the person who is from Quebec who isn't supposed to use Swagbucks due to their location, then that is probably going to come back to bite her in the arse as it goes against Swagbucks TOS. Helping someone go against Swagbucks TOS is um . . . well, I'm sure her heart might have been in the right place... but think about that for a minute--how is supporting abuse of the TOS Swag Mom behaviour?

So if you learned about Swagbucks from a Smart Canuck I think that deserves a vote.
    I personally learned about Swagbucks on Reddit, not SC. I'd vote for a Reddit member, but that'd be like every single person who entered the contest and I don't have that many votes!

If nothing else give a vote for the video.
    What video? Don't know it, but I can't watch it. No high speed means no video watching.

IIRC there was on SCer who wrote Swagbucks tutorials on here a few years ago (back in 2009 / 2010) who deserve a vote or two. Guess that'll be my vote for an SC who is deserving.
    RedEng likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    EmilieBee is the poster girl chosen for Smart Canucks, but the vote is ultimately for Smart Canucks. So if you learned about Swagbucks from a Smart Canuck I think that deserves a vote.

Yeah, that's the way I look at it too: A vote for EmilieBee is a vote for all Smart Canucks.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Can't sleep, so I thought I might try for midnight bucks and check out the polls.

Edit: It's a little slow voting, because you can only do 1 vote at a time. The list is still sorted by most views, rather than number of votes. It also shows who has most recently voted on the page, which is kinda neat.

There is a few nominees taking an early lead, so it's a little disheartening, but I'll see what tomorrow brings.
    Last edited by RedEng; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 03:13 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

No wonder they have given us all those days to vote--2 clicks to do each vote.

I am glad you figured out the list RedEng. I kept clicking on Votes but it did not seem to sort that way. You are right it is based on Views.

Edited to add--it just switched, the sort by number of votes is now working.
    Last edited by key123; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 03:31 AM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks key123, just noticed that it changed to sorting by votes. I was checking out facebook and I clicked to respond to someones post, asked for my password. Now my FB account is compromised because it was a false FB login. I can't access my facebook.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Morning! Just voted for EmilieBee, hope things start off with a bang!

First search win for 9. One win yesterday, then first win today with a captcha. Talk about your insult to injury!

Hope everyone has a great swagging day! Oh, this is the day with all the codes, isn't it? Hope to get some when I get home from work

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Voted - we're on the top 10 page
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

voted this am.
    RedEng likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

26 votes for Emiliebee today
    RedEng likes this.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Voted! She is still top 10! Yeahhh. I have lots more votes to give but I am gonna spread them around. Keep people thinking she is now threat and the BAM! LOL

9 for my first win this morning with a capcha.

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Code out on twitter - 7 sb. Dunno yet when it's over.
    FrugalNotCheap and RedEng like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Thread Information