User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: SAVE ON FOODS Stacking Ideas ~ April 29-May 5

savin' money!
    Trading Score
    184 (99%)

Just a word of caution- just tried to use my Maple Leaf prime coupon and they WOULD NOT let me use it as they said it was considered stacking to use a manufacturer coupon AND their store coupon and their coupon policy says no stacking on BOGO. Anyone else run into this problem? I am SO frustrated with SOF...they seem to change their coupon policy monthly:-( I think I'll stick to walmart for my shops.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the sales flyer Stagg chili 2 for $4 is $2.00 each-$0.50 shelf coupon-$0.75 calendar coupon=$0.75.
    BuggaBugga likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

No! That has never been a problem for me. They never allowed you to stack two BOGOs or use two coupons - one on the first item and one on the second. Just a coupon $$ off the one you are paying for.

I am frustrated for you!

Hope I don't run into the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by shae-z View Post
    Just a word of caution- just tried to use my Maple Leaf prime coupon and they WOULD NOT let me use it as they said it was considered stacking to use a manufacturer coupon AND their store coupon and their coupon policy says no stacking on BOGO. Anyone else run into this problem? I am SO frustrated with SOF...they seem to change their coupon policy monthly:-( I think I'll stick to walmart for my shops.

Pawkeys
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I did have this issue with the Olymel.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I used the Maple Leaf coupon and the Olivieri coupons today with no problem. The BOGO coupon only says "Coupon cannot be combined with any other Overwaitea Food Group offer on this product or redeemed for cash.", so they should've let you used it.

savin' money!
    Trading Score
    184 (99%)

I agree with you Suncrest. I sent an e-mail to head office to complain. We'll see what they have to say. What SOF were you successful at using the Maple Leaf prime coupon at? Maybe I can try my luck there. I think the staff were uninformed. To me...stacking is using more than one MANUFACTURERS coupon...not using their in store special coupon. Their in store coupon is just like a promo... I tried not to make a stink about it and look like an idiot but I still don't agree. The store gets the money back from the manufacturer...why do they care? I'm all fired up about this

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Does anyone knows which SOF in the vancouver or burnaby allows stacking?
    I want to try doing this. Thanks!
    Get points for free stuff when you sign up --> http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MzLynne
    Get 100gb free storage --> https://cloud.degoo.com/drive-to9b2jx-zkkb
    Thanks a lot!

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

well I went to pricemart instead of SOF, just because it was close and i could price-match, heres what I got

14x VH Steamers(I wasnt able to go over the price with the savings but I got them for $.47 cents each)(pricematch to RCSS $2.97)
    4x McCain Sweet Potato Fries(tried to pricematch to RCSS for $2.77 but the cashier didnt override it,so got it at $2.97 each then minus $1 per item and got them for $1.97 each)
    4x 1L chocolate milk(pricematch to walmart at $1 each, I love when this deal comes out)

OOP = $19.50

not bad I have lunches for 2 weeks and fries for the kids on the weekends all for less than $20

thank you OP for all your help
    solarpower likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I went to the one in North Burnaby (Lougheed and Madison, close to Brentwood mall).

I agree with you Suncrest. I sent an e-mail to head office to complain. We'll see what they have to say. What SOF were you successful at using the Maple Leaf prime coupon at? Maybe I can try my luck there. I think the staff were uninformed. To me...stacking is using more than one MANUFACTURERS coupon...not using their in store special coupon. Their in store coupon is just like a promo... I tried not to make a stink about it and look like an idiot but I still don't agree. The store gets the money back from the manufacturer...why do they care? I'm all fired up about this

i plead ignorance
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This is a great idea for a weekly thread! Thank you!

Trading Score
    401 (100%)

posted a pic!!! first post
    ღ ღ Coupons are my Money ღ ღ ღ ღ

savin' money!
    Trading Score
    184 (99%)

That is the one I went to!

I ended up using my prime coupons at the delta SOF WITH the bogo coupon...no sweat at that store. Sucks that the stores can't even properly interpret their own coupon policy.

Quote Originally Posted by suncrest View Post
    I went to the one in North Burnaby (Lougheed and Madison, close to Brentwood mall).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I've heard ppl recommend goign to the Customer Service counter. It seems to be the case - usually the guys there don't give me any trouble when I stack, but some of the cashiers do.

That is the one I went to!

I ended up using my prime coupons at the delta SOF WITH the bogo coupon...no sweat at that store. Sucks that the stores can't even properly interpret their own coupon policy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

By Delta, do you mean Ladner? Or Scott and 72nd? The one on Nordel is the one I go to and they are AWESOME. Never a problem. The one time I got a problem, I got the manager and he knew I was in the right.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

great post! but you should include upc's! I have to admit I miss out on some of the deals...forgetting which coupons I have, luckily Couponandoff keeps me on track.

There should be a post like this every week. Very handy.

J
    couponandoff likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information