User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I think I saw our pad stealer!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Fortino's Ancaster has Woolite Extra Dark 30 load jugs on blowout pricing of $5.44 ( I feel this item is about to be delisted like the PC powder detergents; can't find the 32 load PC Ultra Free liquid detergent jugs for over a week while the next size up is 2x+$1 more than cost of small jug--unreal). There are still Coupon Zone coupons left on the pad (east entrance-next to buggy area).
    I missed a chance to visit Fortino's on Mall Rd yesterday to see what the laundry care product lineup looks like there (and take a peek at Joe Fresh) but I had to visit Lime Ridge on
    Does anyone know which store chain carries Woolite for Delicates (pink cap) either in the small bottle or the jug? (Not Walmart, Fortino's, Sobey's or Pharmaplus according to my forays!) Maybe RCSS? or Zehrs? Help, would love to find this item!
    the Walmart in Oakville has the small woolite. I bought the 32 load dark for 7.00 last week so that is a great price. .
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

so maybe if I hide it in this thread the pad won't be gone in 30 minutes, but today I was at the SDM on Third Line & Dundas (Oakville) becuase my SDM was out of OJ and this location has the Nexuss and still had what looked to be a lot so it it is in your travels Sunday it may be worth a trip.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I got some Nexxus when I was in Toronto

No, I didnt say anything to her as I was with someone I don't know well and in a hurry, but if I see her again when I am out shopping I will lol

I don't think the rep had been out by then anyway, there were no 'skeletons' of known new coupons
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I have a question about the woolite. Do to add it to the soap or use it instead of? Does it really work? I'd use it for darks only and I always wash in cold which doesn't help

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I hate when it's just the skeletons. I rather just not know.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I got some Nexxus when I was in Toronto

No, I didnt say anything to her as I was with someone I don't know well and in a hurry, but if I see her again when I am out shopping I will lol

I don't think the rep had been out by then anyway, there were no 'skeletons' of known new coupons

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yep, I was out on Sat morning and nothing, checked a couple of stores yesterday and all skeletons so the rep has been out but they are gone in under 24hrs
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I was just out at SDM in Stoney Creek and Nexxus all gone & cleared out. The SDM worker said its the same person always and she only comes for the coupons. I did get some Alberto $1.00 off but only got 4 cause the rest were gone. I was too sick to walk around SDM - got food poisoning from Dole Lettuce the one on sale at Fortinos already made a complaint

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I knew of someone that got a huge amount of the Nexxus. let just say there more then one pad stealer out there. I don't know her well enough but i heard through the grapevine.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Oh I am sure there is more than one

Even if people grab extras for friends, it doesnt take long for a pad to go, even without pad stealers
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Oh I am sure there is more than one

Even if people grab extras for friends, it doesnt take long for a pad to go, even without pad stealers
    Well this person took them for herself and has 150.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xssavings View Post
    Well this person took them for herself and has 150.
    150! Holy crap! My younger sister starting collecting coupons for me and I had to tell her to just take a couple. She said she wasn't sure if she should be taking so many and was very nervous........well that would be a great indication that you shouldn't be doing it.
    DianneS likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/15x-NEXXUS-Sa...item19d06305c0
    this person is in this area and read what she says now
    here is no size restriction, so if used on the small travel size bottles, you will make $1 on each coupon

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

How do you even find 150? does a pad even have 75?
    ~ ~ ~

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

apparently there is 50 to a pad on some of them and then 75 on others. Just not sure how much are in the nexxus . I know in brantford all the SDM are out . They were apparently out at 1pm ...... I called around to the others in my area and they were gone. But they did tell me it is always 1 person that seems to come in and get them.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by artzyGeal View Post
    apparently there is 50 to a pad on some of them and then 75 on others. Just not sure how much are in the nexxus . I know in brantford all the SDM are out . They were apparently out at 1pm ...... I called around to the others in my area and they were gone. But they did tell me it is always 1 person that seems to come in and get them.
    Why don't they stop her?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information