User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By buffbabe

Thread: shoppers drugmart bonus points cheap

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at the welland shoppers drugmart they had sunthera chapstick 8.99 marked down to .99 buy 2 get 1000 bonus points i bought 10 for 10 bucks and got 5000 points
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I bought 2 sunthera products at regular price (after sun spray and wipes) and didn't get my bonus points on Saturday . have to call them!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I just called them and got a super rude answer that I'm not supposed to get the bonus points for 2 sunthera product because I shopped on 20x the points day at the 2 offers are not combinable! I asked tha guy when did it change, because before I always received them and he told me it's been always like that. Not true! I told him I received them last time around and I can even scan and send copy of my receipt if he wants. then he told me: "Do you want me to remove them from you? because you are not supposed to get them". What the f#$%^??????

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Doda View Post
    then he told me: "Do you want me to remove them from you? because you are not supposed to get them". What the f#$%^??????
    That's really rude! What kind of customer service is that???
    Looking for a new car? Want to know what's dealer's base cost and current rebates to obtain the best deal? I have reports from Car Cost Canada to trade.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

which location ontario rd. or niagara street? i am from welland here,small world!

For the bonus points,do you need a coupon??
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Doda View Post
    I just called them and got a super rude answer that I'm not supposed to get the bonus points for 2 sunthera product because I shopped on 20x the points day at the 2 offers are not combinable! I asked tha guy when did it change, because before I always received them and he told me it's been always like that. Not true! I told him I received them last time around and I can even scan and send copy of my receipt if he wants. then he told me: "Do you want me to remove them from you? because you are not supposed to get them". What the f#$%^??????
    OMG !!! How rude!!! is anyway you can comlaint about him some other way ?? shoppers CS has become a pain
    Happy Shopping !!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, that was rude!!! I got 2,500 bonus points for spending $25 on P&G products on Saturday in addtional to 3,000 using a huggies VIB coupon. I hate rude people! Sorry this happened to you.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Not good CS at all! Sometimes you need to wonder who trains them.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Thread Information